Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she sell her London place?
It disappeared from Airbnb a while back iirc but I couldn't find it for sale when I looked. I haven't checked in a few months now though. I'd be surprised if she kept it since she really seemed to regret the purchase - and also never stays there when she's in London.

Reactions: 10
In one of her borefest podcasts she bleated on about having constant problems with the place😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In one of her borefest podcasts she bleated on about having constant problems with the place😴😴
Only because she didn't get her stupid planning permission. Oh and her boiler leaked, which she could have fixed for £2k. She was probably asking for it to be gifted...

Reactions: 16
Right? And the weirdest part is: she's choosing this, for absolutely no reason! She's not living this way for any legitimate reason (for example: paying back student loans, losing a job, getting diagnosed with an illness, etc). Nope. She has the money, she did live independently and she even bought property. She just...regressed. On purpose. It's very self-destructive.
She's leaning into her divine feminine energy, thus allowing Lordon to lean into his masculine energy and lead. It's a man's role to lead in the relationship and a little woman's role to support her man in however he chooses to lead. Men like to be supported by a sweet, gentle smiling soul with long blonde hair. Men like blondes.

End of culty sunday service sermon. €300 please.

Actually niomi has always been easily led, she followed Marcus' line of work, followed Joe to India even giving herself a sloaney ranger makeover. Then followed forky into the Bush/jungle with no GPS/map (as real men don't read maps) then she followed lordon back and forth to bali and then to dublin. living his journalling, sound bathing, body hacking, cheap Chinese take away sat on the pavement for your birthday, running along the beach with arms outstretched, culty lifestyle on one side of the world and his forever nineteen year old trust fund kid lifestyle in Mum and Dad's basement on the other.

Who is the real Niomi, does she even care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's leaning into her divine feminine energy, thus allowing Lordon to lean into his masculine energy and lead. It's a man's role to lead in the relationship and a little woman's role to support her man in however he chooses to lead. Men like to be supported by a sweet, gentle smiling soul with long blonde hair. Men like blondes.

Actually niomi has always been easily led, she followed Marcus' line of work, followed Joe to India even giving herself a sloaney ranger makeover. Then followed forky into the Bush/jungle with no GPS/map (as real men don't read maps) then she followed lordon back and forth to bali and then to dublin. living his journalling, sound bathing, body hacking, cheap Chinese take away sat on the pavement for your birthday, running along the beach with arms outstretched, culty lifestyle on one side of the world and his forever nineteen year old trust fund kid lifestyle in Mum and Dad's basement on the other.

I doubt she even knows who she really is.

Sure, Nimbobs. You’re just the definition of foot loose and fancy free. Oh wait, I’m forgetting the Forky debacle.
IMG_4334.jpeg

Not into the touristy spots…just the heavily gentrified ones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Don't worry, 'SHE'LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS'.
Good old Mona and broche. 😅😅
Oh good old times...of utter dumbass universe. Now we are exposed the creepiest of psychopath and pathological laziness who opened the gate of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if sooner or later Donkey is going to start getting jealous of all the things Niomi gets to do in London. Sure, he can come to some events but not all, and no one knows who he is there. I'm sure he's already incredibly insecure about it and then he'll drag her back to dublin or bali just so that she can't outshine him anymore.

Reactions: 28

The two of them are divine idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if sooner or later Donkey is going to start getting jealous of all the things Niomi gets to do in London. Sure, he can come to some events but not all, and no one knows who he is there. I'm sure he's already incredibly insecure about it and then he'll drag her back to dublin or bali just so that she can't outshine him anymore.
100%. If her influencer status starts to rise again and she goes back to London more frequently he will despise and resent that. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts to get embarrassed by him - he’s obviously a fish out of water in London and I bet his culty leader persona goes down like a sack of tit among the people Niomi mixes with. The man has zero charm. I can definitely envisage a short marriage, certainly nothing past 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
100%. If her influencer status starts to rise again and she goes back to London more frequently he will despise and resent that. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts to get embarrassed by him - he’s obviously a fish out of water in London and I bet his culty leader persona goes down like a sack of tit among the people Niomi mixes with. The man has zero charm. I can definitely envisage a short marriage, certainly nothing past 5 years.
I honestly think she’s already there, in part. Why does she always post photos of him in b&w? Why hasn’t he been his usual toothy self, especially in posed photos?
She really should take the advice of the things she reposts.
IMG_4343.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Last comment before I’m done for the night, but Nims’ favourite bot must be losing its tit now - acknowledgment!
IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More free Smartskin with No ad declared, yet she literally gets paid from it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I know she has a deep need to link up Disney movies, magic and mysteries to any place she visits but still, you'd think that her delusions actually have a stopping point somewhere... Even if it's your own brand Nims, it still counts as advertising. Maybe it's the same tactic that she uses on herself to not see how gross Lordon is.
---
Yeah we know what it will look like.. what the heck is she so giddy about? Yawnn.. girl loves her freebies and pampering.

1688524205000.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know she has a deep need to link up Disney movies, magic and mysteries to any place she visits but still, you'd think that her delusions actually have a stopping point somewhere... Even if it's your own brand Nims, it still counts as advertising. Maybe it's the same tactic that she uses on herself to not see how gross Lordon is.
---
Yeah we know what it will look like.. what the heck is she so giddy about? Yawnn.. girl loves her freebies and pampering.

View attachment 2285672
That's what makes her wittering on a few weeks ago about 'I'd be happy if all material things were taken away from me' so utterly laughable and quite insulting.
Only comfortably off people can indulge in these self indulgent fantasies. In the real world many people genuinely do worry these days about not having enough money for basics let alone luxuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep, not only is it dishonest, but it probably breaks disclosure rules. Plus, even if it's her own brand and most people know it's her brand, she still has to acknowledge she's affiliated with the brand. That's one of the big reasons why Susan Yara got ripped to shreds by her viewers for Naturium.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.