Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one thing for her to ruin her own life, but I kind of feel bad that she's also dragging her family through this relationship too. She made them celebrate Christmas with him, even though (she must know) they're inevitably going to break up? Ugh. Even if he's a "keeper" (which he's not), it's still wayyy too soon to be combining holidays with family.

Well...at least he's sitting at the end of the table, so they can crop him out of the photo LOL 🤣 View attachment 1831758
Edit: they probably didn't spend actual Christmas day together, but still ...the holidays/days leading up to Christmas (or whenever this was filmed)...

You'd think after her broken engagement she'd be extra careful about whom she invites into her family circle, but nope. Zero learning curve.

Reactions: 29
It's one thing for her to ruin her own life, but I kind of feel bad that she's also dragging her family through this relationship too. She made them celebrate Christmas with him, even though (she must know) they're inevitably going to break up? Ugh. Even if he's a "keeper" (which he's not), it's still wayyy too soon to be combining holidays with family.

Well...at least he's sitting at the end of the table, so they can crop him out of the photo LOL 🤣 View attachment 1831758
Verity is sitting right on the edge of her seat 🤣 She’s trying to get as far away from that creature as she can!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she had a pretty garbage Christmas as she hasn’t been all over insta bragging about it already.

Reactions: 23
I think she had a pretty garbage Christmas as she hasn’t been all over insta bragging about it already.
Maybe it finally occurred to her that she should have spent this Christmas with her mum since it was Verity's first Christmas without her dad. I mean it's doubtful, but she did post a pic of Verity on her IG yesterday.

Edit: they probably didn't spend actual Christmas day together, but still ...the holidays/days leading up to Christmas (or whenever this was filmed)...

You'd think after her broken engagement she'd be extra careful about whom she invites into her family circle, but nope. Zero learning curve.
She just had them over for breakfast before taking off to Dublin to spend Christmas with a guy she has known for all of six months!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was "only" brunch on the 23rd but I think the real kicker is that she left her own family to spend actual Christmas with strangers and a guy she met 6 months ago. It should have been the other way around. Brunch with the randos then flying home by herself to be with her family.

She seems intent on doing things the opposite way she did them with Joeeeeey. With him, she was restrained, demured, patient. They didn't spend actual Christmas together until they were engaged. So now she just throws all that to the wind in her desperationg to hold on to a man, even if said man is a scamming, creepy donkey.

Verity must be so worried.for Niomi, I know my mum would be.

Reactions: 37

I agree but I think she jsut can't resist throwing her "pahhfect" life in everyone's faces, probably hoping Jo sees too

Reactions: 13
She did the same with Bradley last year - inviting him to hang out with her family during the festive season. Granted, she did not spend Christmas Day with his family, but her behavior is not unusual at this point.

I don’t think there’s rules on how quickly a relationship should evolve although given her boyfriend’s history, it is a red flag. That said, she chose to spend Christmas with strangers instead of spending Christmas with her mother who had a difficult year. We don’t know the dynamics of her relationship with her mom, but based on what she plasters on social media, she seems to have a great and supportive mom. She shouldn’t take that for granted.

Reactions: 22
Yeah i dont think chosing to spend xmas with her bf is particularly odd. Hopefully her mother lets her be her and isnt clingy etc. I also didnt think it was so bad her not going to her grandads funeral. Families are complex.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Brunch with Forky last year was on the 27 or 28. (Why do I remember this nonsense and not the password to my secondary email?). To me that seems wildly different from spending Christmas with strangers, based on what she shows. She's never said she has a contentious relationship with her family.

Of course I only refer to Niomi here. Relationships are different, people are different. I'm sure if anyone here spent the holidays with a new partner, it made sense for them. It's in Niomi's context and with her background that it's worrisome. Because she's lost and flailing around, vulnerable, and unhealed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah i dont think chosing to spend xmas with her bf is particularly odd. Hopefully her mother lets her be her and isnt clingy etc. I also didnt think it was so bad her not going to her grandads funeral. Families are complex.
Odd for Niomi though, as for years with Joe they would always separate to have separate Christmas days even after they lived together. I think their last Christmas may have been together with her family possibly but pretty sure that was also the first Christmas where they were together on the day?

Reactions: 15
the bad thing was : she lost her grandad then a few post later :"i am the happiest ever"

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She did the same with Bradley last year - inviting him to hang out with her family during the festive season. Granted, she did not spend Christmas Day with his family, but her behavior is not unusual at this point.
No kidding, you guys - every single time someone writes Bradley, for a second I'm like "who the f*ck was that again?" before I remember that his name is Forky :giggle:

Next year, when we're onto Niomi's next bf, I will probably wonder who this Jamie person is, when the fucker's name is and always will be Lordon ;D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her family are NOT POSH. I grew up in Surrey and my Irish mother lived there from 1953 to 2014. She outclassed the local population in every way- not that I'm biased 😊
Are her family not in Sussex anyway? Near Brighton? They may not be “posh” but they have money one way or another. I don’t understand the issue with someone being Irish… seems a bit odd to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
(I know this video was posted 6 days ago, but I just saw it in my feed, so sorry if I'm repeating what others have said!)

Oh hell no. She did it. She posted a video demonizing contraception.

And it's no coincidence her proven-to-be-a-misogynist of a boyfriend, who has no place in this conversation about womens' health, is asking her all of the leading questions.

Honestly, as a woman...how DARE she. Especially during this nightmare of a political climate and the upheaval of Roe v. Wade (in the US), etc. Read the room Niomi.

Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 3.28.28 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 50
(I know this video was posted 6 days ago, but I just saw it in my feed, so sorry if I'm repeating what others have said!)

And it's no coincidence her proven-to-be-a-misogynist of a boyfriend, who has no place in this conversation about womens' health, is asking her all of the leading questions.

Honestly, as a woman...how DARE she. Especially during this nightmare of a political climate and the upheaval of Roe v. Wade (in the US), etc. Read the room Niomi.

View attachment 1832967
Wow. This screenshot. What a botoxed lipless wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1832967
thank you SO much for saying this. as someone who has seen women go through horrendous issues due to unexpected pregnancy and traumatic abortions i campaign for access to free contraception for all
my ideal is men getting vacestomies as they are fully reversible and safe but that would mean overthrowing the patriarchy so quite unlikely unfortunately
I had a roomate who wrote a zine on why contraception was bad using ONLY negative quotes on their side affects
duh birth control is not perfect BUT it does work well when you find the one that suits your body best
i got preggers unexpectedly as i took her advice on contraception and getting an abortion was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT and stressful it was almost tempting not to due to all the red tape, conditions, paper work, sign offs etc
anyway thank you again for raising your point, i think birth control has done so much for womens rights

• Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 1832967
Ugh. Typical, privileged bullshit. No idea about the real world and real struggles women go through (newsflash: it’s not getting ‘mean’ comments on instagram calling you out for posting too many ads)

ETA: what Niomi thinks is abuse against women

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.