Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @peanutbuttercupp11 for thread title suggestion. Taken from a comment from under one of Nimbob's oh so inspirational podcasts šŸ™„
Yes that is right she has bravely undertaken the task of educating the nation in the ways of wisdom and love and manifesting through the medium of podcasts.
She also ran a mini marathon or 10k or whatever for charidee. Well the event was for charity. No sign she raised any money for it. But hey if you have an issue with it take it up with the charity alright?
Lordon was there ringside to hog the limelight be supportive and scoop her up in his Marlon Dingle arms.

Anyone else please feel free add more for recap!
Oh she's in England having stuff done to her teeth for the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for the new thread!
---
Wonder how Nims is reacting to the latest comments on her 3rd podcast, she thinks she can ramble on for the next 10 years and nobody is going to give feedback on it? lol

1687060256899.png

---
Niomi's mom sending a message

1687061018769.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This woman is a risk to the general public.

The secondhand embarrassment is too much to handle.

Her tenacity to persist as such delusional narcissistc hack is scary.

Reactions: 28
I thought Iā€™d give her podcast a goā€¦ itā€™s so rambling and narcissistic and ā€¦ yeh.

one thing that struck me was, in the first few minutes she spoke about Christmas 2021 and how she was in a bad place and had a breakdown. I looked back on her old posts, because I couldnā€™t help but feel - well why were you posting about all these awesome london events and ads? You claim to be authentic but if you were in a dark placeā€¦ why were you pretending otherwise on insta? She was posting about how much she loved the countryside the day after her breakdown.

She comes across as totally delusional and out of touch within 5 minutes of the podcast. Itā€™s hard to listen to. I donā€™t understand what the point is. Book a flight to Bali? How is booking a holiday ā€œsurrenderingā€?

itā€™s awful!

Reactions: 36
I thought Iā€™d give her podcast a goā€¦ itā€™s so rambling and narcissistic and ā€¦ yeh.

one thing that struck me was, in the first few minutes she spoke about Christmas 2021 and how she was in a bad place and had a breakdown. I looked back on her old posts, because I couldnā€™t help but feel - well why were you posting about all these awesome london events and ads? You claim to be authentic but if you were in a dark placeā€¦ why were you pretending otherwise on insta? She was posting about how much she loved the countryside the day after her breakdown.

She comes across as totally delusional and out of touch within 5 minutes of the podcast. Itā€™s hard to listen to. I donā€™t understand what the point is. Book a flight to Bali? How is booking a holiday ā€œsurrenderingā€?

itā€™s awful!
I donā€™t like Niomi but I find this line of thinking weird and ignorant. When I was dealing with the worst time of my life after losing my dad, I was still posting and keeping up appearances on Insta because I was trying to distract myself and also keep up a ā€œstrongā€ appearance.

itā€™s weird that people keep bringing this up as a way to call her out for what? Not posting a bunch of crying selfies to prove she was dealing with tit?

I agree with the majority of commentary but some of the opinions on here get a bit odd

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Niomi's mom sending a message

View attachment 2247955
Interesting that she's been back home wedding planning, the 'chief bridesmaid' issue has probably been discussed, and now Verity posts this.

I like to think Verity gives Nims a hard time for ditching Charlotte because she no longer served her. I think Verity knows what a big mistake Nims made there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t like Niomi but I find this line of thinking weird and ignorant. When I was dealing with the worst time of my life after losing my dad, I was still posting and keeping up appearances on Insta because I was trying to distract myself and also keep up a ā€œstrongā€ appearance.

itā€™s weird that people keep bringing this up as a way to call her out for what? Not posting a bunch of crying selfies to prove she was dealing with tit?

I agree with the majority of commentary but some of the opinions on here get a bit odd
Yes but you, as far as I know, weren't posting from an influencer perspective where others were looking up to her for lifestyle guidance. I think what people keep trying to point out is that her LEANING INTO THE PAIN/ dealing with her heartbreak in a nano second sent a completely false message to loads of her loyal followers. Years after her 'happy claptrap' posts she now uses this double standard to fill a podcast to make money; untrustworthy influencer- yes!! Inauthentic? Definitely.

Reactions: 31
Did anyone else get multiple ads when trying to listen to her damn podcast?

I eventually managed to listen to Jamie's 9 minute 'podcast'. You weren't joking when you mentioned about the swallowing and saliva sounds, multiple occasions. Particularly listen at 4mins 30s. Why? Edit it out! Lazy disgusting man.
---
She's gone to the polo with Cartier #ad. Nooooooooooooooooooooo :cautious:ā˜¹šŸ¤¬šŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just remembered what Niomi said in one of the podcasts she took part in, so I went back and had a listen. Itā€™s in the ā€œLove Livesā€ podcast:

ā€œMy mum was incredible, it made me realize that actuallyā€¦ mums are right a lot of the time (laughs), they actually do know what theyā€™re talking about. And one of the things she said to me was ā€˜you need to really establish a relationship based on friendship [ā€¦] Itā€™s a piece of advice that really stuck with me. She was like ā€˜You need to be friends with someoneā€™ And she had all of these pieces of information that just really helped me move on from that traumaā€

Imagine giving your daughter the most basic advice only to see her rush into marriage with a man she barely knows. Verity saying this implies she would have wanted Niomi to take things slowly and establish a friendship with someone first, get to know them well, then take things to the next level. How utterly disappointed she must be.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Never really commented on her thread but I find her so weird. One minute itā€™s all hippy dippy I wanna live in Bali please stroke my crystal and then next min itā€™s come with me to the polo wearing Cartier?!? I donā€™t get it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I just remembered what Niomi said in one of the podcasts she took part in, so I went back and had a listen. Itā€™s in the ā€œLove Livesā€ podcast:

ā€œMy mum was incredible, it made me realize that actuallyā€¦ mums are right a lot of the time (laughs), they actually do know what theyā€™re talking about. And one of the things she said to me was ā€˜you need to really establish a relationship based on friendship [ā€¦] Itā€™s a piece of advice that really stuck with me. She was like ā€˜You need to be friends with someoneā€™ And she had all of these pieces of information that just really helped me move on from that traumaā€

Imagine giving your daughter the most basic advice only to see her rush into marriage with a man she barely knows. Verity saying this implies she would have wanted Niomi to take things slowly and establish a friendship with someone first, get to know them well, then take things to the next level. How utterly disappointed she must be.
Because of this piece of advice, she blames her mum for the 'friendship is the best foundation' relationship with Forky she now pretends never happened!

what happened to taking that advice on board when she moved in with Lordon after knowing him for all of two months?!
---
Never really commented on her thread but I find her so weird. One minute itā€™s all hippy dippy I wanna live in Bali please stroke my crystal and then next min itā€™s come with me to the polo wearing Cartier?!? I donā€™t get it
What I don't get is why she looks so bad when she's in Dublin. It's true that London suits her best (and maybe she'll eventually realise that?!) but does she have to look like such a slob whenever she's in Dublin? She'd never wear her standard Dublin wardrobe of bikini, joggers and heavy black boots in London!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Matchy matchy
IMG_3991.jpeg

IMG_3992.jpeg

Again, only to show Cartier, and not that sheā€™s engaged.

What I don't get is why she looks so bad when she's in Dublin. It's true that London suits her best (and maybe she'll eventually realise that?!) but does she have to look like such a slob whenever she's in Dublin? She'd never wear her standard Dublin wardrobe of bikini, joggers and heavy black boots in London!
Itā€™s probably because her influencer status is limited there - sheā€™s not being invited to things because her network is limited to Lordon, and Dublin just isnā€™t as big as London. She probably also doesnā€™t get as many freebies, since Iā€™m guessing all PR stuff is being sent by and large to her PO Box, which Iā€™m guessing is also London-based.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!šŸ¤Ŗ

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I find the shift between the high class London Niomi and the ā€œDublin Niomiā€ (and the hippy Bali Niomi) very strange. Itā€™s like sheā€™s leading a double life and that cannot be healthy or sustainable in the long term. Compartmentalising aspects of her life might be ok for now, dipping in and out of London for the glamorous events and family time and then returning to Lordon in Dublin for some downtime, but fluctuating between such extremes will really take its toll on her, if itā€™s not already doing so. How can they build a life and a start a marriage when sheā€™s cosplaying between different versions of herself?

Reactions: 33
I hate to say it but that polo outfit is absolutely stunning
The outfit is beautiful but the walk at the beginning is cringe. I think the ring is James Allen.

On a different note - The thing Dublin has a lot less ā€˜socialitesā€™ events than London. Dublin has a more laid back/simple life energy than London. Iā€™m not saying people donā€™t dress up, but itā€™s not common for people to dress up to the nines to go absolutely nowhere. In London/Paris/Milan, people dress up all day every day because thatā€™s just the lifestyle. Dublin isnā€™t really like that. Youā€™d be looking like a fish out of water all dressed up on a random Tuesday.

I donā€™t dress the same in Dublin as I would traveling to London. Itā€™s just a different vibe.

Reactions: 10
Looks like everybody wears the same suit

1687093404477.png

Edit :

Necklace and earrings are not from Cartier

1687093596203.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.