Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she is hardly in financial dire straights needing to make the oatmilk last long, adding water is a calorie control method. Looks vile
I made this smoothie this morning and it was horrible! I am a huge smoothie/smoothie bowl fan (sorry 😅) but this was so gross!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic - been looking at before and afters of her teeth and think shes had more than veneer and invisalign... her jaw looks like its been re aligned.. look even at the "after" photo below where her teeth are done... her jaw still sticks out.. Her face is much softer now...

Thoughts?? Wish could still see her teeth fixing video.

bikini photos getting too much now....
Wow getting her teeth done has transformed her entire face 😳

Reactions: 13
The same people who felt tit over her smug relationship with Joe will also be feeling tit at how she's able to manage her breakup so perfectly. She's alienating young women!
Agreed! I’m 35 and it’s making me feel tit! I’m sitting here wondering if I’m completely emotionally unstable because I’ve not handled my breakups this well :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her latest Instagram grid post is so worrying. She’s already tiny and she’s posing in a way that makes her look greyhound thin. It just seems really irresponsible for someone who, like it or not, is an influencer. I think it’s the first picture of her that’s been like this?
From her elbows you can tell the photo was photoshopped to make her look much thinner than she is

Does she not realise Soho Farmhouse could easily see her posts and kick her out?
I think as long as the guests aren’t pictured unwillingly it’s not a problem, people don’t go without posting about it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agreed! I’m 35 and it’s making me feel tit! I’m sitting here wondering if I’m completely emotionally unstable because I’ve not handled my breakups this well :oops:
Lol - i feel the same but she's just hiding it well. We are making fun of her but anyone who has (sadly) been through it knows she's hurting. Distraction is a good ploy imo. wallowing for too long is time wasted, they don't deserve any more of our time.

Her mum also uploaded soho farm house breakfast pics to her stories. Living dangerously!

Reactions: 9
It’s also possible she’s handling it well because they didn’t have a deep connection?

Ending an engagement would be incredibly hard, but a lot easier if you’re not best friends with a deep emotional and spiritual connection...

Reactions: 15
It’s also possible she’s handling it well because they didn’t have a deep connection?

Ending an engagement would be incredibly hard, but a lot easier if you’re not best friends with a deep emotional and spiritual connection...
That's a good point. To me it really feels like she's more upset about her life plans changing than missing Joeeeey. I mean, honestly, if she ever misses him, she can just pop up a photo of him and stare. He was pretty but never seemed to say anything interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes! I used to watch her back in the day and buy the same clothes she wore from ASOS. Now everything is from Sezane and expensive AF. She's just not relatable anymore. It seems like she changed her personality to be the perfect girlfriend for Joe.
Yeah, agreed. That simple black bikini in her 'perfect start to the weekend' pic is £195.

• Wow
  • Haha
That's a good point. To me it really feels like she's more upset about her life plans changing than missing Joeeeey. I mean, honestly, if she ever misses him, she can just pop up a photo of him and stare. He was pretty but never seemed to say anything interesting.
I think she was more caught up in him being “Dreamy Joe” than actually being a living breathing human male. I wonder if she overlooked his flaws because he was “soooooo dreamy” and Charlotte had pitched him as being her “dream man” 🤮

Reactions: 20

I think it's different to how we show ourselves to different groups of people during hard times, and so showing that you're "fine" on social media is fine too. When she's alone, she is definitely very broken; with close friends she can be like that, broken and real, but I think it's normal that you want to show yourself put together in front of all the other people. When your best friend asks "how are you", you say the reality, but when a random work friend asks, mostly one would say "I'm fine". There has to be some normality in your life even during hard times, so that you don't completely lose yourself into all the mess.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s more normal to be upset about relationships ending, I guess it depends what the relationship was like though. Nimbobs doesn’t show emotion about anything. So please don’t feel tit and compare yourself to her, she’s got her own issues and I’d rather get upset than be a frigging Gleambot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I agree with this regarding Joe, I think he didn't share a deep connection with her, so it's all good. Niomi seems to be handling it pretty well because she thinks he's coming back to her for sure this is not a permanent break up, hence the "sexy poses" and the constant online presence that screams "look at me".

Although I do believe that behind the scenes she could be a mess and unbearable to be with. I think she's much more neurotic and entitled irl in comparison to her fake online image.

Reactions: 12
Ugh I hate the comments on her post saying they’re proud of how she’s handled herself. It’s bullshit. I remember breaking up with a guy I dated for years and I felt so guilty and crappy post that, and as for the times that I’ve been dumped I’ve been a total mess. There is no way in hell that she is “handling this beautifully” behind the scenes and I wish she’d be a bit real. I almost preferred Amelia being raw and emotional about how difficult it was for her. Almost. Idk.
It doesn't give a very healthy impression to her sheep. To be praised for not showing genuine emotion and pretending everything's perfect is not beautiful it's psychopathic behaviour. I might respect her if she cried if she wants to cry, to be mad if she feels mad. Much healthier to feel the emotion and move on from it than ignore and avoid. She either needs to show it or take time away from sosh meeds to go through it in private. She is in danger of really damaging her mental health and that of the young people who look up to her.

It doesn't give a very healthy impression to her sheep. To be praised for not showing genuine emotion and pretending everything's perfect is not beautiful it's psychopathic behaviour. I might respect her if she cried if she wants to cry, to be mad if she feels mad. Much healthier to feel the emotion and move on from it than ignore and avoid. She either needs to show it or take time away from sosh meeds to go through it in private. She is in danger of really damaging her mental health and that of the young people who look up to her.
yeh exactly. related to this, I hate when influencers say things about social media not being real life, not verything is perfect blabla... but then they perpetuate it with their posts of their perfect life, it is absurd

• Heart
I think this is OTT. Niomi is essentially running a marketing business, how she chooses to do so is up to her.
Nobody should be looking to an influencer as to how to live their lives or react to a situation. If they do that’s their issue not Niomi’s unless she’s promoting something dangerous, illegal etc. I do have an issue with the fact that she seems to be photoshopping pics to make her look thinner, as I think it’s unethical & irresponsible. But how she reacts to a break-up is up to her.
If someone feels bad when competing themselves to an influencer they need to revise their own approach to social media, learn to take it with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 32
I am 1000% sure that she's in bits offline.
And I guess you could argue that she's not really handling this 'perfectly' because of the incessant posts for validation. She is choosing to portray herself a certain way on social media to show Joe that she's fine without him, because it hurts to be dumped (speculation) and that's her way of coping.

Reactions: 15
Maybe this is simply Niomi's take on Diana's revenge dress? You don't want me, fine. I can get anyone I want.. sort of thing.
It's also interesting because I think the story goes that Diana was in bits and didn't want to go anywhere and it was her butler that convinced her to show them she is stronger as such.She was going to be professional and do her work/charity stuff that she had scheduled to do that night, instead of staying at home being embarrassed etc) Prince Charles had admitted on tv that night before Diana's work event that he had cheated on her. I have no doubt that Niomi is in bits behind the scenes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.