Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vapid. There's nothing more to it. She can escape London, winter, her family, friends, but she can't escape herself. That's where it is Nim's. In the words of one legendary Megan Price "You are your problem and you are your solution." But she can't see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At this point even Bradley is happy they’re done.
Wait before their good friend meeting in Baliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I might say that i am grateful for Niomi's new video. It provides me plenty of avatars i would never dream of <3 (Did i earn my place in the bright tribe with this comment ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not that well travelled and it's such a luxury to me that whenever I go to a new country or city I have researched it and have a full itinerary of places I want to visit, new foods to try or restaurants etc. All she shows of Bali is the beach and coconuts and yoga or some health spa. Surely there are more interesting things she could be sharing.

Reactions: 29
Meanwhile Forky is still searching for the meaning of bright tribes on wikipedia :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lordon on that couch is activating my fight or flight instincts.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm not that well travelled and it's such a luxury to me that whenever I go to a new country or city I have researched it and have a full itinerary of places I want to visit, new foods to try or restaurants etc. All she shows of Bali is the beach and coconuts and yoga or some health spa. Surely there are more interesting things she could be sharing.
Years of orthorexia have shriveled her brain, so the white witch can’t perform cognitive planning.

Reactions: 14
Thank you my fellow bored pathetic housewives from the Shadows for watching the video and keep us updated, you are the best and the most courageous ♥

So far she said that it's Saturday and they woke up at 7;30 but its Saturday so things are different on those days. I mean she doesn't do anything Monday-Friday so why is waking up later on Saturday a thing?
Niomi be like:

1674415016083.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohh so that dramatic post she made was all to drump up her base to rush and watch her new Bali vlog. Such a savvy businesswoman.
I do have to say, that was quite a clever move, surely to be repeated whenever she graces her audience with the next video.

Reactions: 9
Do I count as a housewife if I'm not married, though? I don't even have a boyfriend at the moment. My life is so empty and sad. No wonder I'm all up in Nim's business projecting my tit. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lordon looking and smiling surprised when she filmed him during the apartment tour was such bad acting. When she starts filming at 11:39, you can see him looking at her as if he's waiting for her to walk over with the camera. She gets there a few seconds later, having talked loudly enough and close by (since there are no doors) for him to know she's filming. And yet he's all "oh hey, didn't see you there" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
she is just a parasite on this earth at this point..
Unsubscribed (why did it take me so long? :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 10
She did nothing all day, then went to dinner and is exhausted.

1674417339858.png

1674417436171.png

1674417519021.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.