Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble with her pretending as though her life is like a movie is that she is going to be continuously disappointed with reality.
Also, who on earth would want their life to be like La La Land?! It’s appallingly bad and I only managed to watch the first 30 minutes.
Also the main characters broke up in the movie. 😂

Out of literally any romantic movie, she picked that one? M'kay, Niomi. I hope that foreshadows future events in Niomi's relationship with Lordon lol. (please break up with him, Niomi!).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She's not my favorite person but the idea that she will support this person and provide another avenue of free luxury for him through her "work" and family is just barfy...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I was thinking earlier today that the very thing she uses to make her life seem super enviable (social media, youtube, etc) is exactly what has derailed her life. Hypothetically, if she was never an "influencer" she still would have met Joe. Charlotte introduced them, so chances are they would have met even if her career had been different. And honestly, I think if she had a different career, they would have stayed together and been married by now. She would have never had avocado chef stalk her online and set her up with her revolting brother. Niomi would have gotten the life she always wanted

Basically, I think its very ironic that they very thing Dimbobs uses the try to push her "successes" in our face is the reason that her life has NOT worked out to her ideal plan. Also, the thing that may have made her successful purely in terms of making money, has made every other aspect of her life miserable. Just something that came to mind today, any thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I was thinking earlier today that the very thing she uses to make her life seem super enviable (social media, youtube, etc) is exactly what has derailed her life. Hypothetically, if she was never an "influencer" she still would have met Joe. Charlotte introduced them, so chances are they would have met even if her career had been different. And honestly, I think if she had a different career, they would have stayed together and been married by now. She would have never had avocado chef stalk her online and set her up with her revolting brother. Niomi would have gotten the life she always wanted

Basically, I think its very ironic that they very thing Dimbobs uses the try to push her "successes" in our face is the reason that her life has NOT worked out to her ideal plan. Also, the thing that may have made her successful purely in terms of making money, has made every other aspect of her life miserable. Just something that came to mind today, any thoughts?
'Hoist by her own petard'. Completely agree with you. However, her control issues would have intensified one way or another.

Reactions: 17
Also the main characters broke up in the movie. 😂

Out of literally any romantic movie, she picked that one? M'kay, Niomi. I hope that foreshadows future events in Niomi's relationship with Lordon lol. (please break up with him, Niomi!).
Exactly, the main characters broke up in the movie. And then the heroine got married and had a baby. The break up is her and DJ. Very sad. 😞But then- happy ending with new man and baby. Yay! 🙌That's how Niomi interprets it in her mind. She isn't giving up on Donkey, she needs him to get into the long coveted category of Wife.

Reactions: 7
Found this old video of Niomi, how can someone look so different in a few years time?

She did look much prettier but I can’t with her face expressions in that video, they make her look like a stuck up arrogant little tit. Extremely punchable face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Huh, it looks like Niomi is still in London.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like this is the longest they've been apart...ever. Which is also pathetic, because it's only been a few days lol. I'm genuinely surprised Lordon hasn't hopped on a plane to regain control surprise her. The only thing that must be placating him is that he knows she's with family and she no longer has any friends to put ideas into her head about dumping him.

IMG_3137.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Per-maybe…I mean, her work ethic might be different (she may have had to develop one, instead of things being handed to her), but would her character and personality have changed? I do agree that social media has allowed for Nimbobs to lead a comfortable life, and presented many opportunities to her that aren't afforded to most people, but at the end of the day, the essence of who she is would still be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
…and to further my point
IMG_4299.jpeg

It feels like such a treat…’ How? It feels like a treat because you aren’t paying for anything out of pocket. And you’re there more often than not. I mean, wtf mate?

IMG_4300.jpeg

I’ve never understood why influencers always do the ‘working on stuff, but can’t tell you until I can, so just wait’ bit. It’s not original, and more often than not lacklustre. Just fucken do the work behind the scenes, then the drop. Your hints and hush-it’s-a-secret-only-you’re-in-on is childish, as well as makes you actually look lazier, since you still have time to take photos of yourself.

Reactions: 29
…and to further my point
View attachment 2281990
It feels like such a treat…’ How? It feels like a treat because you aren’t paying for anything out of pocket. And you’re there more often than not. I mean, wtf mate?

View attachment 2281992
I’ve never understood why influencers always do the ‘working on stuff, but can’t tell you until I can, so just wait’ bit. It’s not original, and more often than not lacklustre. Just fucken do the work behind the scenes, then the drop. Your hints and hush-it’s-a-secret-only-you’re-in-on is childish, as well as makes you actually look lazier, since you still have time to take photos of yourself.
Judging from the emojis, though, her meetings are wedding related, not work related. So even more smoke and mirrors.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It's funny how she had to go to London to get all the freebies for the wedding. Clearly Dublin didn't come through with the #kindlygifted.

She didn't have anything much to do with her family for a whole year, but now that she needs a place to stay (in-between gifted hotels) they are suddenly serving her again.

It's also so obvious (once again) that London is where she wants to be. It must be killing her to live in Dublin just because that's where Lordon insists on being (because he has a free place to live/access to his dad's car). Still can't believe she's marrying that dude. It goes to show how desperate she was for a ring. Estee should take note so she doesn't end up in the same situation!

Reactions: 30
I wonder if she's still in London/England as she will be going to Wimbledon as normal....

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s the time of year for Niomi and other influencers to pretend they’re into tennis and get free tickets to Wimbledon, whilst tonnes of actual tennis fans get rejected by a ballot. It’s so frustrating seeing all of them post on instagram in their stupid outfits whilst I have to watch it on TV.

Reactions: 52
It's kind of funny how she's doing the wedding planning while she's away from Jamie, if you think about it. :ROFLMAO:

She wants a ring and a wedding... but not necessarily with Jamie. Since he's not there, she can continue to live under the delusion that she's fulfilling her dreams and is actually happy vs. having his to look at his face and constantly being reminded that her life is going down the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did she finally manage to work out that discount code for the stupid watch she got from avocado chef? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's kind of funny how she's doing the wedding planning while she's away from Jamie, if you think about it. :ROFLMAO:

She wants a ring and a wedding... but not necessarily with Jamie. Since he's not there, she can continue to live under the delusion that she's fulfilling her dreams and is actually happy vs. having his to look at his face and constantly being reminded that her life is going down the toilet.
But you must remember his VERY important mission!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's funny how she had to go to London to get all the freebies for the wedding. Clearly Dublin didn't come through with the #kindlygifted.

She didn't have anything much to do with her family for a whole year, but now that she needs a place to stay (in-between gifted hotels) they are suddenly serving her again.

It's also so obvious (once again) that London is where she wants to be. It must be killing her to live in Dublin just because that's where Lordon insists on being (because he has a free place to live/access to his dad's car). Still can't believe she's marrying that dude. It goes to show how desperate she was for a ring. Estee should take note so she doesn't end up in the same situation!
She will never permanently leave London, all her gifted stuff is there. And same, can't believe she will marry him either, she legit bought herself a man.
His sister stalked Niomi on Instagram for 5 years, they knew exactly who she was and what came with dating her, it's not love at first sight, more like entrapment lol.

Speaking of Estee, I see that she likes a lot of Niomi's posts, I wonder if she got triggered by the whole "Engagement Era" because she's blowing up on Tiktok about all the man she's dated not proposing to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I still can’t believe they are getting married when they act like kids, live in a place just because it belongs to his parents, don’t own/rent a place of their own, they don’t even own/lease a car ffs, they borrow his dad’s!! They’re like teenagers. Imagine them as parents 😱 they’d probably have Lordon’s parents raise the kid and they just play with it whenever they fancy.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe they are getting married when they act like kids, live in a place just because it belongs to his parents, don’t own/rent a place of their own, they don’t even own/lease a car ffs, they borrow his dad’s!! They’re like teenagers. Imagine them as parents 😱 they’d probably have Lordon’s parents raise the kid and they just play with it whenever they fancy.
Right? And the weirdest part is: she's choosing this, for absolutely no reason! She's not living this way for any legitimate reason (for example: paying back student loans, losing a job, getting diagnosed with an illness, etc). Nope. She has the money, she did live independently and she even bought property. She just...regressed. On purpose. It's very self-destructive.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.