Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Nimi's body can no longer properly digest solid food, hence the obsession of chugging everything into a blender.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Nimi's body can no longer properly digest solid food, hence the obsession of chugging everything into a blender.
Smoothies are a great way to put on weight after a break-up!

I couldn't eat anything after my relationship ended, I got so skinny that I weighed around 40kg. Eating solid food made me gag. Drinking smoothies was the only way I could stomach anything. I bought a Nutri Bullet and I actually made smoothies from Niomi's recipes :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thank lord she has deleted that photo of him with the caption of “I can’t wait to marry you “
Can’t believe she left that up so long.

Nice to see her mother has lines around her eyes in that photo . She not going down the route of grandma , with face full of fillers , Botox and face lift.

Reactions: 12
Smoothies are a great way to put on weight after a break-up!

I couldn't eat anything after my relationship ended, I got so skinny that I weighed around 40kg. Eating solid food made me gag. Drinking smoothies was the only way I could stomach anything. I bought a Nutri Bullet and I actually made smoothies from Niomi's recipes :ROFLMAO:
I mean I feel like all she eats IS smoothies.

I'm so sorry for the pain you went through, hope you're better <3

Reactions: 9
I mean I feel like all she eats IS smoothies.

I'm so sorry for the pain you went through, hope you're better <3
Yes, all good now! Thank you! 🥰

Nice to see her mother has lines around her eyes in that photo . She not going down the route of grandma , with face full of fillers , Botox and face lift.
I loved seeing the lines around her eyes too! Makes her even more attractive, IMO. She's such a natural beauty.

Reactions: 23
Thank lord she has deleted that photo of him with the caption of “I can’t wait to marry you “

Which one was that?

Reactions: 1
Good spot! It's still on her Facebook page, though obviously she has a much smaller following there so may not bother deleting from it for a long time. Even so, just on Instagram and Youtube she's going to have A LOT to go back through and delete if she wants to erase all trace of Joe 😬 I wonder if she'll private all the Youtube videos with him in or if she'll keep them for the ad money.

Which one was that?
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 01.01.20.png

Reactions: 5
We joke about peanut butter being a gateway drug but I bet if she’d relapse the minute she had a taste of anything that wasn’t a smoothie.

Reactions: 2
Good spot! It's still on her Facebook page, though obviously she has a much smaller following there so may not bother deleting from it for a long time. Even so, just on Instagram and Youtube she's going to have A LOT to go back through and delete if she wants to erase all trace of Joe 😬 I wonder if she'll private all the Youtube videos with him in or if she'll keep them for the ad money.

View attachment 239206
She really putted him on a pedestal

Reactions: 8

View attachment 239206
He looks awful here! He aged tremendously this last year with her. I would put him in his 40s, judging by these photos.

Reactions: 31
He’s got too much facial hair too. He looks a bit like Guy Martin with the sideburns.

Reactions: 5
His eyes look sad and worn down in that pic. Niomi also looked rough coming out of lockdown, not her usual sparkly eyed self either. I think she felt on some level their relationship falling apart and felt the distance growing but was in denial.

Actually that vlog someone posted of the two of them in Bath in 2018, yeah they’re annoying as they often were but their vibe is much better and immediately I noticed a difference just in how Niomi speaks to him— her voice is more even-toned, chill, she jokes around with him a bit, she just seems more normal. Whereas in 2020 she was really shrill and sing song-y and forced happy and neurotic. I bet looking back the relationship took a turn in 2019 but they stayed together because the first two years had been so good so they lived off the memory of that and they seemed well suited.

Reactions: 20

Her mum is very beautiful.

Reactions: 14
He's legit looking like the Geico Cave Man the last 2 years...I mean even the same eyes.

Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Verity is indeed very naturally pretty. Terrina on the other hand...has gone way overkill with the "work".

I've been thinking, the Niomi that first started was still rather charming and came across a lot more relatable. I remember when she would review highstreet brands and make rustic banana loaves. Everything was a little less perfect.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.