Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video was so telling about how Joe actually didn't want to marry her. Watch the clip from 31:40. Niomi asks: are you ready for your engagement party, and Joe is like uhmmm.. oh yeah. Then Niomi leans to kiss him and he looks away.

Reactions: 15
I think he just didn't think they kept food down in that cupboard (and never expected Niomi would hide it there) so didn't think to look. He probably did wonder where it had gone but just assumed Niomi had eaten it while he was away. But he's going to have some trust issues now - in his next relationship he'll probably have his own secret peanut butter cupboard :ROFLMAO:
I'm not too clued up on how much time Joe spent away but that makes sense that he wouldn't easily be keeping track. It says A LOT about Niomi that she chose not to tell him about the stash when he was buying more and more. I bet there will be more than peanut butter in his new secret food cupboard!! 😁

Reactions: 8
The guy started to see her true colours during the lockdown, before he was always working and travelling and didn't have to deal with the real tit.

Reactions: 24
The guy started to see her true colours during the lockdown, before he was always working and travelling and didn't have to deal with the real tit.
Definitely. I think in a way lockdown was a blessing in disguise. Yes it's a 'traumatic period' now, but it's a lot better it's happened now than in the future when they're married, possibly even with kids.

Reactions: 21
I've just thought of a theory. The ring was absolutely vile. Plus not Niomi's style at all. She sent it away for a very long 'service’ a good few weeks before they split. Wonder if she finally admitted she didn’t like it and that added to their problems.

Reactions: 8
I've always wondered why she's still so frail looking at why her arms and legs don't have any definition for how obsessively she works out and does yoga/pilates.

Is it the dietary deficits?
Because she doesn't eat enough calories/protein and she doesn't lift weights.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

At 5.25, the almond butter and cupboard is mentioned! Niomi is annoyed because Joe forgot to bring one with him from the cupboard. Poor guy, he had to bring everything else.

Reactions: 7
So interesting how opinion has moved towards and away from Niomi.

I am not a Niomi sympathiser so am enjoying the current temperature.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just thought of a theory. The ring was absolutely vile. Plus not Niomi's style at all. She sent it away for a very long 'service’ a good few weeks before they split. Wonder if she finally admitted she didn’t like it and that added to their problems.
Nah I don't think so, the ring actually looked good on her, it was a pretty ring nicer than a classic diamond but was she wearing her ring after the service and before the split?

Reactions: 13
Nah I don't think so, the ring actually looked good on her, it was a pretty ring nicer than a classic diamond but was she wearing her ring after the service and before the split?
She wasn't wearing it for a while before the split.

Reactions: 3
This video was so telling about how Joe actually didn't want to marry her. Watch the clip from 31:40. Niomi asks: are you ready for your engagement party, and Joe is like uhmmm.. oh yeah. Then Niomi leans to kiss him and he looks away.

Omg haha wow that’s so awkward. So much stuff I didn’t pick up on when I first watched the videos but now with everyone pointing out these moments I see their relationship so differently!

Reactions: 12
I've been lurking in every thread...you all are hilarious! Question and then a hot take: Is there a vlog or comment where Niomi says that the ring was getting serviced? I must have missed it.
I've read many people feel that Niomi either fancies herself as a Kate Middleton or Niomi might remind some posters of Kate Middleton. Regardless, does anyone remember what Kate did after Will dumped her a couple of years before they got engaged? Kate's hemlines went way up, she wore color and sequins. She went to Mahiki every practical weekend and even joined that sisterhood rowing challenge. Plus I think she kept close to Prince William's friends. She was literally doing what Niomi is doing. It looked obvious and desperado then, but it worked. I think Niomi might be playing off that playbook for sure. Not sure if it's going to work--jury's out. I believe Niomi and Joe were well suited and pretty evenly matched.

Niomi called the end of her relationship a shitstorm...Surely, she was blindsided--was it her control with food or cheating? I was leaning towards the latter for days, but now, I think it could have been an eruption of her food issues coupled with covid lockdown. Possibly an emotional text affair with someone else because of her disordered eating? Not that I believe that to be a valid reason to cheat on your fiancee.

Reactions: 10
I need to vent. Apologies if this comes across as harsh but I've tried to bite my tongue for the past couple of days now and she's just been really getting on my nerves. I really had high hopes that Niomi would be less irritating post-break up but alas, she's proved me wrong.

She's really starting to remind me of Vanessa Hudgens after she broke up with Austin Butler with all her attention-seeking ways (just in case no one knows what I'm talking about, a huge example that made the news is when Vanessa got a new tattoo, proceeded to lift her shirt to show it off and moan like she was mid-orgasm :rolleyes:). All her bikini posts and that half unbuttoned jeans and underwear shot is so clearly all for Joe's benefit. Look, I'm not saying she's unattractive but girl has zero sex appeal and it's all coming across as cringey AF and desperate instead of sexy (which I'm assuming is what she's aiming for).

I didn't think it was possible but she's even more grating now. She keeps preaching about self-love and being excited for her future but um...everything that she's been doing has been a show for JOE. Where's the bloody self-love?? The hypocrisy and the ingenuine posts just makes her so much more unlikable.

I don't think she owes anyone a full backstory but at least be honest about it (say she's still reeling over this instead of putting on some ridiculous act that's so obviously phony) or choose to be quiet and heal in a more dignified manner. Pick one!

Also, side note: She still looks really weak in her bodyweight HIIT video and it's clear she's struggling to do a proper push-up. At 2:51, when she stood up and pretended to be tired by taking a huge exhale, she doesn't even look remotely tired at all. It seriously looks like the HIIT bits are just for show. I don't know what she's trying to prove but it's still obvious that her body doesn't reflect the body of someone who works out all the time.

Ok rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If there one video that encapsulates all that was wrong in their relationship, it's the What I eat in a day in Bruges vlog (#9). She's uncomfortably admitting she's nervous about bread, she forces Joe to react to something silly, and when he doesn't she makes fun of his reaction...
god i just watchedthat vid (hadn't seen it before) hot chocolate and at most one slice of toast for breakfast... soup she didnt even finish at lunch... then some lentilsand rice for dinner... and that is her being relaxed...

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the self love day video. She’s bought 4 personalised notebooks for journaling/gratitude/inspiration/work goals but when she was describing using them it all sounded so controlled and obsessive. I do think the poor girl has issues. I think she makes herself exercise way too much as well. I think if she could tone it down a bit to be less obsessive she stands more chance of finding a happy relationship with a new partner.

When she was talking about how the women in he life have rallied round her I thought it was quite moving and seemed genuine.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.