Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clover123

VIP Member
Jamie is definitely bitter. He hasn't liked her recent post
He's journalling through gritted teeth "my fiancee Niomi Smart has not served me today. Instead she was watching others serve at Wimbledon. Reflecting on this from a new perspective by trying again to do a handstand. Even upside down I could not see how my fiancée's feminine energy could be serving her in the masculine city of London, even while she wears our ring. Cleared my empty schedule, and drank a coffee alone to realign my spiritual energies."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Callan

VIP Member
What happened here?! 😲
I said that the alpaca was missing an engagement ring in his picture so I photoshopped it into Niomi's picture on top of Lordon. Poor alpaca, didn't deserve it lol.
---
You're joking!! 😭😭 It's a super sweet gesture ❤, but I was only commenting in good fun, because of the contrast of Lordon being so unpleasant in every aspect and alpacas being soo adorable! I wouldn't ever seriously have a problem with anything posted about people who put themselves out there publicly to be discussed. The community and comments are the whole fun of being here, since the actual influenzas are beyond annoying and sad.
You're too sweet haha, I do love alpacas as well, they are so adorable and goofy sometimes. Total cuties.

And yes this thread is awesome, I'd never want to upset someone on purpose :p
---
Oh and if you guys want more laughs, check out Forky's page.. his spelling is getting worse... thanks to @Grapefruits712 for posting this.

1687977747645.png

1687977781197.png

🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Makes you wonder if she's allowed to go to the bathroom alone.
'Lordon I need to visit the little girl's room for a fairy tinkle'
'I accept you and I love you. I'll be waiting outside. Keep looking at our ring during this time apart'.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Lurker0999

Never really commented on her thread but I find her so weird. One minute it’s all hippy dippy I wanna live in Bali please stroke my crystal and then next min it’s come with me to the polo wearing Cartier?!? I don’t get it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Gardensnail

I was thinking of posting this for you then got to this comment haha, I paused randomly to get the video and this made me laugh

View attachment 2260493

View attachment 2260499
what the actual fuck is this? Haha! Mouth open at all times - flinging her around like she's a sausage. Dear god!

That poor, poor lady having to film them. So awkward. She was VERY kind with her choice of words. Quite a dance. Meaning - stop you lunatics, I'm dying inside and would like to get back to my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
Looks like Nimbobs and Lordon are spending time apart *gasp*, and that he’s freeloading/doing nothing, as per usual.
IMG_4276.jpeg

Edit: I was wrong. He’s working on his mouthbreathing handstands.
EF99E154-5AE9-4134-80A5-29A43CCCC358.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
What I don't get is... she probably could have stayed for the match. It's not like she has anything important going on in her life or a job to get to in the morning. She also could've just easily hopped on a different flight, since flights from London to Dublin are pretty affordable (for her income) and fast.

It just doesn't make sense...why would they gift her prime tickets if they booked her on a flight that was too early? The only reason I can come up with is if Lordon sabotaged it and made up some bullshit reason for her to come home early.

Reactions: 56

Callan

VIP Member
Ahh crying I swear, all these sweet comments and well wishes... I survived and it was actually nice I was just running on 3-4 hrs of sleep and then was up for 20 hours more before I got some sleep, my kid was so wired up from all the ppl around him that he was up to like 2;30am I thought I was going to lose my mind lol. But overall it was lovely, thank you so much for kind words. I'd post a picture but who knows what the Bright Tribe snoops can do with reverse image look up lol.

It was a courthouse wedding actually, we just wanted something super simple so I didn't wear a tradicitonal wedding dress or anything but I can show the one I did get, it was really cute eyelet from Tory Burch (made me think of stupid Niomi when I was getting it since she recently got some freebies from her lol). It was actually really nice, good heavy weight so felt substantial, there was a lot of fabric in it.

---
And apologies for the many lol's used in above post :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Callan

VIP Member
1688225188030.png

I wonder how hard was it to clear his schedule of already doing nothing to do more of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

imsorryabtthisacct

Ugh.
Niomi if you find someone new we PROMISE we won’t make fun of you for another failed engagement I’m serious.
You’re SO much happier without him!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Blacksubmarines

Hi everyone first time posting. Just really wanted to share that as a portuguesa, my country is not what girls like niomi and Linda make it out to be to their audience. We have a beautiful rich culture and language, and despite the similarities we are definitely not a part of Spain. If you are keen on traveling here, I'd be happy to give u tips on places to eat!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Callan

VIP Member
Also, not as "spontaneous" as she wants us to believe. It's nearly identical to the video she posted a couple months ago of them dancing in the middle of that art exhibit in Berlin LOL. She and Lordon are the definition of a one-trick pony.
You mean a one-trick donkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
No idea who this man is but he and Nimbobs look like a couple here.
And the caption implies it 😂
Wonder if Lordon is furiously journalling about it as we speak.

Screenshot_20230705_203857.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52