Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, baseline, Lordon just reeks of entitled-man-syndrome. Let's hypothetically say that he's not manipulating her (I know he definitely is, but humor me for a sec). Okay, well he's still:

Making Niomi downgrade her lifestyle to match his lifestyle, she has to move to his city, they get to be around his family, etc. What is exactly is he compromising on for this relationship and/or bringing to the table? Nothing! It's all about HIM. She has to fit perfectly into HIS life. Because god forbid he is uncomfortable for a second or has to lift a finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If he’s not there at Wimbledon with her, then im certain he’s shaking in his boots stalking those guys’ stories on Instagram…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No idea who this man is but he and Nimbobs look like a couple here.
And the caption implies it 😂
Wonder if Lordon is furiously journalling about it as we speak.

Screenshot_20230705_203857.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Niomi, find a new boyfriend at Wimbledon!
Love this idea ;) honestly, a professional tennis player would be ideal! She would get to travel the world all year long, she could tell us about all the coffee shops and yoga studios she finds in each city, she can just sit in the player's box looking glamorous - what more does she want from life??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
honestly, a professional tennis player would be ideal!
So she can starve him to death? No, Niomi and Lordon are perfect match made in hell.

Besides, there is no way she will 1) have two failed engagement (in less than 5 years), 2) admit 'the shadows' (and Charlotte and Venetia) were right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So she can starve him to death? Niomi and Lordon are perfect match made in hell.

Besides, there is no way she will 1) have two failed engagement (in less than 5 years), 2) give reasons to the shadows (and Charlotte and Venetia)
Oops yeah, good point, a professional athlete has to eat :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No idea who this man is but he and Nimbobs look like a couple here.
And the caption implies it 😂
Wonder if Lordon is furiously journalling about it as we speak.

View attachment 2287400
Omg they DO look like a couple in this pic! 💀 I think Niomi's subconsciously putting out that energy, since she's finally away from Lordon and is around the London crowd.

Based on his IG description, it looks like owns a bunch a stuff and actually has a JOB. What a concept lol. It seems he already has a wife though, so he's out as a potential contender.

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 1.37.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 1.44.11 PM.png

Reactions: 12
Find it hilarious that:
1. Lordon obviously didn't get an invite to Wimbledon. I bet he expects to attend all the fancy events as her +1 / official photographer, but nope, no invite for Lordon and his special white shoes today.
2. He outstayed his welcome at Verity's place /is only tolerated when Nims is there too. Therefore, since she didn't get a +1 for Wimbledon and also had that Dior event, he had to scoot off back to Dublin.
3. For the first time in over a year, Nims has been photographed with a man who can close his mouth! Could this photo be what finally makes her come to her senses?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For the first time in over a year, Nims has been photographed with a man who can close his mouth! Could this photo be what finally makes her come to her senses?!
Well…he can close his mouth. I just think it physically pains him to do so. What else could explain that face he’s making?
IMG_4026.jpeg
He probably went home to journal about it after the fact…goes against what’s natural for him. Or whatever. 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does she actually look happy for once? Her eyes don’t look as sad as they have in the past
I agree. She's back in her element and out from under Lordon's thumb (for now). And she gets to dress up and look pretty which is basically what she lives for. It's a superficial lifestyle, but she should recognize it's what she wants.

Reactions: 28
Is it just me or does she actually look happy for once? Her eyes don’t look as sad as they have in the past
I agree. She's back in her element and out from under Lordon's thumb (for now). And she gets to dress up and look pretty which is basically what she lives for. It's a superficial lifestyle, but she should recognize it's what she wants.
I agree. She literally hasn't spent this much time away from Jamie since they met. I definitely think there's a correlation there between the absence of Jamie and her mood going way up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ugh.
Niomi if you find someone new we PROMISE we won’t make fun of you for another failed engagement I’m serious.
You’re SO much happier without him!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Going back to Dublin is going to be a massive downer for her 😬 In London she is a bit of a low key 'somebody' who gets invites to lots of swish events.
Her happiness isn't forced there like it is with her endless wild swimming in the Irish Sea photos.
When London people ask her what her fiancee does what on earth does she say? Lifestyle coach? They must laugh their legs off at her gullability.
He's got a Sunday Service thing this weekend. They are going to share learnings and meet epic humans apparently.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ugh.
Niomi if you find someone new we PROMISE we won’t make fun of you for another failed engagement I’m serious.
You’re SO much happier without him!!!!!!!
Right?!

That's the thing Niomi's not getting. She would actually be praised for breaking up with him lol. The real "failure" would be to STAY with him and go through with the wedding. She has already failed, anyway, by not learning from her past mistakes. She's only harming herself by trying to prove a point by staying with him -- she's the only one who has to live with her decisions.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.