Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: To be fair, she looks better in this black bikini compared to the blue striped one.

But yeah, I don’t think this will make joe jealous, he’s seen it all before.

To make a guy wonder about you, the best thing to do is go SILENT.

I wonder if it is an ego boost from others rather than attention off joey. She's doing everything to distract herself and getting attention from strangers (not men, more from other women in the vein of 'you go girl!') Is a good ego boost and distraction.

Unless there are children, property or businesses tying them to each other she should never speak to him again. Moving forward is the only way.

Really wish she'd talk about it in her stories! It could be super relatable for the many women who got dumped after lockdown.

Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO: To be fair, she looks better in this black bikini compared to the blue striped one.

Exactly, silence is a powerful and many cases the most hurtful thing. Her current behaviour doesn't dignify her, she is basically begging for attention.

Reactions: 19
She should just confirm the break up by now.. Doesn’t need to tell all details / reasons if she doesn’t want to. But at least say it out loud. So people will stop question it. She trying too hard to show everyone that she’s fine. Living her best life. But to be honest it kinda pathetic.

Reactions: 13
She should just confirm the break up by now.. Doesn’t need to tell all details / reasons if she doesn’t want to. But at least say it out loud. So people will stop question it. She trying too hard to show everyone that she’s fine. Living her best life. But to be honest it kinda pathetic.
yeh she just needs to confirm it and say "as you can imagine its a hard time and i'd appreciate you not asking me etc etc"

Reactions: 9
So now instead of Joe, she’s bullied her pushover mom into taking bikini pics of her. When has Niomi invited her mom to Soho House before?

Reactions: 9
I'm so petty I just want to report her to Soho House for breaking the no photography rules 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
ANOTHER bikini photo?! Is she trying to bag a new man on insta or something? Not like joes bothered, sure he’s seen her in a bikini loads...

Reactions: 7

So true, I completely ignored my ex after the breakup and posted nothing on social media apart from an occasional profile picture change, he still tries to speak to me 2 years down the line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What have happened with her biological father? I read that the current man her mum is with is her step father is it right?

Reactions: 6
So true, I completely ignored my ex after the breakup and posted nothing on social media apart from an occasional profile picture change, he still tries to speak to me 2 years down the line.
After we broke up I tried to call for a few weeks etc as I was a mess (usually when drunk), eventually gave up. 2 years later he messaged saying he couldn't get over me and we got back together :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I only starting following Niomi a couple of years ago (vegan, so started following a lot of plant based/vegan accounts) and when I was going through her old videos I was convinced her mum was actually her sister and Daisy-May was her niece! Nearly fell off the sofa when I realised it was her mum and sister :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What have happened with her biological father? I read that the current man her mum is with is her step father is it right?
If she got pregnant so young (someone said 17?) I imagine either they broke up soon after, this happened to most people I know with teen pregnancies

Reactions: 7
I'm so petty I just want to report her to Soho House for breaking the no photography rules 🤣
It’s not like Soho House can’t see her feed. Why does she think she is the exception and can just flout the no photo rules? It makes her look like a jerk.

Reactions: 16
'Mother daughter time' my ass, she's spent the whole time taking photos painfully documenting every little thing, I doubt she's really enjoying her trip to be honest.
Plus that's quite cheeky to take photos knowing that it's not allowed. Like do you have to do that Niomi to show Joe that you're having the best time??

Reactions: 24
Is that video of a random person? It looks like short grey hair, maybe I’m seeing things

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic - been looking at before and afters of her teeth and think shes had more than veneer and invisalign... her jaw looks like its been re aligned.. look even at the "after" photo below where her teeth are done... her jaw still sticks out.. Her face is much softer now...

Thoughts?? Wish could still see her teeth fixing video.

bikini photos getting too much now....

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.