Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol wow... thanks for posting that, always good for a laugh.

Niomi:
1674338128122.png

and also Niomi:

1674338092111.png

Bunch of doctors in her comments, using the term "essential oils" without mentioning that they are food grade... and assuming that people won't get confused. Good comment @CallItAsItIs!

1674338492074.png

I hate it when these dolts give out unsolicited medical advice.

1674338933681.png

1674338959395.png

Also Forky finally turned 29 today, I expect lots of secret crying into his dirty pillow tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I love the fact her snark and crabby cow moods are coming out it is more fun to read than the usual self love claptrap aka bollocks she usually spouts.

• Haha
Lol wow... thanks for posting that, always good for a laugh.

Niomi:
View attachment 1900482

and also Niomi:

View attachment 1900478

Bunch of doctors in her comments, using the term "essential oils" without mentioning that they are food grade... and assuming that people won't get confused. Good comment @CallItAsItIs!

View attachment 1900505

I hate it when these dolts give out unsolicited medical advice.

View attachment 1900529

View attachment 1900531

Also Forky finally turned 29 today, I expect lots of secret crying into his dirty pillow tonight.
No way he's 29!?? He acts like he's 23 with his ageism, yet looks about 45. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her version of Bali is literally just white people lazing around on their phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What happend to her weekly vlogs? Been a month. Oh shes been soooo busy in Bali doing duck all. Too lazy to even do her "job".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And we have it folks, another 'what happened to women supporting women?' post
IMG_2041.PNG
IMG_2042.PNG
IMG_2044.jpg
IMG_2043.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The sh*t has hit the fan.

No longer 'serve' her! Her audience literally fund her lifestyle, she is horrible. So she's admitted she's held back being herself for 10 years. No wonder the breakup happened if this is her actual personality.

Reactions: 64
Maybe Niomi should consider why she's attracting such a 'negative' community that she has to make these posts regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Okay who called it? Jesusā€¦ I can smell Lordonā€™s influence all over this. Iā€™m all for constructive criticism and have insightful conversations but still post snarky and bitchy remarks when I get called outā€¦
The narratives out of thin air must be some followers exposing Lordon for the conniving manipulative and culty persona that he is
Even the Bright Tribe and Shadows part feel like himā€¦
88D2B938-C169-4154-96B7-762783FD75FF.jpeg

A0671FA2-A546-4EDA-BA6D-9A72FCF4B48D.jpeg
7EB071AF-0911-4268-A371-201CB34FFB81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah jesus when she said enough is enough I thought sheā€™s taking social media break because sheā€™s overwhelmed by SM but instead we got some code words and guidelines how we should use her social media to keep benefiting herā€¦. The secondhand embarrassment reading about ā€œbright tribeā€ and shadows and pruningā€¦. šŸ˜– I felt sorry for myself for a second there that Iā€™m no longer subscribed to her IG because I would definitely have liked to unsubscribe after reading this utter shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Im interested to know where this has come from? Im blocked so i cant see. Are ppl openly writing on her page? Or is she referring to Tattle? She does not understand, so deluded. She cant make out her usp is sustainability and vegan and when its not, not address it.

Reactions: 19
Instead of calling out ā€˜the shadows,ā€™ and posting a pic that seems to say ā€˜I see you,ā€™ she should take a long, hard look in the mirror, and note that, hey, this is where I should own up to my own mistakes.
FD3CEB40-D9E2-42D4-992B-6566ED8DBD91.jpeg

Like, how can you be taken seriously when the minute someone has a different viewpoint that challenges your own, you decide to disengage, and either clap back, or block? Thereā€™s no back-and-forth discourse, just the automatic hater/pity party. I totally agree with @lcd77 that this reeks of Lordonā€™s influence, but more than that, this is still not holding herself accountable for the tit she does.

NB - HI NIMBOBS. šŸ‘‹šŸ¼šŸ‘‹šŸ¼šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ We seem to have struck a nerve. Never let your light dim, but maybe you should take these platitudes and do some work on yourself, before blaming others for your problems.

Reactions: 48
"I'm here for honest open conversations"

Absolutely REFUSED to acknowledged when she stopped being vegan, despite cookbooks and a whole lifestyle. Maybe if she was actually honest and open, she'd get a little respect.

Reactions: 66
The crating narratives out of thin air has to be around Lordon- Iā€™m guessing she so desperately wants a relationship but just canā€™t see what heā€™s doing to her. I hope for her sake she can open her eyes to it.
She has to be funding his lifestyle, heā€™s had a few past businesses but none could have sold for enough to fund the life heā€™s living with no job (I am not counting his accountability coaching as a job as no sane person would want advice from him)

Im interested to know where this has come from? Im blocked so i cant see. Are ppl openly writing on her page? Or is she referring to Tattle? She does not understand, so deluded. She cant make out her usp is sustainability and vegan and when its not, not address it.
It's because people were saying they don't want to hear about body positivity from a thin, white, conventionally attractive woman, and people calling her out for body checking

Reactions: 28
The 'Bright Tribe and Shadows' thing is 100% from Lordon. It's so corny, it comes across as a bad YA book šŸ˜‚ . Are tattlers the Shadows?

Her whole speech is in complete bad faith. All the topics are genuinely worrying (except the calling her fat one). For such an egocentric navel-gazer, she is oddly clueless about her own life.

When tit will hit the fan with 'her love', she will have a complete meltdown...

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.