Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bali life looks like it would only be enjoyable for max 10 days, she seems like she's drifting through life without actually being attached to anything real.
She said that Bali feels like "coming home" now yet it takes her a week to "adjust"... so many ppl will take a week as their whole vacation, not doing nothing for 7 days "adjusting" to doing more nothing.

I think she should get off all social medial, and just be on vacation 24/7. That's her ultimate goal, too bad that she wants to brag about it, it prohibits her from not documenting some of it.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if this is lordon isolating Niomi more?

She's lost her best friend since starting dating him. Haven't seen her with any of her other friends either or the friends she previously had in Bali. Now he's encouraging her to post shite on Instagram and duck up her career?

Yes of course she gets hate. But I don't think on insta or YouTube Niomi gets a lot of hate compared to other influencers. She could easily stop it by turning off comments, privating her account or stopping altogether but then she'd have to get a proper job.

Someone questioning a change in nail colour, or having an IV drip is not hate.

Reactions: 41
1674425563765.png

Yes, you don't need to be giving back if your whole life IS a vacation. Its funny how those lame posts are love and bright and acceptable.

well I guess you could say Niomi's post was quite a stretch..

View attachment 1903083
Poor Marcus trying to find creative ways to shake his ding dong for money, def more creative than Nimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1903110

Yes, you don't need to be giving back if your whole life IS a vacation. Its funny how those lame posts are love and bright and acceptable.
Oh wow what an absolute angel! She doesn't litter, stomp on wildlife or take anything she shouldn't be taking! Exemplary human being!
Also she did hold a turtle once, so that Bright Tribe member must be new.

Reactions: 20
My ~thoughts~ on this, not that it matters…

I think that Niomi has definitely seen an increase in both hate/harassment AND criticism. These two aren’t necessarily the same thing but they can intersect. I know it’s true that people message her directly with really personal ‘criticism’ and sometimes cruel messages, and sending messages to her friends and family is also weird. Like, people do it and it definitely often comes out of this site and IMO it’s stupid. I wish people wouldn’t. (I’m not talking about normal messages but like incessant stuff and sometimes even pointless criticism in the DMs). I’ve seen it with other Influencers too, for a lot of people, it’s just not enough for the. to gossip here for some reason, I’ve never understood it, but they bring any gossip straight to someone’s direct messages. Like, why? Lol. Even if there’s a theory on something, (like her and Charlotte for example), why DM her and people in her life about it? I’ll never get that tbh.

I also don’t really get going on about the vegan thing or whatever… at this point, it’s clear she has moved away from that so it is what it is.

However, the uncomfortable thing that most Influencers can’t admit is that they are curating and selling their lives and access to their personal lives to an audience. They can’t choose that the audience will all be their friends and ‘Bright People’. The audience can consume content and comment on it. (Unless you decide to moderate all comments really strictly). They don’t have to be like “wow you’re glowing love it!” to every single thing. Would Niomi prefer to just hear those nice things? Of course, but that’s not how it works when you want a big audience so that you get paid a ton of money. Acting as though Influencers are just innocently sharing their lives out of a love for human connection is so obtuse. You could say a lot of them were naive at first and didn’t realize that one day they wouldn’t want this audience, but at some point you have to realize the career you have chosen and decide if it’s worth it. Do you want to make your life and personality something that is commented on and consumed? Because that’s the industry you are upholding.

Also, the fact is also that it’s not enough that Niomi has spent the last few years basically centring her life around the two biggest losers ever (racist, sexist, clout chasing, etc)., because she’s dating them…… but that she has inexplicably turned both of these men into the focal point of her channel/brand! Like, Bradley used to be EVERYWHERE on her Instagram and channel, constantly. No one asked for that! And a lot of people, not just the haters, didn’t like him. I imagine that criticism got to her, especially since she knew deep down she wasn’t that into him. But she kept him on everything until the last second and didn’t spend any of that time developing her brand or rethinking her content. Then she gets a new guy who she actually likes and probably regrets ever introducing Bradley but now wants everyone to go heart eyes over Jamie. It’s not gonna happen. And that really gets to her because she wants so badly to be envied.

And what also probably gets to her is that she KNOWS she hasn’t really developed her channel or made great content in a long while. Maybe deep down she knows that she kind of lost the rhythm of her channel/brand when the breakup with Joe happened. I don’t know why she didn’t just decide to take time off to rethink everything, but she’s basically just made random content about the stuff she keeps insisting she loves and then later saying made her miserable. I don’t think she really knows how to sustain her channel and therefore doesn’t know how to counteract the growing number of ‘hate watchers’.

Lastly, the stuff about the Bright Tribe/Shadows is weird, but it’s also like… yeah you can’t just say that you have followers you appreciate who are positive, and then ones who you feel harass you. Like she has to turn them into these categories that somehow make her seem more special. Like ‘Bright Tribe’? Because they like your random Instagram pictures? It’s very cult-y. Like her followers who love her are ‘Bright Tribe’. Okay…makes sense.
Just wanted to say this is all my jumbled up thoughts about this summed up in a wonderfully coherent, articulate way. Could not agree more!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
8D7FFF07-60A1-4315-8E4B-FBD7C23DD5A7.jpeg

This will forever haunt me… 😀

also hi Nims. Welcome to the jobless housewives club. You’re practically one too 👋🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
When you try to pull the victim card to gain sympathy but you exaggerate so much that people are telling you to contact police! Yes Niomi please call the cops cause someone commented about your nail color, let's see what they say 🤡
Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How do we know she's not friends with charlotte anymore/do we know anything about why?
She asked her to be bridesmaid when she was engaged to joey right? Who else would be maid of honour/bridesmaids if she got married to Lordon.. literally can't think of anyone.. maybe she'll do an open invitation to the Bright Tribe
She's got that post on instagram where she's holding up the sign that says her female network makes her stronger but all her posts are either her on her own or with an ick of a man - where are her friends??

Reactions: 5
How do we know she's not friends with charlotte anymore/do we know anything about why?
She asked her to be bridesmaid when she was engaged to joey right? Who else would be maid of honour/bridesmaids if she got married to Lordon.. literally can't think of anyone.. maybe she'll do an open invitation to the Bright Tribe
She's got that post on instagram where she's holding up the sign that says her female network makes her stronger but all her posts are either her on her own or with an ick of a man - where are her friends??
Niomi talked about it in a vlog, she said she had to cut off a toxic friend out of her life, apparently she had an uncomfortable situation with them, said how just because someone has been in your life for a long time doesn't mean you shouldn't cut them off if they no longer serve you. Primary suspect was Charlotte cause they haven't been seen hanging out in a while, it was basically confirmed when we realized they no longer follow each other on instagram.
How's that for deTeCtiVe wOrK, Niomi??
IMG_20230123_020145_598.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I unfollowed before the jungle drama with forky. Dropped in here regularly afterwards though for the lols but getting a bit worried about where she’s headed now. Being able to choose when you want to consume this dumpster fire is much healthier than having it in your feed. 10/10 would recommend to everyone. Theres always one hero who will post the stories or videos so you don’t miss anything while also not providing her a single cent of ad revenue 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It does seem like she's trying to prove to her management that she can bring an audience in and is making a profit from this whole stink she just posted.

Reactions: 7
I checked her followers numbers shortly after she posted and again now: she lost 734 followers in more or less 17 hours. Not sure how brilliant her post was from a business point of view 😅 (sure it's her most liked post in a while but it's pity points, her likes will go down again at her next smoothie bowl post).

Also, her views on Youtube had been tit, the only one over 100.000 views is over 3 months old
Capt.PNG

Reactions: 16
I tried to post a screenshot of that page but maybe I reached my daily quota on here lol, gosh luckily it was a slow Sunday, this thread legit sucked me in haha.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.