Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic - been looking at before and afters of her teeth and think shes had more than veneer and invisalign... her jaw looks like its been re aligned.. look even at the "after" photo below where her teeth are done... her jaw still sticks out.. Her face is much softer now...

Thoughts?? Wish could still see her teeth fixing video.

bikini photos getting too much now....
Im convinced she did something with her nose, it was much wider

Reactions: 11
Ugh I hate the comments on her post saying they’re proud of how she’s handled herself. It’s bullshit. I remember breaking up with a guy I dated for years and I felt so guilty and crappy post that, and as for the times that I’ve been dumped I’ve been a total mess. There is no way in hell that she is “handling this beautifully” behind the scenes and I wish she’d be a bit real. I almost preferred Amelia being raw and emotional about how difficult it was for her. Almost. Idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Love that she's spending her time at SF posting on Insta and replying to random strangers. Mum must be thrilled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d like to know if she had her eyes lasered. I haven’t noticed her wearing her glasses for a long time, she used to occasionally show them. I know she said she had a surgery to remove that weird red blob thing from the whites of one of her eyes but did she have laser too? 👀

Reactions: 4
The same people who felt tit over her smug relationship with Joe will also be feeling tit at how she's able to manage her breakup so perfectly. She's alienating young women!

Reactions: 13
With her suddenly obsessive need to post constantly on social media, it is clearer than ever that she does nearly no work. Aside from that shoot she did this week, it’s been one carefree day after another and now she is taking a mini break at SF. Such a vacuous existence. You would think she would be crazy busy with a big launch coming up, but nope. Which tells me how successful this “brand” will be. She truly needs a real job.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just remembered, Isn’t Marcus her little sister’s god father?! How awkward 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She comes across as elitist and above everyone else if she's taking (and posting) photos which are strictly prohibited. What an hole.

Reactions: 13
Does she not realise Soho Farmhouse could easily see her posts and kick her out?

Reactions: 12
Love that she's spending her time at SF posting on Insta and replying to random strangers. Mum must be thrilled.
She only took her mum because she needs to go to Soho House with someone, and her friends are all married/in longterm relationships and probably can't just ditch their partners and kids to be her personal photographer for the weekend.

Reactions: 16
I’d like to know if she had her eyes lasered. I haven’t noticed her wearing her glasses for a long time, she used to occasionally show them. I know she said she had a surgery to remove that weird red blob thing from the whites of one of her eyes but did she have laser too? 👀
I think she only has a tiny prescription and doesn't strictly need glasses but wears them anyway for driving and fashion. It's creepy I remember that, but I remember because a) I'm the same with my tiny prescription I wear for driving and b) she was being really annoying with her usual defensive "I just went to get my eyes tested... not that I have ANY problems with my eyes AT ALL"

Reactions: 7
I think she only has a tiny prescription and doesn't strictly need glasses but wears them anyway for driving and fashion. It's creepy I remember that, but I remember because a) I'm the same with my tiny prescription I wear for driving and b) she was being really annoying with her usual defensive "I just went to get my eyes tested... not that I have ANY problems with my eyes AT ALL"
I’m sure I remember her saying she wears contact lenses though?

Reactions: 1
She only took her mum because she needs to go to Soho House with someone, and her friends are all married/in longterm relationships and probably can't just ditch their partners and kids to be her personal photographer for the weekend.
I get what you’re saying but I’m sure she’d just want to spend some time with her mum as they seem very close?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.