Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, lovelies!
I wish you all good health and cheer! ❤

Can't wait for our Nim's Dublin adventures! I'm sure they're going to be so special and quirky! 😂 But I genuinely wish her Merry Christmas, too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her family are NOT POSH. I grew up in Surrey and my Irish mother lived there from 1953 to 2014. She outclassed the local population in every way- not that I'm biased 😊
They aren't posh? Shh, don't tell Big Tez 😆

Happy Christmas to all Tattlers celebrating! 🎄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon Verity liked Forky because he's a Turkey Teeth Tory like them, and Lordon isn't. There are lots of issues with Lordon but for her family, I suspect class is probably the biggest. He may come from a well-off family but they are Irish. In Surrey, that's a bit like being from the wrong side of the tracks (no offence; that's just how they see it). He doesn't help himself with the Derelicte look, obviously.
I have an Irish relative who lives in a Surrey mansion & has done for years. I’d never heard that he & his family have had any issues. Irish people are not a different class, being anti-Irish is racist. I have heard of upper English class people having issues with Irish people, but clearly Niomi’s family aren’t that. Whatever you may think about the Whites personally there s no difference between the families in terms of class.

Reactions: 13
Niomi’s riveting content #37282940201.

1671893838991.jpeg

Flamingo pose is back (we can totally tell she’s overdoing it just because she’s surrounded by men). And apparently, it’s competiting Jamie’s pose 🤢

1671893856340.jpeg

Is it me or he looks even dumber than usual? Merry Christmas eve Jamie!

1671894231686.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg why is Donkey doing that weird politician open leg stance 😂 these two are made for each other tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Flamingo pose is back (we can totally tell she’s overdoing it just because she’s surrounded by men). And apparently, it’s competiting Jamie’s pose 🤢
*competing with
(sorry, I didn’t reread before posting)

If you guys are interested in her new video.

1671902971866.jpeg

Given the photo, she must talk about.. herself for 20 minutes. As per usual, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The last scene in that Vlog is an automated vacuum going around the airport lounge and she’s like “There’s literally a little robot thing walking around the airport”.

How on earth does she think it’s Vlog worthy? Desperate for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking about her NYE outfit "it sounds so tacky" 👀 I gotta say her skin does look better after the facial but I think it's just cause it's actually moisturized. I also like that she's eating slightlyyy more variety, her face is still soooooo thin and sad, lots of overexercising red flags still. And who is the friend she gushed about, is her name Ever?

I was typing this as I was watching and here's a warning for your eyes, she shows her half bra while putting her dress on. Wasn't expecting that

Reactions: 6
She named the video last vlog of 2022 as if she did a bunch of them. Based on her consistency in every area, it’s probably the last vlog of her life.

This made me think of her 🤭

1671906190399.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What (secondary) school did Niomi go to?

Intrigued by the whole class thing, I feel like Jamie and Holly SHOULD be posher than Nimbobs what with their posh boarding schools, failing politics at Trinners etc (Niomi went to University of West England, Bristol, never heard of it but sounds very standard) but Jamie seems determined to chav things up with his ‘hustle’, whereas Niomi’s fam seem to ‘act posh’… which comes across very Hyacinth Bouquet.

Also all Niomi’s new age stuff comes across a bit LMC whereas we all know poshos are just wild for orgies.

Apologies in advance to everyone I’ve offended with this post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What (secondary) school did Niomi go to?

Intrigued by the whole class thing, I feel like Jamie and Holly SHOULD be posher than Nimbobs what with their posh boarding schools, failing politics at Trinners etc (Niomi went to University of West England, Bristol, never heard of it but sounds very standard) but Jamie seems determined to chav things up with his ‘hustle’, whereas Niomi’s fam seem to ‘act posh’… which comes across very Hyacinth Bouquet.

Also all Niomi’s new age stuff comes across a bit LMC whereas we all know poshos are just wild for orgies.

Apologies in advance to everyone I’ve offended with this post.
Her family made or married some money- simple.

Reactions: 12
Niomi’s family are classic social climbers. Obsessed with appearance, no reverence for books unless they are wallpaper, try to emulate landed gentry with their country looks but kidding no one. Their bar in Brighton is so tacky, as is Veritys home. Would stand out a mile amongst real posh people.

Reactions: 38
To me, I think Verity probably didn’t mind Forky because he was so obviously a palette cleanser for Niomi. He was too dumb to be a long term thing (so relatively harmless), he seemed friendly and was just a classic type for a rebound. She was also probably hopeful that it was a sign Niomi was finally moving on from Joe. Seemed not very risky that he’d hurt Niomi.

But with Lordon, Niomi is being love bombed and he is a creep. Verity is probably upset and nervous that she’ll be right back where she was 2 years ago, picking Niomi up off the floor again (and dropping her into her bathtub). Or nervous this Lordon guy will marry her and Niomi will be stuck with a creep.

Reactions: 25
Her family are NOT POSH. I grew up in Surrey and my Irish mother lived there from 1953 to 2014. She outclassed the local population in every way- not that I'm biased 😊
She is not well bred or posh. A snob most certainly. Thinks she is above many yes!
That bloke has an Irish accent , that will be the thing they don’t like. The face he was privately educated, so what.
Money does not buy class….

No photos of the food, wonder why. But the plates and cutlery and the style all looks sad. She made it sound like she had hosted the brunch of the year
Paper napkins 😂and on the wrong side of the plate!
She would have a better chance of climbing the social ladder is she invested in a month at finishing school.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🥱🥱🥱🥱

1671914066151.jpeg

Hahahahahaha that is so not funny.

1671914113893.jpeg

She’s so proud to be dating someone from another country. It probably makes her feel so special 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
221224-01..PNG

Smug face deleted. I wonder if it is due t the small engagement rate.

Reactions: 10
She is not well bred or posh. A snob most certainly. Thinks she is above many yes!
That bloke has an Irish accent , that will be the thing they don’t like. The face he was privately educated, so what.
Money does not buy class….

Paper napkins 😂and on the wrong side of the plate!
She would have a better chance of climbing the social ladder is she invested in a month at finishing school.

I assume you didn’t mean to say that having an Irish accent equals lack of class that cannot by compensated for by a private education.

There are some very very problematic comments being casually thrown around about Irish people. As if somehow it’s reasonable to assume that having an Irish accent is problematic, worse it’s seems than being a chavtastic personal traine

There are many valid reasons Niomi’s mother might not like Jamie. To jump to oh it must be because he is a Irish/ has an Irish accent is bizarre.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.