Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all her fussing, she's not a celebrity and she has zero expertise in anything. Her false modesty and exaggerated sentimentality are going to be a real kick in the teeth in the long run if ever she does have to deal with the real world. I think she should try to get a normal job for a while, even in law. Someone has to tell her just how out of touch she seems.
She would get absolutely eaten alive in law

It would be pretty funny seeing how she actually deals with a job in law tbh - her idea of working hard and mine are very different. I work evenings and weekends pretty much all the time (not complaining at all, I love my job) and the solicitors I know also work very long hours. Some in city firms are known to stay the night in the office and go in Saturday mornings. Definitely no nail appointments and yoga classes during the day 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
OMG just checked her out to see the difference, £62 for a mask....!!?!?! These influencers are losing the plot.
Yeah, there has been so much feedback saying it’s way too expensive. But it really feels like her passion project whereas Smart Skin feels like just another product Niomi can slap her name onto and half heartedly act like she is really invested in it

Reactions: 5
Niomi followed Annie's brand's instagram. Checking out the competition huh

Reactions: 3
She would get absolutely eaten alive in law

It would be pretty funny seeing how she actually deals with a job in law tbh - her idea of working hard and mine are very different. I work evenings and weekends pretty much all the time (not complaining at all, I love my job) and the solicitors I know also work very long hours. Some in city firms are known to stay the night in the office and go in Saturday mornings. Definitely no nail appointments and yoga classes during the day 😂
Well, she's had enough self-care to last a lifetime. Also, just me, or is 'self-love' not the most cringe expression ever? Too suggestive for my delicate ears :sick: I'm glad she's stopped using it in every sentence like she was playing a drinking game.

Reactions: 10
Well, she's had enough self-care to last a lifetime. Also, just me, or is 'self-love' not the most cringe expression ever? Too suggestive for my delicate ears :sick: I'm glad she's stopped using it in every sentence like she was playing a drinking game.
I remember Joe saying, 'Do you feel self-cared for?'. He did not seem too impressed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She claims it went for servicing because of a loose clasp. As someone who wears Indian-made artisanal jewelry this is totally something that could happen 6 months later. I've had a ring fixed twice and the clasp still somehow manages to come loose. She was commenting back to people saying "I miss it sooo much". I do think she probably would have asked for a diamond at some point though.
I bet she envisaged a nice big diamond as a “push present” when Joey Jnr arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember Joe saying, 'Do you feel self-cared for?'. He did not seem too impressed.
I've said it before but there's a lot of instances where he's judgy of her lifestyle. This canceled engagement looks spiteful and heartless in light of that. I'd have more sympathy with her if she weren't such a nimwit, true but why put her in a situation she clearly wouldn't have the strength to handle? I think we can agree she's just holding on to her sanity by a thread.

Reactions: 9
She's so fake it's boring.

"Pahhhhhhhfict."

Meanwhile she's miserable and alone -- you ain't fooling us hun!

Reactions: 9
Annie Jaffrey has just launched her skincare company today and I just watched her launch video. It couldn’t be more of an extreme difference to Smart Skin. It is so expertly done, she explained every single ingredient and detail of the first product she has launched, so informative and passionate. She even said that hers is not just a “white label” product where she goes to the factory and they offer her products where she would just make the odd tweak to. After watching it, it just hit me how bad Niomi’s launch has been and how half hearted. I’m very interested to see how long Smart Skin lasts
That product would cost me $167.68 to buy! To ship a tiny tube to Australia costs $60! WTF? To pay that much for a face mask without any reviews, you've got to be clinically insane. And she only has one product? Far out, I should've become an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After reading her fake not deleting or censoring comments , can’t believe anything else she says or does! If she lies about something like that it too straight and then evident who knows what and all are she lying and faking about ! Not to mention her love for absolutely everything she absolutely promote and absolutely loving all the dishes she absolutely cooks ! 🤮

Reactions: 10
So she's been for a fitting at Louis Vuitton now! More freebies. How is this supporting a sustainable brand?

Environment: Not Good Enough

Labour: Not Good Enough

Animal Welfare: Very Poor

Louis Vuitton is rated Very Poor because of its use of fur, leather, wool, exotic animal skin, hair, as well as angora. However, the brand has said that it is working on other steps such as raising the share of leather goods sourced from strictly monitored tanneries by 2020.

Overall Rating: Not Good Enough
And hardly anyone cares they all just want those monogram or checkerboard bags amd suitcases. Hardly surprising if even super vegan niomi is endorsing them.

That product would cost me $167.68 to buy! To ship a tiny tube to Australia costs $60! WTF? To pay that much for a face mask without any reviews, you've got to be clinically insane. And she only has one product? Far out, I should've become an influencer.
So you're getting it yah?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, I seriously considered it for a full 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO: I'm even tempted to buy Niomi's skincare just so I can report back here to you guys.
I would love to get it but definitely won’t be due to the price. Also her brush to put the mask on is £17! The pricing is crazy but it was more just to point out the different ways they launched their products and clearly the different levels of involvement they’ve had! (A lot vs hardly any!)

Reactions: 5
Niomi #8 - Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Interesting...

Reactions: 2

Interesting...
You're basically full of tit Niomi

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.