Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you know it's a terrible take when Em 'Beg' Shel replies agreeing and saying the government need to do something about it. Influencers are honestly unbelievable, imagine making hundreds of thousands of pounds from doing basically nothing all day/videoing yourself controlling your ex fiance/documenting your eating disorder, and then whining that some people on the internet don't like you? Niomi is increasingly giving narcissist to me, it's so ugly
It is indeed a new low when EmShelx is in your comments! Any self respecting influencer would have her blocked, surely?!

Reactions: 12
Was this Rohini Elyse and Fit For Service? I remember this was discussed here at one point.

1674404116270.png

Someone's been digging you guys, lol. I bet she's on gossip forums participating herself. Hi Constance!

1674404170360.png

sue them lol.. sure

1674404235688.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's just throwing a tantrum because Jamie hasn't had the same effect as Joe. She knows he fug and problematic.
Last time she threw a fit was when she was with Bradley. Bit of a pattern there.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She's just throwing a tantrum because Jamie hasn't had the same effect as Joe. She knows he fug and problematic.
Last time she threw a fit was when she was with Bradley. Bit of a pattern there.
I was watching a short video about organization and decluttering and this lady said that you are "the 5 people you surround yourself with" and it made me think of Nimbobs and her recent boyfriends and how she changed with each one.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe 34K people have liked that BS pack-of-lies post of Niomi's. Fools!
These sort of posts get Niomi a lot of engagement. She’s probably mad that she did not see instant results after deigning to engage with her fans in yesterday’s part wtvr/million on her journey with traveler’s diahrrea. She is looking for more followers and she is not better than stooping this low. “Just finding me now” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

5844C77D-65FA-4D1F-9307-620F50B0E28D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'just finding me now' - social blade says different. Everyone is on TikTok now following better influencers. She's licherally irrelevant without Tattle.

Reactions: 26
Was this Rohini Elyse and Fit For Service? I remember this was discussed here at one point.
Yes it was! Thank you!
I just went back to the thread where we talked about it; Lordon even follows Fit for service and the creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram. Ugh he's such a shadow! Anyways, I'll try to find the podcast now.

beautiful energy😆
Screenshot_20230122_173104_Instagram.jpg

Shoutout to all my fellow bored pathetic housewives on here❤
Screenshot_20230122_173446_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Maybe its a good idea to start unfollowing her. She doesnt deserve a high followers count. I find it hilarious that she is pretending to be in such a happy place while one comment about her being caught of posting fake new images based on her nailpolish has caused this tantrum.

Reactions: 28
Yeah so jealous. I wouldn't wish dumbhead's empty purposeless life to anyone. Ps: so we are now housewives living in the shadows 🤣🤣 oh my lord. The majority of humanity is just dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These sort of posts get Niomi a lot of engagement. She’s probably mad that she did not see instant results after deigning to engage with her fans in yesterday’s part wtvr/million on her journey with traveler’s diahrrea. She is looking for more followers and she is not better than stooping this low. “Just finding me now” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

View attachment 1902172
It's the only thing that gets her engagement these days. Couple shots with Dreamy Joey used to reap 30-100 likes but that was years ago. Even beautiful holiday photos or her naked ass don't get that much attention, let alone photos of Lordon. But a pity party is always popular in the era of cancel culture.

Reactions: 24
Yes it was! Thank you!
I just went back to the thread where we talked about it; Lordon even follows Fit for service and the creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram. Ugh he's such a shadow! Anyways, I'll try to find the podcast now.
I am sorry, I can't let you say that Lordon is a shadow, he is a f*ucking BRiGhT TriBe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest, I'm really not comfortable watching her lost the plot that much. I don't understand how someone could just become unhinged at this evel. Mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be honest, I'm really not comfortable watching her lost the plot that much. I don't understand how someone could just become unhinged at this evel. Mind blowing.
Yeah, there comes a point where things stop being fun, or when someone becomes so unpleasant, it's not even fun to laugh at them anymore. I don't pity her all that much, since this is clearly all she ever wanted: being thin, having a boy by her side and living a lifestyle where she has nothing to do all day long. It still doesnt make her HapPy the way she claims, but that's her fault, not anyone else's.

Reactions: 37
Well, per her latest video she's staying in Bali until the end of February, but nothing is set in stone... She says she went to Bali to escape European winters (and that's only in the first 2 minutes). She's so unaware of her privilege saying she's staying there to escape the cold jokingly, as if her followers can do that
Apparently she doesn't turn on her phone until 12:00 so she can have more time for herself
Aaaaand she's plugging some nutritional meal that's completely plant based.
Well her new favorite place in Bale is a vegan restaurant, so Nimbobs's still pretending to be vegan for her YouTube audience.
Lordon also makes a few appearances
Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-22 a la(s) 6.22.28 p.m..png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I have to catch up with pages but I just read the post and the shadows and bright tribe made me shiver. A few weeks ago I saw this documentary on Netflix “Sins of our mother” about this super mom who ended up dating this super culty person who thought he could see if people were good and evil and how the evil ones had to be dissapear and Niomi’s choice of words inmediatly made me think of that. This is 100% Lordon’s influence and it’s scary

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The fact that she thinks her having a routine on her two or three months long holiday is vlog-worthy says everything. Her day seems incredibly boring so far, if this is what she intends to to until March (she isn't sure if she's actually coming back then, said in the smuggest tone ever). Like, sure, traveling is great, having more time to really switch off would be nice too, but a) this is what Niomi does all day every day wherever she is and b) it's basically as if she's retired and plans to live like this forever.

Reactions: 20
Well, per her latest video she's staying in Bali until the end of February, but nothing is set in stone... She says she went to Bali to escape European winters (and that's only in the first 2 minutes). She's so unaware of her privilege saying she's staying there to escape the cold jokingly, as if her followers can do that
Apparently she doesn't turn on her phone until 12:00 so she can have more time for herself
Aaaaand she's plugging some nutritional meal that's completely plant based
I wonder if they've given up the flat or if they're paying £10K in rent for the TWO MONTHS they are in Bali? I don't think I can bring myself to watch her videos anymore as I find her truly insufferable nowadays. Clearly, I am deep in the Shadows.

Does Lordon make an appearance in the latest video?

ETA: I meant to say 'I wonder if Niomi is paying £10K in rent for the TWO MONTHS they are in Bali.' Pretty sure the scammer isn't paying any rent at all!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.