Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking, the Niomi that first started was still rather charming and came across a lot more relatable. I remember when she would review highstreet brands and make rustic banana loaves. Everything was a little less perfect.
Yes! I used to watch her back in the day and buy the same clothes she wore from ASOS. Now everything is from Sezane and expensive AF. She's just not relatable anymore. It seems like she changed her personality to be the perfect girlfriend for Joe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes! I used to watch her back in the day and buy the same clothes she wore from ASOS. Now everything is from Sezane and expensive AF. She's just not relatable anymore. It seems like she changed her personality to be the perfect girlfriend for Joe.
I looked up a scarf from this brand https://www.beulahlondon.com/collections/scarves/products/shibani-lemon-pink-mist-scarf which she was wearing in Florence Tuscany vlog and it is 95 pounds! So much money. - 13.15 in this vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tooright comments are absolutely spot on. I think we are all forgetting he has completely played her for a fool. My ex broke up with me over the phone, after spending a whole week together with him pronouncing his 'endless' love and dedication to me. Taking me on romantic dates, presents etc. That relationships wasn't even as half as long as Niomi's or I would say 'deep' and it took me over a year to get over. I went through all the phases of a break up and back again. However, annoying Niomi may be to some people, I think Joe did her wrong. Men get away with so much, if she had done the same she would be vilified. It wouldn't shock me if he is in a relationship by christmas, these men move on before you have even deleted all the pictures of them on your phone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Tooright comments are absolutely spot on. I think we are all forgetting he has completely played her for a fool. My ex broke up with me over the phone, after spending a whole week together with him pronouncing his 'endless' love and dedication to me. Taking me on romantic dates, presents etc. That relationships wasn't even as half as long as Niomi's or I would say 'deep' and it took me over a year to get over. I went through all the phases of a break up and back again. However, annoying Niomi may be to some people, I think Joe did her wrong. Men get away with so much, if she had done the same she would be vilified. It wouldn't shock me if he is in a relationship by christmas, these men move on before you have even deleted all the pictures of them on your phone.
But we still don't know what happened between them. just speculating

Reactions: 23
It wouldn't surprise me if he's moved on already. He'll do a Jim Chapman. I can see him with someone totally opposite of Niomi.

This is why I stay single. I've been through this all before and I can't do it again. Life is very peaceful being single 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I looked up a scarf from this brand https://www.beulahlondon.com/collections/scarves/products/shibani-lemon-pink-mist-scarf which she was wearing in Florence Tuscany vlog and it is 95 pounds! So much money. - 13.15 in this vlog
Don't worry she didn't pay for the scarf, it landed in her PR box because sustainability in nims world still encourages brands to send her all their freebies. At least the £95 scarf got used, unlike most of her pr box that probably goes to landfill (as it does for much of the gleamers)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her pristine stuck up persona is really starting to grind on me! Loosen up, get pissed, scoff a maccas and have a proper good laugh!!!

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 14
She literally has no style. She just throws random grandma-ish expensive items together. She actually has no visual sensibility or sense of fashion at all, as you can see from her instagram feed and Smart Skin marketing.
That's so true. Zero sense of individual style. She always, always dresses like she picks things out of a middle class yummy mummy catalogue.

Reactions: 19
The talk of spotting Joe reminded me- I’ve actually seen them in real life! A couple of Christmas ago I saw at the Thermae Spa in Bath and they emerged by the outdoor pool, but then she whipped out her vlog camera and started filming themselves as everyone was just relaxing in the pool next to them :LOL:
I remember thinking they were a beautiful couple though.
I also saw them together once too, last Christmas. My hometown is near where Joe's parents live, and they were walking down the high street together looking fairly miserable actually 😕 I remember looking at them and thinking at the time, "well, clearly not everyone's relationship is as picture perfect as they make it out to be on social media"

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m so sorry you had to go through that, and I agree, some men are trash!

I know we are all just speculating but if joe really did propose only because she agreed to go to India with him that’s so immature. And I do understand his point of view if he fell out of love or whatever, but it’s still so hard on the other person.

Sorry I know all this has already been discussed on this thread, but regardless of who was wrong I guess I just wish there was a way for people to do what’s best for them without tearing apart someone else’s life.

Anyway, on a lighter note - her latest insta story. If she puts up ONE more pic of herself in a bikini I’m gonna scream 🙄

Reactions: 8
Guys OT but I just made her banana, walnut and date bread and it’s so good lmao best recipe I’ve tried. I’m not even a vegan. I went out and bought buckwheat flour specifically for it lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she would buy these things if she had to pay for them herself out of her own pocket , and full rrp too. I know a few old money types and they are notorious frugal.

Nevermind i see someone has already confirmed it was a po box gift!

I think she's just not that into fashion. She is happiest in yoga pants and a bralet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she would buy these things if she had to pay for them herself out of her own pocket , and full rrp too. I know a few old money types and they are notorious frugal.

Nevermind i see someone has already confirmed it was a po box gift!

I think she's just not that into fashion. She is happiest in yoga pants and a bralet.
I noticed that the most wealthy influencers are the most stingy and miserable when it comes to pull out their wallet, Zoella with her skincare clear out, Victoria Magrath not paying for duck all for her house renovation, Fleur I remember alao a clear out of skincare and she gave away the bottles that were half empty and she kept the full ones. But in general I see influencers moaning or 😉😉 to the brands when they want something for free

Reactions: 3
Anyway, on a lighter note - her latest insta story. If she puts up ONE more pic of herself in a bikini I’m gonna scream 🙄
:ROFLMAO: To be fair, she looks better in this black bikini compared to the blue striped one.

But yeah, I don’t think this will make joe jealous, he’s seen it all before.

To make a guy wonder about you, the best thing to do is go SILENT.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
:ROFLMAO: To be fair, she looks better in this black bikini compared to the blue striped one.

But yeah, I don’t think this will make joe jealous, he’s seen it all before.

To make a guy wonder about you, the best thing to do is go SILENT.
yeh totally agree, if he broke up with her it's cos he doesn;t want to be around her, she needs to give him a chance to miss him (not that he def would , but like this it is impossible)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.