Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last one lifting the tree for a millisecond was also weird. Something about sympathy for people making decorations. Odd content.

Reactions: 5
Nah I reckon they've broken up
Bring on the chaos
Same… the only other explanation is that he took her on some unexpected trip somewhere with no Wifi access or something… she was obviously excited to go to Ireland and would’ve definitely been posting about it, especially her first Christmas with this guy she’s been obsessed with and supposedly starting a life with… a breakup would obviously be crazy but seems most plausible.

Reactions: 8
Wow if they’ve broken up she won’t be back for months right, surely the embarrassment would just kill you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt they have split. I think shes coming back with an announcement or just a "well needed" break post. If shes split i genuinely worry for her

Reactions: 28
I think it would be insane for them to break up while she’s visiting his family because she’d be stuck in Dublin all alone in a very awkward position until the date of her return flight. I don’t think that’s it.

She probably decided to “take the week off”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yeah I don’t think they broke up either. He’s too much of a leech and she’s too desperate to be in a relationship.

Reactions: 27
Yeah my vote is for her coming back and saying she really needed that social media detox and she's so refreshed and feeling the love :sleep:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah I don’t think they broke up either. He’s too much of a leech and she’s too desperate to be in a relationship.
He's locked her in a padded room with a huge spotlight trained on her face.
'Look into my eyes 👁👁'
'Look into my eyes👁👁'
The next phase of brainwashing has begun 🤯😅

• Haha
She forgot to sign off for this year, because she also forgot that social media is her job ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah my vote is for her coming back and saying she really needed that social media detox and she's so refreshed and feeling the love :sleep:
I second this. Dull as dishwater as always…
I’m intrigued to know how they’re going to spin their relationship back in Bali under the new laws though.

Reactions: 4
Did Lordina's food give them all the runs or something? Why the absolute silence?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I second this. Dull as dishwater as always…
I’m intrigued to know how they’re going to spin their relationship back in Bali under the new laws though.
I they they adjusted that law to exclude foreigners (probably realized what that would do to the tourism industry; still terrible for Indonesians though of course).

Reactions: 10
Did Lordina's food give them all the runs or something? Why the absolute silence?
Ha for reals, I was wondering if she's indisposed because she's trying to digest Holly's gorgeous vegan cooking.

• Haha
Silence no more....
Screenshot_2022-12-28-19-58-46-371_com.instagram.android.jpg

:(

Wonder if something is being slipped into the smoothie bowls?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone has definitely said this before but Lordon is the doppelgänger of Kevin from Motherland
A315D823-113B-4D7A-81AB-072AD5496664.jpeg

AEBC7FF9-25FB-4B40-ABBA-8A35FD2D6D33.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.