Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me when i'm the Shadow of the Tribe or whatever idk i didn't actually read her post..

To people who might come here if you're lazy to read old threads let me remind you: her 'love' used to organize sex themed parties exploiting teens drinking, when a teenage girl was raped at one of those parties he didn't give a tit & still kept organizing them which caused an outrage in Dublin, oh and also his website once posted a 'step by step guide for one night stand' giving instructions on how to get a woman drunk in order to have sex with her, once again people were mad but his response was "ugh, go away". If you don't believe me I can link you all the articles talking about this.
View attachment 1901639
These are successful events & websites he created which he often mentions as proof why he would be a perfect business coach (ofc he never goes into detail what they were actually about). That is the type of person her 'love' is. If her followers have a problem with us talking about it here then their priorities are fucked.
What a disgusting human being is “her love”, I found this article and made me want to vomit. The fact that they used Joseph Fritzl‘s picture as a meme, especially in this context, made my blood boil. Jamie is a piece of shite and Niomi knows this, that’s why she’s so pressed about it, it ruins her fantasy of her perfect life.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I think we all liked Niomi when she was relatable, kinda down-to earth from the beginning of her career until the end of Joe's era, she had some flaws (but who doesn't). Now, it's a whole new level of pettyness, passive-agressiveness and the snarky comment to ppl who don't agree with her.

Reactions: 20
I have watched Niomi since when she was dating Marcus. Watched her YT vlogs. Felt very sad for her when watching her go through the breakup.

Then, I felt like I started noticing behaviour that (seemed to me) problematic, and I found this site and realised other people here were noticing the same things. I guess there may be some people here in the same boat.

Jamie's past is very concerning. I really do hope, for her sake, that it doesn't end in heartbreak, but unfortunately I think that it will eventually.
I watched her back when she was still with Marcus as well. I thought she was really genuine and wholesome, which was a breath of fresh air compared to her peers. But as time went on, she started showing more and more of this completely self absorbed side of her that only gets worse with time.

Reactions: 18
The shadows 😭😂 this is so ridiculous. The only explanation is that Jamie is trying to get all Niomi's attractive female followers into a smaller, more manageable group so he can become the new guy with five wives, cult leader of the "bright tribe" 😂🤮 this post is just a way of weeding out the cynical ones that might call him out!

Honestly she seems to have fallen off the deep end. I think the comment that triggered her was someone doing "detective work" in that she had copied and pasted the charcoal nonsense. She cannot handle any criticism, even just a comment that doesn't kiss her ass makes her rage. She really could do with giving her head a wobble and not dating someone who clearly brings out the worst in her. She last posted like this with Forky, I think not being single gives her an extra layer of arrogance. Plus it is hardly detective work to find all of Lordon's disgusting and seedy past. She should have googled him herself before moving in with him after five minutes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 55
How come all her fans are reading this forum on the daily and still can't get their facts straight? When has her address ever been posted?

Also comparing comments she gets to what this chick said below is gross.

1674399073371.png

It's so obvious that more people are finding out about Jamie's past, and he's probably pushing her to make a divide between people on her socials.
I honestly doubt that she gets stalked and her whole family and friends get nasty messages, there's zero proof of that, she can really do better than distract from her problematic boyfriend who is using her platform to better his non existent career.

Reactions: 31
She sounds like a child. "Shall I call them the Shadows?". And Tribe? As always, white Niomi and her white privilege. Tribe isn't a word you throw around anymore, she should know better.

Sounds like she's been losing followers left and right, we have seen her Social Blade stats, so now by calling out "the shadows" and asking them to leave and saying she prefers a smaller community she's making it look like this is her doing. It's not that her followers are disserting her by the thousands because her content is absolutely useless and she's showed herself to be a horrible person. It's just her "pruning."

She thinks this will make it look to brands like she's still somewhatin control. But the truth is she hasn't had a brand deal in a while. She's on the way out. She better pray that people keep paying hundreds for the shed on AirBnB and that Lordon's scams succeed.

Reactions: 43
Late to the party, but I haven't really missed anything of actual substance other than your comments, which I'm about to catch up with.
Niomi's boring ass post is much ado about nothing. Lots of words saying nothing at all. Also, "shadows", "bright tribe"?! Wtf?!🤪 Niomi, you can present it how you want to yourself, but it's still a cult. Your "love" is a walking red banner. You were a sweet and charming person on an actual journey at the beginning of your you tube days, now you're looking for dude after dude to mould yourself after. Girl, it's not too late. You have family and friends that love you, you have financial security and many opportunities other people can only dream of. You're immensely privileged. Stop it, get some help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
You just know she will lose followers and her engagement will drop and instead of taking a step back and analysing her behaviour / content and what she says, she's going to beg for people to like and comment and blame low engagement on algorithm changes.

No love, your content is tit, you gaslight your followers and are a complete hole when people call you out on it.

Reactions: 27
Saw that post and legged it to tattle

which one of yas set her off on one? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
People who comment nice things are the Bright Tribe, people who criticise are The Shadows. Black and white. What a complex and mature way to look at the world. Isn’t “us vs them” the first step to tyranny?

Reactions: 42
Oh dear, I've missed a lot and I'm trying to catch up with everything. What a sad, idiotic clown this woman has become. I do think she's always been unpleasant in real life, but she's finally found a man who encourages that side, motivating her to cut ties with Shadows and everyone else in her life who doesnt serve her. No ties in London, ending the friendship with her best friend, having a meltdown over people on social media pointing out her bullshit....I have to applaud Lordon (and Sister Avocado), this was quite nicely achieved.

Edit: and I bet that she threatened to cut ties with her family should they openly disapprove of Lordon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I want to comment asking 'if Charlotte was a shadow person too?"

I think she would self destruct.

Someone with more balls than me should post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just can't get over 'The Shadows' 😂 Feels like we're in some YA Fantasy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
1674401925240.png

Let's see the outcome of her post. To be continued ...

Edit :

1674402086919.png

1674402349532.png

lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm guessing one of the outcomes will be more people finding their way over here; Tattle was mentioned and that usually leads a few undecided fans to check out the threads.

Reactions: 28
I remember when we first discovered his cultish connections someone here mentioned some famous youtuber (or influencer?) who divorced her husband, sold her house and joined a cult. I can't remember her name or the name of the cult, but I remember after I read that I listened to a podcast that exposed that specific cult, one of the first things this man said in the podcast was something like "the second you hear them start using the word tribe you run". I wish I could remember her name or what cult it was so I could find the podcast again.
Also there's this:
Screenshot_20230122_163021_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Claire Postingam will survive the 'pruning'. She has been calling Nims out for weeks, if not months now, and stands out as an often rather amusing voice of reason in Niomi's comment section.

I can't believe 34K people have liked that BS pack-of-lies post of Niomi's. Fools!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wow you know it's a terrible take when Em 'Beg' Shel replies agreeing and saying the government need to do something about it. Influencers are honestly unbelievable, imagine making hundreds of thousands of pounds from doing basically nothing all day/videoing yourself controlling your ex fiance/documenting your eating disorder, and then whining that some people on the internet don't like you? Niomi is increasingly giving narcissist to me, it's so ugly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I remember when we first discovered his cultish connections someone here mentioned some famous youtuber (or influencer?) who divorced her husband, sold her house and joined a cult. I can't remember her name or the name of the cult, but I remember after I read that I listened to a podcast that exposed that specific cult, one of the first things this man said in the podcast was something like "the second you hear them start using the word tribe you run". I wish I could remember her name or what cult it was so I could find the podcast again.
Was this Rohini Elyse and Fit For Service? I remember this was discussed here at one point.

Reactions: 9
The irony of her saying 'enough is enough' in her post when that's the name of a campaign to fight the cost of living crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.