Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a brutal contrast between how she shows their relationship vs how he is welcomed in these kind of events. This can't be right.

Ugh.
Niomi if you find someone new we PROMISE we won’t make fun of you for another failed engagement I’m serious.
You’re SO much happier without him!!!!!!!
I think we would all be geniunely glad if she breaks up with him !

Reactions: 12
The mad chompers is REALLY a soul sucking demon...girl is so materialistic no one is buying she thrives on minimalism as her unhinged dumb fiance claims to and force her to. Chick was admiring grass and insects couple of weeks back...and now just shilling pure luxury and is licherally the happiest...seriously those 2 idiots are such lazy loosers...

Reactions: 23
It's like now she's engaged again, she feels she can go to press events. Or maybe the invitations have come because of extra social media action due to engagement? Either way, it's almost like she felt she had to hide away until there was another ring on her finger.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how Lordon would react if she got back to Dublin and told him London is serving her once again and she wants to move back there? I know he somehow convinced her that Dublin is where she needs to be right now, but we can all see she's not happy there. I'm actually surprised he's left her on her own for so long. She probably never questions him on anything, though, so I expect he feels he's got it all under control.

Her life in London is a far cry from her life with him. Her birthday meal this year was a Chinese takeaway eaten sitting on a wall because he couldn't be bothered to book a restaurant. Surely anyone would realise that this is not husband material!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder how Lordon would react if she got back to Dublin and told him London is serving her once again and she wants to move back there? I know he somehow convinced her that Dublin is where she needs to be right now, but we can all see she's not happy there. I'm actually surprised he's left her on her own for so long. She probably never questions him on anything, though, so I expect he feels he's got it all under control.
Good point. Something tells me he'd throw a temper tantrum like a baby and he would ultimately win. And he would use some gaslighting technique to make her think it was her idea to stay in Dublin.

Her birthday meal this year was a Chinese takeaway eaten sitting on a wall because he couldn't be bothered to book a restaurant. Surely anyone would realise that this is not husband material!
I don't even like Niomi but, every time I think of that, it makes me mad and sad for her. That whole day (the dinner screw up, him getting annoyed at the movie she chose, etc.) was one of those character-defining moments when she really should've reconsidered their relationship and dumped his ass.

Random companies/PR teams remembered to send her flowers, but he couldn't be bothered to book a restaurant. And it's even worse because it's not even like he genuinely forgot her birthday. He had no problem milking her birthday for his own benefit and sponsorships. He just didn't care or think it was important enough for him to do something.

yeah-fuck-that-judith-baker.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The Wimbledon pics also hinted at her being tinier than ever. As much as I think she's a self-obsessed show-off who would give up anything just to have a "boy" by her side, I hope she gets help. Sooner than later, hopefully.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230706-104029_Instagram.jpg
Such lies 😂 the 'best' spf is just whichever one's current sponsoring her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Presenting she likes Wimbledon once again is quite draining 😂🤣
Detorri would be like who's this daft witch

Reactions: 6
What I find weird is that she seemed to quite like Dublin, last year around spring/summer. But now she doesn't even hide how miserable she is there and how happy she is to be back in London. It seems like everytime she settles she gets really bored really quickly and just want to escape whatever the situation she is in. She did say once that she was running away from her problems, just before going to Bali, and I think that's a thing she does quite often.

Reactions: 11
I’d rather see her with anyone than Lordon, but it’s not like she’s some great catch. She’s a bland woman with no skills, hobbies, who can be disingenuous and shady, cooks unappetising slop, does nothing good or valuable with all of her time and resources, cannot handle any basic life admin, looks like a dehydrated scarecrow with flippers on. What exactly is she bringing to the table other than money and a bit of clout?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Christ she really is ageing like a bottle of Blue Nun. My pals and I are pushing 40 and I can hand on heart say none of us has crows feet up to our temples yet. I mean, who gives a tit, especially if you love the outdoors maybe there's an extra wrinkle here or there. I think the point is, she's always been into some form of 'wellness' and 'self care' has her own tit skin line and hawks all these 'amazing' products. It's so clear the past year with Lordon is catching up on her like a Dementor from Hogwarts, sucking the life and soul from her. And tit she IS wasting away indeed. She's got Nik Naks for knees (anyone else love those awful cheesy 90s crisps?!).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any tattlers who follow Rosie Londoner amused to see Carlos pop up on Niomi's thread? :LOL:
Haha! I knew I had seen that guy before but couldn't place him. Did he date Phoebe? It's been a few years since I've followed Rosie. The only guy I remember well from back then is Miles.

Reactions: 4
I’d rather see her with anyone than Lordon, but it’s not like she’s some great catch. She’s a bland woman with no skills, hobbies, who can be disingenuous and shady, cooks unappetising slop, does nothing good or valuable with all of her time and resources, cannot handle any basic life admin, looks like a dehydrated scarecrow with flippers on. What exactly is she bringing to the table other than money and a bit of clout?
What do you mean "no skills"? She has so many skills !
- built an audience stole her ex-boyfriend's audience ✔
- creates ads takes bad pictures and writes bad description of any product that pays her and expect her to sell their product ✔
- women for women niomiforniomi ambassador ✔
- built a brand got contacted by business people who create a brand for her and takes all credit for it ✔
- got engaged attracts weirdos ✔

That's true talent !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear 😬
This on Lordon's stories about one of those generic 'find someone who dreams big for you' motivational things.
'Notice me Nim! Notice me! I'm being breezy and cool about you mingling with people and going to lots of fancy events without me!'
Meanwhile no mention of him at all from her.

Screenshot_20230706_131254.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha! I knew I had seen that guy before but couldn't place him. Did he date Phoebe? It's been a few years since I've followed Rosie. The only guy I remember well from back then is Miles.
Yes! He and Phoebe dated. I forget most of his backstory except that 😅 I bet there's more on him in the Rosie threads here or on GOMI.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.