Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they've given up the flat or if they're paying £10K in rent for the TWO MONTHS they are in Bali? I don't think I can bring myself to watch her videos anymore as I find her truly insufferable nowadays. Clearly, I am deep in the Shadows.

Does Lordon make an appearance in the latest video?
I'm six minutes in and he has appeared twice, once in a window's reflection (and making weird moves to get attention once Niomi pointed out he can be seen) and once while ordering something.

Edit: beware, the vlog's an ad, I hadn't read the description box (and obviously there's no "ad" in the title or thumbnail)

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Suddenly the timing of today’s post makes more sense… it’s another Jamie gimmick 🙃
The first negative comment on her new video will be the proof she needs to confirm to her cult that she was right

Niomi, Forky and Lordon at the same time in Canguu.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ohh so that dramatic post she made was all to drump up her base to rush and watch her new Bali vlog. Such a savvy businesswoman.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If Em thinks Niomi is one of the kindest people I really wonder how many people she has met? I have never seen Niomi do anything especially kind whatsoever? Who on earth are em's friends if Niomi is her standard for kind 😂 they must be awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1674410142666.png

womp womp

1674410158624.png

Lisa, google who Jamie White is then get back to us.
1674410180380.png

never mind, I don't think she knows how to Google anything

1674410482427.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I hope Charlotte is having a nice Sunday 👀☕ And Joe’s enjoying another greasy spoon 🍔🍕🍟 They deserve it if this was the monster they were actually dealing with for years behind the scenes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Since I’m not planning to watch that vlog, can anyone say if she actually does something to highlight what there is to do/see in Bali, or is it another 40min vlog of her talking to the camera?

NB - HI NIMBOBS 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Since it’s clear that you indeed read the forums, might as well give you a shoutout every time.

I hope Charlotte is having a nice Sunday 👀☕ And Joe’s enjoying another greasy spoon 🍔🍕🍟 They deserve it if this was the monster they were actually dealing with for years behind the scenes
Looks like she is, as she’s spending time with her family for their mum’s birthday. You know, something that Nimbobs seems to have forgotten how to do.

#56 Niomi Shart's bright tribes and the Shadows of tattlelife
THIS. IS. ABSOLUTE. FIRE. 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Well obviously "Bright Tribe" and "Shadows" have to to be incorporated into the next thread title.

Reactions: 14
My fellow housewives (I don't even have a husband 🤣) don't watch on youtube, try yewtube 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
According to the transcript, nothing new since the last time she was in Bali
- coffee, coconut, sunrise, workout, complaining (about air con / hot weather), fake reading a book, i am so happy guys, appartment tour.
Boring as always

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Well, I for one have never been happier to be part of this Shadow community. ❤
There's so much more true light here than in Niomi's tenebrous world. See, Niomi, a big word there for you. 😜

Just imagining the title of the story: "In a world of darkness, Niomi and Lordon are 'The Shadow hunters'. Two brave and enlightened souls on a mission to set humanity free from the dark grip of Tattle haters." Bless 'em! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Since I’m not planning to watch that vlog, can anyone say if she actually does something to highlight what there is to do/see in Bali, or is it another 40min vlog of her talking to the camera?

NB - HI NIMBOBS 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Since it’s clear that you indeed read the forums, might as well give you a shoutout every time.

Looks like she is, as she’s spending time with her family for their mum’s birthday. You know, something that Nimbobs seems to have forgotten how to do.

THIS. IS. ABSOLUTE. FIRE. 🔥🔥🔥
So far she said that it's Saturday and they woke up at 7;30 but its Saturday so things are different on those days. I mean she doesn't do anything Monday-Friday so why is waking up later on Saturday a thing?

Then she said, as other mentioned that she takes her cell of airplane mode around noon, so she does jack tit all that time then mentioned that the time difference is paahfect since it's night time in London right now, and then mentioned "work" which was just the word work, not an actual description of said work.

If she goes to bed at 9pm when London is up then she's not doing any "work" either. She's such a joke. I mean who can just take 3 months off from any responsibilities?

1674412039302.png

1674412125684.png

1674412153360.png

1674412177246.png

This is when she's working right? When she goes to bed...

1674412214144.png

1674412276195.png

ok that's all I can stomach for now, this vlog is not that interesting

1674412420566.png

and the delete button comes out again

Reactions: 29
New vlog:

1) Nims is in Bali for at least 2 months to "escape British winter." This is also what Big Tez does, although she goes to Florida to recharge her orange Trump energy. British winter just makes Nims feel too sad and tired.
2) Nims is sleeping better in Bali. 9pm-5:30am. She prefers this. Getting up early gives her time to be "present in her environment" (having no responsibilities just isn't enough--you can always go further!).
3) Nims does a sunset beach walk, poses on the beach like she's in the "before" scenes of Jaws, drinks a coconut and then goes to a cafe for a matcha latte.
4) Workout montage!
5) Nims has joined a member's club with a fancy gym and pool. After telling us just how fancy it is, she lies on a sun lounger and switches her phone off airplane mode for the first time that day. She likes doing this so she can read in peace until midday. She can do this because she has no ties in London and also nowhere else, apparently. We're keeping the peasants out of the gym AND our phones, now.
6) FOOD! She eats! Or something adjacent to eating. Nims is shilling Huel, the fortified vomit of choice for extreme wankers. She has a few sips and takes it outside to finish (allegedly).
7) Apartment tour. Normally she'd be working now, she says, but it's Saturday so instead she and Jamie like to stare at their oven. They haven't switched it on yet but like having it; a bit like the massive TV in their London flat. We also get to see the bedroom/location of her recent poonami.
8) Niomi talks about how much she's been working out. She did a hard class at the club earlier for the fifth time that week and was "literally shaking" afterwards. Fortunately, the club has a posh recovery area with a pool and sauna and nothing scary, like a sandwich.
9) Niomi and Jamie go to her new fave vegan cafe, I'm Almost Still Vegan (I can't remember what it was actually called, but that'll do). They have a curry she "literally craves." It's called being hungry, Nims. She says they eat earlier in Bali and that in London, they'd eat out a lot later. Basically she sleeps more, which means there are fewer hours to be awake. And to eat. Paradise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Yeah, I couldn't finish this either, it's mind-numbingly boring. Are there people who are actually jealous of her? She makes Bali and her "routine" look so unappealing and BORING, I don't see how her lifestyle could make anyone jealous. The constant talk of how she can relax, switch off, etc. - from what, Niomi, from what??

Reactions: 27
She needs to give up the pretence of “working”

I mean for one the time difference makes no sense if she goes to bed at 9.30 ( 1.30pm in the UK) so that’s half the working day missed. And they go out for dinner every evening so she must be only doing 2 hours a days “work” at most.

I do wonder about that Kensington flat. That’s 10-15k gone on rent while they are in Bali and paying for their villa out there too. I mean it’s her decision but seems so so careless with money that isn’t guaranteed forever as an influencer with views declining. Would have thought most influencers like her with risk on future earnings are putting everything in investments/savings but she seems to be throwing it all down the drain.

Reactions: 15
Well obviously "Bright Tribe" and "Shadows" have to to be incorporated into the next thread title.
That's so culty and cringe, I'm actually amazed that she already reached the point where she uses this kind of vocabulary. You can really feel Jamie talking here and this is so scary, she is really really lost

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.