Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Verbal diarrhea it is. Sorry for harsh comment but she is a Brainless lazy twit.

Reactions: 26
Did ppl call her own on her thinspo thing then? Wonder if they all got blocked.

I bet shes in a foul mood as shes put back the pounds she lost with diarrhea. As one always does when you recover and start eating again. Bad mood...so she took it out on her....wait for it....AUDIENCE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did ppl call her own on her thinspo thing then? Wonder if they all got blocked.
Yeah, they’re calling BS. This is the top comment right now. I nearly liked it but decided I wasn’t in the mood to be blocked which she is probably itching to do for those 108 followers…

2D3E605E-DFD4-4194-9A74-0AC25C2DEAE6.jpeg

Idk why she thinks posting this poem as she calls it was cool. Gaslighting 1.3 million people is pretty damn audacious. Her last brain cell must have dried out during her bout with diarrhea.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Must be horrible to be her and have your 'haters' living so rent free in your head that you have to be 'sassy' in response to them

Reactions: 20
Must be horrible to be her and have your 'haters' living so rent free in your head that you have to be 'sassy' in response to them
Yeah...surely if she was really happy and living this wonderful life like she makes out she wouldn't be being like this.

Reactions: 21
Yeah...surely if she was really happy and living this wonderful life like she makes out she wouldn't be being like this.
Yeah i know i thought she said "every has shifted" i guess she just meant her bowels.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thinks that posting this kind of story makes her look confident and/or funny, but I guess that’s one more thing she failed at. I wonder how her last brain cell manages to survive.

Reactions: 20
She’s insane, what the f*ck is wrong with her? Her provocative story reminds me of this one, when she was dating Bradley.

View attachment 1894143

Such an arrogant b*tch. Act like you want Niomi, but there’s no way Joe will ever come back.
Her true evil spirit is coming out in full force now. Which makes her uglier by the day. I only see an evil witch in that photo…

She’s a typical covert narcissist. Everything they do is an act. And once they’re found out for who they really are, they go mental like she’s doing now…

Reactions: 30
There's so much contempt coming off that nail post that I need some rainbows and unicorns after reading it 😬 She needs to take herself away from Instagram. She hasn't been enjoying this "job" for way too long now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is truly insufferable. I hope her audience unfollows her en masse. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Her true colours are really showing now!

Reactions: 31
There's so much contempt coming off that nail post that I need some rainbows and unicorns after reading it 😬 She needs to take herself away from Instagram. She hasn't been enjoying this "job" for way too long now.
If she doesn’t enjoy posting the odd photo and video she can come and cover for me and my multiple jobs.
I can assure you that even with more than one job and getting a fraction of what she makes I’m happier and more content with life than her. She needs to work on herself because she’s the only one who can get her out of her situation. She’s a grown ass woman, no one is going to rescue her. I’d feel sorry for her if she weren’t so inauthentic and snarky when she’s had a privileged life.
Sorry if I’m coming across as a bit moody, I’m having a crappy day at work and can’t cope with influencers complaining lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s insane, what the f*ck is wrong with her? Her provocative story reminds me of this one, when she was dating Bradley.

View attachment 1894143

Such an arrogant b*tch. Act like you want Niomi, but there’s no way Joe will ever come back.
bold of her to be that big of a witch to the people that fund her monthly visits to Bali.

Reactions: 32
If she doesn’t enjoy posting the odd photo and video she can come and cover for me and my multiple jobs.
I can assure you that even with more than one job and getting a fraction of what she makes I’m happier and more content with life than her. She needs to work on herself because she’s the only one who can get her out of her situation. She’s a grown ass woman, no one is going to rescue her. I’d feel sorry for her if she weren’t so inauthentic and snarky when she’s had a privileged life.
Sorry if I’m coming across as a bit moody, I’m having a crappy day at work and can’t cope with influencers complaining lol
I know exactly what you mean. She has no concept of her privilege.

Reactions: 13
Also to add to nailgate- it’s not even a nice picture of her nails. She’s flexing her skinny wrists- so tiny her vein is popping out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.