Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im interested to know where this has come from? Im blocked so i cant see. Are ppl openly writing on her page? Or is she referring to Tattle? She does not understand, so deluded. She cant make out her usp is sustainability and vegan and when its not, not address it.
This all came about because of the nail polish comment. That comment really hit a nerve for some reason. She's mentioned it in her stories a couple of times - and now we have this post.

Her and Lordon are also 100% reading here. I am sure the part about 'creating narratives out of thin air' is in reference to him and the 'cult vibes' we've talked about here. I'm also sure he isn't happy that his dodgy 'knickers for liquor' past has been discussed here at length.

Reactions: 46
The person commenting about Tattle must read here to know that images of her home were posted 🧐🧐 why do these people get on their high horse when they’ve been on the site themselves? It’s bizarre. I don’t know why Niomi thinks she’s above criticism. As a lawyer all I’m going to say is it’s a damn good thing for her and potential clients that she didn’t go into law if she’s this thin skinned. A client called me a ‘useless bleep’ to my face this week, imagine how she would deal with that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Wow! All of this because someone pointed out that she lied about her nail colour! She is PATHETIC! I won't be surprised if she starts charging for her 'content' and makes it subscriber only - that's probably what all this 'Bright Tribe' BS is about.

To the person dissing Tattle in the comments but also clearly reading here: Niomi's address has never been posted here. However, she has been extremely stupid in making it very easy to figure out where she lives on multiple occasions. If she's had issues with stalking (never heard her mention this before) then that's on her!
Subscriber only would be perfect. I remember the day the algorithm suggested her… and suggested her and suggested her. I’m right to feel pissed off that her version of sustainability is out there when she’s donated more sacks of clothing to charity than I ever thought to buy & that flying off to see her grandmother who has a home in Florida but lives in the same vicinity as her, as well as flying to visit her parents who are staying on a yacht ?!?!? is in some way reflective of what environmentalism and sustainability means. After seeing so many places give Niomi their imprimatur, I was convinced I had been overdoing my part for sustainability and environmentalism, not the other way around. There has been a lot of good and bad shared on tattle. It has been overwhelmingly good though in my opinion. I limit myself from commenting much on Niomi’s socials because some people seem to need that positivity in their life and they’ll settle for some any way they can get it even if it means someone is ultimately being paid for it. I feel bad for them but I don’t think that means tattle critics are 100% in the wrong inside the confines of tattle.

Reactions: 18
Any new people on this thread please make an account and say hi 👋 😇 your fellow LolitaBlah shadow 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it comes from her behavior for the past 3 years and not only the nail polish thing. People have been calling her out for a while and the nail polish gate was just the enough is enough starting point.

Poor Niomi, she said she was furious.

1674384936651.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i am disappointed i don't find a way to change my pseudo into Ciri The ShADOw :(

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"detective work"

Is she talking about people sending her information about Lordon?

This guy is really creepy madness. Followers send her evidence of what this guy is doing, and he manages to convince her that it's all lies, even though it can all be traced and verified?

It's all so sad by now!

Reactions: 40
Im interested to know where this has come from? Im blocked so i cant see. Are ppl openly writing on her page? Or is she referring to Tattle? She does not understand, so deluded. She cant make out her usp is sustainability and vegan and when its not, not address it.
I guess people are sending her hateful messages, which I assume most tattlers don't do? And sending messages to friends and family is definitely not okay. But, of course, Tattle gets mentioned immediately in the comments, suggesting a connection that most likely isn't there, but it's more effective if you're talking about a whole conglomeration of haters on a forum instead of a few trolls leaving hate comments. She's scamming again.

Reactions: 22
1674385969281.png

All this paragraph is nauseating.

I wonder what will happened if someone from her "BRiGhT community" is starting to see through her and the constant BS she delivers.
Will you be expelled from the "BRiGhT community" ?
Is there any kind of ritual to be accepted in the BRiGhT community like praising Niomi on how wonderful she is ?
What kind of comment is considered as "it won’t all be roses and shiny positivity" ?

So many questions on this new narcissistic cult.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
People have been warning her about being more careful with posting her live location for months now. I have seen these comments on her YT channel.

So Niomi, I truly hope nothing dangerous happens to you because nobody deserves to go through that. But if it happens, know that you contributed to it. You shared pictures outside of your home and in coffee shops down the street for millions of followers to see. Anyone who is familiar with London can find your address in minutes—that’s the dangerous thing about the internet. We aren’t stalking you. In fact, we are warning you to be more mindful (at least I am).

Reactions: 26
when has she ever before referred to her followers as her bright tribe? what the duck is she on about? so cringe.
edit to all that also, it is her choice to blast her life on social media to make quick money. her audience are not responsible for her feelings!
She's just being manipulative, making people choose sides, when in fact it's not black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's clearly freaking out about her followers and brand partners finding out about Jamie's creepy past!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ll never ever ever ever ever ever understand normal people who get attached to these influencers and defend them on social media. She’s not going to shag you, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She is reading here 100 % sure, we are the Shadows and i would rather be the Shadows that being part of a BRiGht TriBe with Dullass Niomi and culty Lordon as life-coach-guru

Niomi activated the victim card.

Edit:
I like the "Tattle is an horrendeous website but i do read it".

Dear Jazwilliams1801, Eagleofwoking, Paigejohnsss, Manicureminimalista, Laurajenkinson and Maria_churchill19, since you are actively reading this site, why are you reading it if you find it so horrendeous ? Are you so bored of Niomi's content that you feel the need to find something on your BrIGht TrIBe's guru ?
Pure hypocrisy. These people obviously like reading here, yet they would use the "why are you watching her video?" argument against anyone posting a remotely critical comment.

Reactions: 13
Imagine the coachy-cod-philosophy and psycho-mumbo-jumbo chats she must have had with Lordon to arrive at this ludicrous brainwave of the BRiGht TriBe.

She has more to learn from the trolls than the sycophantic new-age 'wisdom' of her phoney following that she insists 'serve' her delusion.

Even a professional therapist would end up screaming at Numskull.

Reactions: 18
Here are some of the banging comments thus far (along with some commentary):

View attachment 1901297
Too bad Nims can’t say the same thing about her own plant-based lifestyle.

View attachment 1901298
Difficult to take this one seriously when you can’t even spell her name right.

View attachment 1901301
So much for open dialogue. As for the reply, it reeks of ‘America…duck YEAH.’

View attachment 1901302
If TattleLife and similar sites are so awful, then what are you doing perusing them? I call bullshit.

View attachment 1901306
Because brownnosing an influencer *isn’t* joblessness either, amiright?

View attachment 1901308
I question Nimbobs’ authenticity, but hey. 💁🏻‍♀️

This honestly looks like Nims is trying to form her own cult. Maybe not a salacious one like her love’s (🤮) but honestly? A lot of those comments will serve to boost/inflate her ego. And those will be the ones she looks over, whilst she’ll let ‘the Shadows’ get under her skin.
I know one of the women posting here….she definitely didn’t strike me as the type to blindly side with someone who clearly won’t accept constructive criticisms!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In terms of 2023 social media trends, there's a lot of talk about influencer-led communities and community-driven marketing as opposed to old school influencer marketing. Influencers are less and less successful with passive sales posts (like Niomi's dreadful Thermomix vid). I wonder if this is the start of Niomi doing something like this. Someone else mentioned a subscriber-only model a few posts up; we might actually see that, even if it's free to subscribe.

Also, "pruning" followers sounds much better than "losing followers" from a marketing perspective. Then you can say you've intentionally curated a safe space (😄💩).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Victoria notinthefrow has made a survey asking if her followers would be interested by that (subscription model).

Imagine paying to have smoothies bowls pictures, random quotes, Niomi's after sex sheets picture, "ty for sharing" as a conversation (i am working in a corporate company and I AM SO ANNOYED BY THE TY FOR SHARING EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEND AN INFORMATIVE MAIL 😡)

She doesn't pruning everyone, she wants to keep that millions !!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.