Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that photo filtered beyond all recognition? He looks so different šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao I knew saying that they've probably broken up would make her post something. Everything has to appear perfect for her

Reactions: 17
I dont know why people think she is unhappy..shes not alone at 30!!! Jeez i cant believe there are young women still out there that worry about all that shite. Shes with a guy who validates all her nonsense. Im sure shes happy??!!!!
I think sheā€™s happy too. She was miserable being single. It doesnā€™t matter how fugly he is, she got what she wanted.

I doubt she will ever break up with him. She will cling onto him for dear life to avoid being single in her 30s. She will even get rid of her life long best friend to keep him.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think sheā€™s happy too. She was miserable being single. It doesnā€™t matter how fugly he is, she got what she wanted.

I doubt she will ever break up with him. She will cling onto him for dear life to avoid being single in her 30s. She will even get rid of her life long best friend to keep him.
Yep seems so. Its so sad she ditched a friend. I know how painful that is. His place in Dublin looks amazing though. Im sure his family welcomed her.

Reactions: 10
I never noticed how bad his under-eyes bags were, Uncle Fester vibes.
erojoojf.PNG

Edit: Adding a photo for illustration. I think I was so distracted by his teeth, it's impossible to notice anything else šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange how she only dates men who are well connected (Joeā€™s obvious family connections and Jamieā€™s connection with the Irish socialite scene). These guys may be different on the surface, but she clearly gravitates toward the same type.
Yep true love only comes with a loaded wallet for her.

Reactions: 18
Well trying to land someone as good looking as Joe, or better looking would be futile anyway so I get why she's staying with Lordon. A wealthy background, tall, dark hair, she's probably decided this is as good as it'll get

Reactions: 31
His mum sells beautifully upcycled silk and lace antique purses. She has an Instagram account for it, not sure if I'm allowed to post the username but easily findable through Holly and Jamie's tagged posts of her or following list. You can see parts of their home house in the background - they're definitely loaded. His father is a qualified solicitor and now works as a consultant, after selling his own firm to a much larger legal practice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh sheā€™s definitely happy. No longer single at 30, wealthy family and BONUS he doesnā€™t have a job! So not only can he accompany her on PR trips (how many times did she throw a strop because Joe was working and couldnā€™t go ice skating šŸ™„) but he also wonā€™t look down on her for how she makes her money. Thereā€™s no denying that, as dreamy as Joe was, he and his family found Nims being an influencer an embarrassment. No matter how successful she was in that field and how much money she made they never took her seriously/felt proud of her and that had to hurt big time.

edit: also, as someone has already pointed out; home/wedding/baby content will keep her in the game for longer. Without that ā€œpathā€ she was lost for content.

Reactions: 36
Side note, Andrea Roche is married to Jamie's uncle. Andrea launched Ireland's first influencer management agency and represents most of Ireland's biggest influencers. She was one of Ireland's best-known models years ago.

So I see why Niomi is attracted to his family, well connected in Dublin society and certainly loaded... Obviously a downgrade from Joe, but an upgrade from Forky I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Well trying to land someone as good looking as Joe, or better looking would be futile anyway so I get why she's staying with Lordon. A wealthy background, tall, dark hair, she's probably decided this is as good as it'll get
This. Plus, a bullshit life coach like Lordon wonā€™t ever judge her for her bullshit career as an influencer. Nor will his family because they have two kids who pursue careers like that.

Reactions: 26
Side note, Andrea Roche is married to Jamie's uncle. Andrea launched Ireland's first influencer management agency and represents most of Ireland's biggest influencers. She was one of Ireland's best-known models years ago.

So I see why Niomi is attracted to his family, well connected in Dublin society and certainly loaded... Obviously a downgrade from Joe, but an upgrade from Forky I think.
If Iā€™m not mistaken, I believe it is his brother who is married to Andrea. Heā€™s been identified as Hollyā€™s brother in various newspaper articles that qualify the family as a ā€œwell-known familyā€. Andrea was Miss Ireland and took part in Miss Universe moons ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"My Love."

But still won't put his full, gummy face on the (more permanent) grid. Just stories. Huh.

Seriously, he's just got a creepy, icky, all together boke-y vibe. But without the beard? There's a saying in Spanish that translates as everything that covers you up, helps. And the beard was definitely helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His mum sells beautifully upcycled silk and lace antique purses. She has an Instagram account for it, not sure if I'm allowed to post the username but easily findable through Holly and Jamie's tagged posts of her or following list. You can see parts of their home house in the background - they're definitely loaded. His father is a qualified solicitor and now works as a consultant, after selling his own firm to a much larger legal practice.
Yes, Holly has posted links to her mom's Etsy store before.

Reactions: 6
If Iā€™m not mistaken, I believe it is his brother who is married to Andrea. Heā€™s been identified as Hollyā€™s brother in various newspaper articles that qualify the family as a ā€œwell-known familyā€. Andrea was Miss Ireland and took part in Miss Universe moons ago.
Oh my apologies, you're right! I assumed his uncle because he looked so much older than Jamie and Holly in a picture of them all, but after checking his LinkedIn I think you're correct! He attended Blackrock College (one of the most infamously posh, and expensive, fee-paying secondary schools in Ireland), safe to assume Jamie also did?

That's his brother. Slightly less odd looking than Lordon - although there's a definite resemblance.

View attachment 1836866
He's aged massively in recent years, he looks 20 years older than in this picture! Still better looking than Jamie.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my apologies, you're right! I assumed his uncle because he looked so much older than Jamie and Holly in a picture of them all, but after checking his LinkedIn I think you're correct! He attended Blackrock College (one of the most infamously posh, and expensive, fee-paying secondary schools in Ireland), safe to assume Jamie also did?

He's aged massively in recent years, he looks 20 years older than in this picture! Still better looking than Jamie.
Lordon went to Clongowes - one of the most expensive boarding schools in the country!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know any info on what happened with Niomi and Charlotte? Seems pretty sad if it is true they are no longer friends. I know they aren't following each other on Insta anymore. Charlotte was meant to be chief bridesmaid so pretty big person for Niomi to not have in her life anymore.
Good for Charlotte, though. Sheā€™s better off without Dimbobs in her life.
Strange how she only dates men who are well connected (Joeā€™s obvious family connections and Jamieā€™s connection with the Irish socialite scene). These guys may be different on the surface, but she clearly gravitates toward the same type.
I think she wouldnā€™t ever give someone from a more humble background a second glance, she probably feels too good for it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.