Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be bleeping joking with this. She’s farting around different apartments across London, weekend breaks at Soho House, I haven’t seen her wear a mask ONCE while she’s been socializing with friends... and then has the nerve to tell us to stay home. Does she not realize she is part of this problem?!
I thought this too.

I love how it says 'stay home' then 'eat out to help out'....I can't with these mixed messages.

But also, duck off Niomi! You're not exactly setting a great example.
It is the mixed messages the government has been saying to people... stay home but then introducing the eat out to help scheme.

Reactions: 7
Niomi is 100% part of the problem when it comes to EDs and ideas like clean eating and wellness. Part of my fascination with her videos is my ED. I am well aware of it.

Every time she talks about how "healthy" something is, honestly, I die a bit inside because most foods are nutritious in some way. The issue is balance, not elimination. I bloody hate that I analyse an ingredient as soon as I pick it up; food should not take that much thought. Pleasure should come through flavour, not the knowledge you are eating something that is "superior."

It just makes me so sad.
Sending good thoughts your way, Pundertaker.

My issues with control sometimes also manifest in wanting to eat as "clean" or "healthy" as possible, so I recognize some of my controlling behaviors in Niomi. It definitely makes me sad for her but it also makes me mad because she's got a huge platform and many people, from teens that might follow her and don't know better to women who find themselves in a vulnerable mental or physical state, can be negatively influenced by her actions and she doesn't seem to notice.

Reactions: 8
(I can see why she shared it, the messaging from the British Government is very mixed and clearly trying to absolve themselves of responsibility because they are failing massively. But no matter how poorly the government are acting, and how “confusing” the mixed messaging, rule of six, hands face space etc is....we all have a brain. We can all see things are getting worse and now is not the time to go out for drinks and coffee and shop or holiday like things are normal. It hasn’t been for months. It really is shocking that people where I live are carrying on as if nothing is going on, even crowding around buskers etc, big events on etc)
Totally agree with this. I accept and agree that the government guidance has been woefully inadequate but I feel people who could be exercising common sense and taking initiative are choosing not to do so because it’s easier to blame the government instead.

I think Niomi probably has either read here and seen criticism of her out and about like nothing’s happening, or has had comments to that effect, and is trying to shift the blame by pointing to the changing government rules. But to anyone with half a brain, regardless of what the government says weekly, we know we should be wearing masks at the very least and really trying to avoid going out as much as is reasonably possible still. So many influencers aren’t wearing masks and are just living their life like we aren’t still in the midst of a global health emergency, it is extremely irresponsible

Reactions: 13

This vlog from 12.55 shows a positive connection between the two. Much more laughter.
I agree, i feel it was pretty clear how obsessed with him she was. (Is)

I wish i could have handled my break up so well.

She is still annoying though, but in a different way to the "jooeyyy is here!" Era

Reactions: 6
I hope we’re in for a treat soon folks . We need it after this break up getting dragged out!

Someone posted a comment on her latest Instagram about that video she did ( the one where grandma admires a photo of herself , while ignoring the conversation everyone else has . As that engrossed in herself - thank you to to person who spotted that . It cracks me up no matter how many times see it )

well she said she will have to do an updated one . I pray she does . Can’t wait to see vain grandma again . Talking how great looks , when face pumped full of crap . That no one mentions .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Niomi is 100% part of the problem when it comes to EDs and ideas like clean eating and wellness. Part of my fascination with her videos is my ED. I am well aware of it.

Every time she talks about how "healthy" something is, honestly, I die a bit inside because most foods are nutritious in some way. The issue is balance, not elimination. I bloody hate that I analyse an ingredient as soon as I pick it up; food should not take that much thought. Pleasure should come through flavour, not the knowledge you are eating something that is "superior."

It just makes me so sad.
Agreed. Speaking as someone who used to (and still does to some extent) only eat what my Fitbit dictated I could burn off through exercise, her attitude towards food can be triggering.

I can recognise some of my attitude in her. In the sense of restricting myself when I am hungry after a workout because I have already planned what I will eat. And feeling guilt in eating something considered 'unhealthy'.

There is a fine line. Of course we should all be eating more veggies and freshly prepared food, making sure we get all the vitamins and minerals we need in our diet. But no one should be pressured from another to eat a certain way. The main issue I had was she seemed to try and influence Joe's eating habits as well. It's one thing to say 'i made us this super nutritious meal that is packed with vitamins and minerals' and another to day 'well even if you are hungry, I don't want you to be eating right now'.

Reactions: 8
She has to be bleeping joking with this. She’s farting around different apartments across London, weekend breaks at Soho House, I haven’t seen her wear a mask ONCE while she’s been socializing with friends... and then has the nerve to tell us to stay home. Does she not realize she is part of this problem?!
New poster to this thread (usually over in Josie’s) but lurking and following the relationship drama! But wanted to post about this. I think rather than her telling us to stay home etc it is a commentary on the stupid rules currently coming into force in England...as from Monday we will be fined if we meet in groups of more than 6 as it is becoming illegal, but schools are open as usual, we can still go to the pub, restaurant or gym and we are still expected to go to work (including on public transport) so I think it was more to do with the government’s contradictions. And now, as you were...

Reactions: 17
Agreed. Speaking as someone who used to (and still does to some extent) only eat what my Fitbit dictated I could burn off through exercise, her attitude towards food can be triggering.

I can recognise some of my attitude in her. In the sense of restricting myself when I am hungry after a workout because I have already planned what I will eat. And feeling guilt in eating something considered 'unhealthy'.

There is a fine line. Of course we should all be eating more veggies and freshly prepared food, making sure we get all the vitamins and minerals we need in our diet. But no one should be pressured from another to eat a certain way. The main issue I had was she seemed to try and influence Joe's eating habits as well. It's one thing to say 'i made us this super nutritious meal that is packed with vitamins and minerals' and another to day 'well even if you are hungry, I don't want you to be eating right now'.
Niomi, if you're reading this, there's a reason why your thread is basically ED Anonymous. Get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Minor update. Joe was online liking his sister’s photo. Niomi liked it also. So he’s still online and not liking Niomi’s content and still not deleting all the photos of her. How long to people usually take to remove engagement photos? I would remove them immediately. I mean it’s quite obvious at this point they’ve broke up: She’s deleted some of his photos,she unfollowed him, she showed her Instagram story with the breakup book, showed a single tear with the model pose face on her stories 🙄, she followed some depression and breakup podcast accounts,She’s not living with him anymore , she deleted Joe and his family from her personal Instagram account, she spoke of a ‘traumatic’ past few weeks, she liked and responded somewhat to people’s comments regarding how breakups are hard and she will get through this, etc. Geez just say you broke up. Period. All the game playing and being elusive is so immature. Even the ‘my-life-is -perfect, this-doesn’t-bother-me-at-all and look-at —how-great-my-life-is posts are nauseating and unrelatable. A person that is authentic and vulnerable is like that girl people mentioned Dominique Nugent. She was forthright and authentic with her breakup post and very vulnerable and relatable with her recent stories sharing her heartbreak. Niomi has never been authentic. People value authenticity. Just make a simple announcement to stop everyone from guessing and MoveOn
0576DC9F-10C9-4D2F-B116-AFEAFD5498E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Both Dominique Nugent and Niomi have just broken their engagements, but the difference in their reactions is like night and day.

I’m fully convinced Niomi is a robot.

Reactions: 14
I just checked this lass Dominique and she is so relatable when it comes to a real harsh break up, can't help to feel sorry for her and even would like to hug her and say everything would be fine at the end, she talks about it in a classy and dramatic as its way not seeking for attention or trashing the guy just the real pain that any woman can relate and empathise with.

I don't think I've heard Niomi laugh on screen. Fake laugh sure, but not like a good "lol" laugh.

Guess Gleam didn't program her to chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think I've heard Niomi laugh on screen. Fake laugh sure, but not like a good "lol" laugh.

Guess Gleam didn't program her to chuckle.
Exactly. She does these quick little fake laughs. Like in this video, for example, at 00:11, at 3:17, 4:43, 5:31, 7:36..

Tbf sometimes her laugh does seem genuine, but it's never at things I'd personally find funny. Usually just makes me cringe.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.