Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re almost due for a „had the happiest, most relaxing Christmas ever, in another country“ kind of post 🙄 nothing new, I’m guessing, just more of the same nonsense.

Reactions: 38
And we already know she's off to Bahhhhli in the near future 👿
They've probably been busy working through the Christmas dildos, ready for another video 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling she's not "allowed" to be on social media while she's spending time with Lordon. She will finally reappear and say she's had the most amazing social media detox, the happiest she's ever been, yada yada yada.

Also, I agree with whoever said people have been feeling sad for the last few days. I've been feeling dreadful for no reason at all. Not depressed, just a deep sadness about something. Maybe I need a life coach.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know any info on what happened with Niomi and Charlotte? Seems pretty sad if it is true they are no longer friends. I know they aren't following each other on Insta anymore. Charlotte was meant to be chief bridesmaid so pretty big person for Niomi to not have in her life anymore.
Niomi mentioned toxic friendships and cutting people that no longer serve her out of her life. That was Charlotte (and possibly other friends too) she was talking about.

My guess is that anyone who raises concerns about her fast moving relationship with this dodgy life coach is now swiftly cut from her life. He will be encouraging her to do this by telling her these people are toxic - when they are just trying to look out for her. That phrase 'friendships that no longer serve you' 100% came from him.

There also seems to be a distance between Niomi and her family since she's been with him. She also never seems to see her family without bringing him along. I'm sure this is a conscious decision on his part - means her family never get to speak to her without him lurking in the background.

I'm sure she will regret dropping Charlotte if she ever wakes up and sees this guy for who he really is. Will that happen though? Doubtful.

Reactions: 30
(I know this video was posted 6 days ago, but I just saw it in my feed, so sorry if I'm repeating what others have said!)

Oh hell no. She did it. She posted a video demonizing contraception.

And it's no coincidence her proven-to-be-a-misogynist of a boyfriend, who has no place in this conversation about womens' health, is asking her all of the leading questions.

Honestly, as a woman...how DARE she. Especially during this nightmare of a political climate and the upheaval of Roe v. Wade (in the US), etc. Read the room Niomi.

View attachment 1832967
I haven't watched the video but I think it's so easy to turn your back on the pill when you are in your thirties, financially secure, and in a relationship and when becoming pregnant unexpectedly is not a catastrophe, probably even welcome. I'm sure Niomi wouldn't have spewed this tit in her teens and twenties and was happy enough to have access to modern contraception when it benefited her.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone still have access to her subscriber data? I'm curious if she is still losing tons of followers or if her new management and increased uploads has helped.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched the video but I think it's so easy to turn your back on the pill when you are in your thirties, financially secure, and in a relationship and when becoming pregnant unexpectedly is not a catastrophe, probably even welcome. I'm sure Niomi wouldn't have spewed this tit in her teens and twenties and was happy enough to have access to modern contraception when it benefited her.
That contraception video is so weird. Her fella interviewing her makes it more odd.
I think Niomi will enjoy being in Dublin and she’ll move there. It’s a lovely city and there’s plenty of yoga & cute coffee shops. She should dump Lordon and get herself a hot Irish lad who looks like Micheal Fassbender.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That contraception video is so weird. Her fella interviewing her makes it more odd.
I think Niomi will enjoy being in Dublin and she’ll move there. It’s a lovely city and there’s plenty of yoga & cute coffee shops. She should dump Lordon and get herself a hot Irish lad who looks like Micheal Fassbender.
Dublin is the new India though, she's only there because of her "boy", doesnt matter how amazing the place is.

Reactions: 24
I expect the traditional Niomi's complaint about the weather : oh it's rainy, i miss the sun, i am a sun girl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I expect the traditional Niomi's complaint about the weather : oh it's rainy, i miss the sun, i am a sun girl
Plus something patronizing about Ireland and/or Irish people. She is probably amazed at how advanced Irish society and infrastructure are ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone still have access to her subscriber data? I'm curious if she is still losing tons of followers or if her new management and increased uploads has helped.
You can check her YouTube analytics on a website called Social Blade—I’ve attached some screenshots below. I have no idea if the earnings part is true (a few YouTubers have said in the past this site is pretty accurate, but I honestly don’t know for sure 🤷‍♀️). It’s no surprise she’s losing subscribers. People are seeing right through her bs.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Perhaps his past caught him up and he was arrested...wishful thinking I know 🤣
Maybe she just found out he’s a baby daddy of 5 -hence his interest in her contraception.

ETA: Just joshing m’lud, no evidence suggests he has fathered children.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can check her YouTube analytics on a website called Social Blade—I’ve attached some screenshots below. I have no idea if the earnings part is true (a few YouTubers have said in the past this site is pretty accurate, but I honestly don’t know for sure 🤷‍♀️). It’s no surprise she’s losing subscribers. People are seeing right through her bs.
Hm not great stats. A hot mess to reflect a hot mess. But I doubt her flimsy new management care. They don't seem particularly proactive or good. I wonder if she ever looks at these. Perhaps she doesn't know how! I bet Gleam used to do it all for her.

Reactions: 8
What happened with Gleam? Anyone know why not still in partnership with her?

The contraceptive vid is still so odd. I watched it again. How on Earth did she think to suddenly do that in the middle of a "festive" vlog? So basically said she didnt like the pill so she chose the non hormonal coil. And? We all make choices. The pill she was on back then was probably different from the choices now. I dont really understand what her whole point was. Thats the whole point of options. To make a choice. And what is rebellious about coming off it. I came off it too because it didnt agree with me. Doesnt make me Marlon Brando.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The contraceptive vid is still so odd. I watched it again. How on Earth did she think to suddenly do that in the middle of a "festive" vlog? So basically said she didnt like the pill so she chose the non hormonal coil. And? We all make choices. The pill she was on back then was probably different from the choices now. I dont really understand what her whole point was. Thats the whole point of options. To make a choice. And what is rebellious about coming off it. I came off it too because it didnt agree with me. Doesnt make me Marlon Brando.
Or is this all some kind of bizarre build up for a pregnancy announcement?

• Wow
Reactions: 16

I completely agree, there is nothing rebellious about coming off a contraceptive if it doesn't agree with you. It should be considered as the normal attitude. This guy is the worst and it's scary to see Niomi with such a moron :rolleyes: Especially since she still has an audience on YouTube and this video could so some harm... She never was particularly bright but it's much worse now that she's with the scam life coach, he seems to totally influence her.

Reactions: 18
I completely agree, there is nothing rebellious about coming off a contraceptive if it doesn't agree with you. It should be considered as the normal attitude. This guy is the worst and it's scary to see Niomi with such a moron :rolleyes: Especially since she still has an audience on YouTube and this video could so some harm... She never was particularly bright but it's much worse now that she's with the scam life coach, he seems to totally influence her.
I think she has convinced herself that she is some kind of oracle. It makes me laugh out loud when she puts on that faux serious face and twists her lips when she's talking. She's always talking pure bullshit BUT SHE LOVES HERSELF SO MUCH that awareness is completely missing. Vapid idiot!!

Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over her last Instagram post with 3 comments. I miss her Notting Hill, prepping for the London Marathon, actual content days. I don’t think that many people just want to watch her sit and talk much less listen to a podcast. I’m so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.