Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her call out post made me cringe and I swiftly unfollowed. Bright tribe šŸ¤¢ the shadows šŸ¤¢ get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Would be interested the recent comments where "people say she's fat" because I doubt anyone has ever said this to her. Ofcourse she won't ever show these as they've never happened.

Reactions: 40
To be honest I did not read her verbal diarrhea. She is extremely irritating and unhinged and dumb these days. But one thing for sure Niomi Shart, listen you are right . Enough is enough. Your "career" is ending. Content is tit and non existent. You should be closed in a mental facility not profiting from young naive followers who sponsored your extremely boring and privileged life. You are one of the most talentless narcissistic

Influencers out there.

YOU WILL be dropped by your current agency because you have nothing to offer except lunatic and erratic behavior and it is not the greatest to be associated with someone like that. Your skin shart is one big failure. It is not about your nails, you see. It is about you deep down realizing your life is tit and not accepting the truth. congratulations for running your life. Aggressive comments on IG will not sort things out. You are irrelevant and people just have enough.

And one thing I will commit to is to report any dumb tit you try to sell any "medical advice " and scams you and your sad excuse of a boyfriend try to monetize on. No trolling in the comments. This, never. This is too childlish. But report always

Then you will understand that being an adult and risking people's life influencing them to do extremely dumb unproven stuff has consequences. Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Niomi Shart #56 Weā€™re fed up of all your jibes - come to the dark side Bright Tribe, Niomi is taking you all for a ride

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody harasses or stalks her (she dares to use this word while she keeps sharing personal information on social media). People call her out, itā€™s different. Sheā€™s playing the victim card as usual, pretending to have the best intentions and yet, all we can see is a woman in constant denial, bragging about her privilege, scamming her customers, not apologizing once, running away from her problems, and whining about people supposedly projecting, when they actually share constructive criticism.

Letā€™s see if one of her ā€™friendsā€™ will support her, even repost her bullshit. As far as I remember, only one person reposted the first time she whined about the backlash, and it was a follower.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I know one of the women posting hereā€¦.she definitely didnā€™t strike me as the type to blindly side with someone who clearly wonā€™t accept constructive criticisms!
I know a girl who commented on her latest post (not on those comments though) and frankly Iā€™m embarrassed. She wrote a whole ass paragraph showing her support and criticizing the ā€œhatersā€. I thought she could see through bs but I was wrong, I suppose. Shows you that most people will buy whatever she says

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh Niomi, go and practice your splits, or even better do something worthwhile for once. Imagine being in Bali, living the life of luxury with your 'love', but spending your time writing out a post like that! With a dramatic black and white photo šŸ˜‚ There are people truly suffering in the world, Niomi.
Get some perspective and get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I know a girl who commented on her latest post (not on those comments though) and frankly Iā€™m embarrassed. She wrote a whole ass paragraph showing her support and criticizing the ā€œhatersā€. I thought she could see through bs but I was wrong, I suppose. Shows you that most people will buy whatever she says
Iā€™ve noticed the same for a few girls I know who also like a lot of Lydia Millenā€™s bull. Shame they canā€™t see through it!

Reactions: 12
1674390757862.png

1674390771477.png

How long before these comments will be flagged as Shadow comments by her little culty army of BRiGhT TRiBe ?!

1674391854605.png

Ppl can't handled a single question ...

Reactions: 40
Same. I follow this girl who I thought was smart and funny until I read the sycophantic tit she spews under Niomi's posts. If you're a member of the BrIgHt TrIbE, I know everything I need to know about your intelligence and critical thinking skills.

Oh Niomi, go and practice your splits, or even better do something worthwhile for once. Imagine being in Bali, living the life of luxury with your 'love', but spending your time writing out a post like that! With a dramatic black and white photo šŸ˜‚ There are people truly suffering in the world, Niomi.

dffwd.png

Same energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, duck off am I going to be a member of the "Bright Tribe" šŸ¤£ do we all get a My Little Pony and some glittery activated charcoal?
Crying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bright tribe needs to be in the next title. Somebody make it work with Niomi Shart in the same sentence!
Just seen that LolitaBlah has done itšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

When has she ever had 'insightful back and forth conversations' with her followers??? She rarely responds and is certainly not having conversations. Pretty evident that her followers come across dumb and basic.
Stop making up lies Niomi.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
me when i'm the Shadow of the Tribe or whatever idk i didn't actually read her post..

To people who might come here if you're lazy to read old threads let me remind you: her 'love' used to organize sex themed parties exploiting teens drinking, when a teenage girl was raped at one of those parties he didn't give a tit & still kept organizing them which caused an outrage in Dublin, oh and also his website once posted a 'step by step guide for one night stand' giving instructions on how to get a woman drunk in order to have sex with her, once again people were mad but his response was "ugh, go away". If you don't believe me I can link you all the articles talking about this.
Screenshot_20230122_134752_Chrome.jpg

These are successful events & websites he created which he often mentions as proof why he would be a perfect business coach (ofc he never goes into detail what they were actually about). That is the type of person her 'love' is. If her followers have a problem with us talking about it here then their priorities are fucked.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
It is truly eye opening how unhappy she is. Isn't she suppose to be living her best life in Bali with her love??? When I was on holiday with my boyfriend I barely checked social media, never mind writing essays and thinking up names for my internet friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: embarrassing this is a 30 year old woman

Reactions: 37
Good morning shadow squad!!!!! (Or whatever it is weā€™re called now). I took a break from here for a bit but obviously had to return when I saw that lovely post today. Love to see that the victim mentality is still strong as ever. Iā€™m sorry, but imagine living the immensely privileged life that she does, living it up in Baaaahhhli and still feeling the need to start making some long post about how people have been calling her ā€˜fatā€™? All this post shows me is that, years later, she continues to try to deal with her insecurities by surrounding herself with ā€˜yes menā€™ who heap praise onto her for doing absolutely nothing. Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I want to say, hopefully she does read here and see it, I used to really like Niomi. She was my Favourite

I bought the cookbook and supported her when she was in Notting Hill There was a little bitching on Tattle but as a viewer I would just roll my eyes and say people were being very nitpicky.

But now?! Absolutely not. Ever since she broke up with Joe she has changed. So mean and selfish. She lost all of her values.

She showed an interesting part of London life and fashion/lifestyle which was somewhat attainable.

It is not attainable to run off to Bali because you get the January blues. Like fair play, travel to Bali, but you can't be ignorant to the cost of living criss and how people are struggling. I actively don't post 'braggy' things online because it would only make people feel bad in a time like this. She doesn't have the same empathy. Don't be a hypocrite with veganism. She has no direction, no purpose. So her content sucks.

It is so infuriating to see someone who I used to admire, go so downhill.

Also: Bali is to Australians, what Benidorm is to Brits. It is trashy and tacky. It is full of bogans ( Aussie Chavs) She she curating what she posts so hard to avoid all the pollution and poverty from over tourism. It is known that less affluent people go there to feel wealthy. She doesn't seem to need to worry, So I don't know why she spends so much time there.

Rant Over.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That black & white picture of her doesnā€™t even look like her at all.

Does she have a reminder on her phone to create the same post every year?

Her job is social media. All influencers get hate and criticism. Sheā€™s not the only one. I donā€™t condone nasty comments at all but if she cannot grow a thicker skin, she should just change jobs. Itā€™s not like her current input is substantial anyways. Sheā€™s a true ā€œpick meā€.

Reactions: 23
"detective work"

Is she talking about people sending her information about Lordon?

This guy is really creepy madness. Followers send her evidence of what this guy is doing, and he manages to convince her that it's all lies, even though it can all be traced and verified?

It's all so sad by now!
She's probably still fuming over the pedicure incident. Sharty it's time to move on it's been two weeks babes.

• Haha
I have watched Niomi since when she was dating Marcus. Watched her YT vlogs. Felt very sad for her when watching her go through the breakup.

Then, I felt like I started noticing behaviour that (seemed to me) problematic, and I found this site and realised other people here were noticing the same things. I guess there may be some people here in the same boat.

Jamie's past is very concerning. I really do hope, for her sake, that it doesn't end in heartbreak, but unfortunately I think that it will eventually.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.