Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The situation", will she address the breakup once for what it is? I think it's even worse to address it that way

Reactions: 9
The secret peanut butter stash vlog Joe looks incredibly good looking and healthy. He has aged so much in eight or nine months. I honestly think he had no idea how restrictive her lifestyle and diet was because he was at work and travelled a lot.

I honestly think with the move and lockdown he realised that her lifestyle wasn't one he wanted to live or he raised concerns about her lifestyle but she refused to listen or get help so he ended it. It can't be easy living with someone with disordered eating habits. I'm overweight and I get upset when people say something to me about it but I don't make comments about other people's eating habits to their face like she did. After a while I think it would give someone a complex.

Whilst Joe seemed to be happy to eat plant based I can imagine Niomi wouldn't be happy if he bought himself some meat to have for dinner one day so the poor lad probably hadn't had any meat the whole of lockdown.

Reactions: 19
At first I wasn’t sure you guys were right about the peanut butter clip and was going to defend her but damn, on rewatching several times, you are right. She specifically remembers the cupboard, which is clearly tucked away to the side and rarely accessed, has to be emptied and clearly knows beforehand what is in there. It can be reasonably inferred that SHE has put things in there as Joe evidently never opens it AND her basket of vitamins (only accessed by her) are there too.

She is the one to ‘reveal’ the cupboard to him all giggly (again, she knows what will be found, and has obviously seen the contents several times yet has chosen to this moment to keep quiet about what’s in there).She just giggles as Joe pulls out tub after tub after tub after tub after tub. So she’s been stocking the cupboard with unused peanut butter, but never ONCE said “Hey if you’re buying peanut butter you know you have like ten jars in here already right?” She just clearly continues to hide the jars away from her partner as he continues to buy more. That’s sick, truly.
Why does she allow this to be in the vlog?

And WHY does Joe not ask her, "Wtf have you been doing?!"

Reactions: 10
After her video last Sunday I felt sorry for her. After today’s I’m struggling with the I’m so heartbroken, buy these leggings...
But remember, shes not here to sell us useless crap! she's not like the other toxic influencers promoting wild consumerism..she's different! don't know why, but she flipped her hair about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At one point Joe probably loved when Niomi would cook for him after work or they could do it together. But during lockdown he realized he’d have to wake up early just to make oatmeal with her and that he wouldn’t even be able to eat it before a 10k run.

Reactions: 26
Maybe she’s not addressing it as they haven’t broken up? He could be in Dubai or nowhere special and it’s suspense for the launch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 235003
Did you get a handle on how many jars and tubs? I would say she has amazing will power not to be eating peanut butter and jam on toast everyday with that stash, but i understand that's now how EDs work.
Bless him though - that unfiltered expression reveals a lot.
You can just tell what is going through his head in this picture, and when he picks up the vitamins it’s like “wtf is all this, you don’t need all this”, even she doesn’t know what some of them do. Crazy to just hide the peanut butter, surely when he bought the 2nd or 3rd jar a normal person would say you already have 2 jars in that cupboard, not create a weird secret stash.

It’s like when he wanted peanut butter on toast and she was laughing she’s making them a healthy smoothie bowl and he’s having buttered toast...he was having peanut butter on wholemeal or rye bread. Not exactly warburtons and lurpack.

Reactions: 8
I always said that I wouldn't comment on Tattle Life because I knew if I started, I would get carried away but the rage I have for Niomi during this "I'm so sad and BrOkEn but I'm gonna keep you losers guessing" broke me and here I am on my 5 billionth post, it's a slippery slope gals ✌

Anyway, I'm at boiling point now after the shite video she just put out. She isn't going to mention a thing about her break up until her crappy skincare range is launched even though we all know she wants to shout the deets from the rooftops. She's loving the attention she is getting from this whole thing and probably thinks it will boost sales but in reality her lack of respect for her followers is destroying her crappy, copycat SkInCaRe RaNgEcH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched the new video.

"I just felt the urge to write." Oh no. Oh noooo. What if she's not sharing because she's already writing for a book?

If Amelia Liana can turn heartbreak into a platform, Niomi's "wellness" crap combined with heartbreak advice is probably a decent pitch 😭 Lord knows she hasn't had anything else to centre a book around.

Please don't do it, Niomi. We've suffered your limited vocab enough.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been catching up with the thread.. I’d missed the peanut butter discussion and just watched the video. I am completely speechless. If this is why Joe left, I really hope it shook her enough to get help or at least admit that she has a problem.

Also, leaving your jeans unbuttoned to show off orange underwear is a new low, imo. You’re gonna regret this later nimbobs 🙄

• Haha
B230332B-9417-41A0-8BC4-3400FEF93103.jpeg

I think we can all agree her new choppy haircut is an improvement on this lewwwk...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her parents house is freakin amazing. She has so much of her own space. Do you think she has ever slummed it in a studio apartment or lost control to on food/alcohol? I know her life online isn’t reflective of totally what’s going on but damn she is so privledged and comes across patronising.

Reactions: 21
I've just managed to sit through her latest vlog (ad). 'I haven't bought new clothes in a while', I didn't think she had to buy them anyway!

But my main point is how skinny she looked, particularly doing that 30+ min HIIT workout. She doesn't look healthy at all?

Jeeeeez, I’ve just watched it too. She’s gleeful about how much peanut butter she’s been hiding in the cupboard.

View attachment 234965

“What...I keep buying peanut butter...I bought so much, I invested...and it’s all here.”

“No, it’s always here, it’s my secret stash.” giggle

View attachment 234967
I don’t really get peanut butter gate? If he bought them and she hid them, where did he think they disappeared to? Surely he must have noticed they kept disappearing? I’m a bit lost? And why did she hide them?

Reactions: 16
All I know is, if she keeps doing this whole “I’m so unhappy and miserable” but continues to NOT EXPLAIN WHY then she is going to lose the respect of so many people that follow her and probably already has. She definitely lost mine at this stage.

She should just STFU and stay off social media if she can’t control herself sharing attention seeking tit everyday without letting people know the reason why she feels that way, she hasn’t even mentioned that Joe is gone get, she just hinted at it 🙄 Is she waiting for him to come back or something?!

She can’t expect to show people all the perfect sides of her life then refuse to answer any questions when things aren’t going so well. She chose to be an influencer (🤢) and to share all of her life online, it’s unfair to just blank questions people are asking her.
She’s stringing people along right now and probably will continue to for the next 3 weeks until her crappy skincare range is launched and will no doubt be on the sale shelf in Boots in a few months along with all the other shite that YouTubers launch.

Sorry for the rant but she’s wrecking my head now.
She's doing it for his attention. It's all for her own benefit. Don't worry about her, let those kind of people be and they will soon realise that selfishness gets you no where

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.