Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed w london now, few months ago she wanted to be anywhere but here

Reactions: 44
That's a valid reason though! She made it out like her GP just put her on it just because she's 16, which was nonsense
I think this is something that GPs in the US do? Correct me of I am wrong? But I have seen this in TV shows, but NO GP in the UK will offer any kind of medicine/treatment more than they have to as it is all just another cost . I really think she has invented this having seena us sitcom

Reactions: 12
I think this is something that GPs in the US do? Correct me of I am wrong? But I have seen this in TV shows, but NO GP in the UK will offer any kind of medicine/treatment more than they have to as it is all just another cost . I really think she has invented this having seena us sitcom
My mum does this, literally invents things that didn’t happen in her head, but she really believes it did. Maybe Niomi falls in the same camp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That's a valid reason though! She made it out like her GP just put her on it just because she's 16, which was nonsense
This vlog is absolutely unhinged. She was on the pill for two months when she was 16, and somehow this is a lesson for all of us not to take BC because of vague feelings of Niomi over synthetic hormones? Mmk. She probably gained four pounds and then stopped taking it is the reality. No idea why she was basically implying this is some kind of conspiracy against women, as though access to birth control hasn’t been incredibly significant in allowing women to manage their reproductive futures.
There wasn’t even the most basic “I’m not a doctor caveat” nor did she explain the issues with the copper IUD. Not to mention possibility of STIs, availability of condoms etc. God forbid Jamie take some role in this.
He is disgustingly creepy, with his mention of Niomi being “rebellious and curious”. What is he even talking about she is the most basic witch on the planet and conventional as can be. The focus of her life has been youtube, material things, Joey, and her underlying eating issues/compulsive exercising. Obviously this is some type of narrative he’s hoping to perpetuate to push her in the direction of his interests (open relationship, sex parties, mushrooms, bondage, these guys are all the same).
Can’t with this new persona Niomi has adopted to please him. It’s like a pseudo intellectual but actually airheaded wannabe sexual cool girl.. My favourite when she stated this was before she was interested in spirituality. Pardon me? 🤣 Sooo deep. She’s been through so much guys, really a hero when it comes to resilience.
PS does she mention at the beginning she did pull-ups at the gym? with her string bean arms? have we seen her do this?

The reality is doctors give out the pill at that age for three main reasons 1) you’re sexually active or thinking of it 2) issues with acne 3) bad period cramps or other menstrual issues. So I’m guessing she was under the first category, probably already aiming to please some boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I absolutely think that there should be better care for women and girls going on the pill or any sort of contraceptive. I’m sure we’ve all heard stories (or experienced for ourselves) someone who has gone on the pill and, say, gone into a horrible depression and had no real guidance from their GP… especially teenage girls who often don’t really know their options and should likely be helped in understanding exactly what this drug really is and how it can be managed. And I mean, additionally the way women are treated when they get IUDs is crazy… there is lots of room for improvement.

HOWEVER. The birth control pill is also a great thing for women and girls. It’s a very important and significant drug. Just as we should have more options and be listened to, we also need to realize how helpful and critical the Pill is for so many women and the consequences of fear mongering around the Pill. I took a long time to go on it because I was scared of side effects… but I’m so glad I did because it has finally helped with pain management and the intense pain I’d been experiencing my entire life is finally manageable. It’s upsetting to me when people who maybe don’t experience debilitating periods or other important issues just brush off the life changing nature of these pharmaceutical options, especially for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The gif you used gave me uncontrollable giggles, lolzz.. ahh thank you.
I don’t know what to say anymore when it comes to her content, so gifs say it all for me 😁

On another note, her future sister-in-law can’t stop saying gorgeous, so weird. Not sure she knows what it means.

1671737389405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is it me or all Avocado chef's posts have " “Comments on this post has been limited " ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This vlog is absolutely unhinged. She was on the pill for two months when she was 16, and somehow this is a lesson for all of us not to take BC because of vague feelings of Niomi over synthetic hormones? Mmk. She probably gained four pounds and then stopped taking it is the reality. No idea why she was basically implying this is some kind of conspiracy against women, as though access to birth control hasn’t been incredibly significant in allowing women to manage their reproductive futures.
There wasn’t even the most basic “I’m not a doctor caveat” nor did she explain the issues with the copper IUD. Not to mention possibility of STIs, availability of condoms etc. God forbid Jamie take some role in this.
He is disgustingly creepy, with his mention of Niomi being “rebellious and curious”. What is he even talking about she is the most basic witch on the planet and conventional as can be. The focus of her life has been youtube, material things, Joey, and her underlying eating issues/compulsive exercising. Obviously this is some type of narrative he’s hoping to perpetuate to push her in the direction of his interests (open relationship, sex parties, mushrooms, bondage, these guys are all the same).
Can’t with this new persona Niomi has adopted to please him. It’s like a pseudo intellectual but actually airheaded wannabe sexual cool girl.. My favourite when she stated this was before she was interested in spirituality. Pardon me? 🤣 Sooo deep. She’s been through so much guys, really a hero when it comes to resilience.
PS does she mention at the beginning she did pull-ups at the gym? with her string bean arms? have we seen her do this?

The reality is doctors give out the pill at that age for three main reasons 1) you’re sexually active or thinking of it 2) issues with acne 3) bad period cramps or other menstrual issues. So I’m guessing she was under the first category, probably already aiming to please some boyfriend.
Yes they are called spiritual f*><kboys

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1671752187572.png

Interesting to see people really catching on what's been going on with her.

1671752490168.png

Yes, good old generics. Maybe Kate is one of Forky's GID acolytes. Think we can all safely assume that Nimbobs tosses her hair up real quick before every impromptu picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m the same age as Niomi I think or maybe a school year below her. When I was 15 I was put on the pill because my periods were so bad I was passing out at school every month and bleeding everywhere (diagnosed with endo finally at 25 - women’s healthcare amirite? 🙃) the first pill they’d put you on back then was Microgynon. Idk if anyone remembers it too but it was truly hellish. It made me mental, honestly. I waited 3+ months and it just got worse. Anyway, I’m pretty sure these days they don’t really use Microgynon anymore and there’s heaps more choice of pill these days. You really do have to try a few before you find one that works for you, I tried about 4. I know Microgynon was the cheapest at the time and that’s why they dished it out first. I came off the pill for a brief period this year and I couldn’t cope, I lasted two months with endo periods before I was begging for the pill again.

So I feel like Niomi is using very outdated information here tbh as I doubt she knows about all the other pills available more readily now (and she didn’t even make the distinction between progesterone only and combined types) and also just fails to acknowledge that for some of us the pill, for all it’s flaws, gives us a better quality of life. And don’t even come at me about ‘man made’ medicine when your face is pumped full of filler and Botox and most of your ‘diet’ is protein powder supplements. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Adding my 2 cents as a medical student in the US:

Generally we prescribe BC to non-sexually active teens to either regulate an irregular ovulation cycle, or help with severe menstrual migraines/bleeding that interferes with quality of life (there are girls with debilitating pain whose lives are changed!). If the patient has PCOS, birth control can relieve symptoms of acne and hirsutism. Sometimes it can be used used to treat PMDD.

Hormonal birth control is absolutely not something we hand out to everyone like candy! It’s a little weird that she says her doctor offered it without any specific reason…

Edit: I’m guessing her entire “they force fed me hormones!” anecdote is a lie, and that her whole “reject modern medicine” shtick is an attempt at appealing to her cult overlord Donkey boyfriend

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I’m the same age as Niomi I think or maybe a school year below her. When I was 15 I was put on the pill because my periods were so bad I was passing out at school every month and bleeding everywhere (diagnosed with endo finally at 25 - women’s healthcare amirite? 🙃) the first pill they’d put you on back then was Microgynon. Idk if anyone remembers it too but it was truly hellish. It made me mental, honestly. I waited 3+ months and it just got worse. Anyway, I’m pretty sure these days they don’t really use Microgynon anymore and there’s heaps more choice of pill these days. You really do have to try a few before you find one that works for you, I tried about 4. I know Microgynon was the cheapest at the time and that’s why they dished it out first. I came off the pill for a brief period this year and I couldn’t cope, I lasted two months with endo periods before I was begging for the pill again.

So I feel like Niomi is using very outdated information here tbh as I doubt she knows about all the other pills available more readily now (and she didn’t even make the distinction between progesterone only and combined types) and also just fails to acknowledge that for some of us the pill, for all it’s flaws, gives us a better quality of life. And don’t even come at me about ‘man made’ medicine when your face is pumped full of filler and Botox and most of your ‘diet’ is protein powder supplements. 🙄
I think hormonal bc can be very helpful for some people butttt personally I tried many pills and they are all crap for me. Im very sensitive for hormones and they really give me weirddd symptoms. I dont think pills have evolved sufficiently for me. Never again.
Adding my 2 cents as a medical student in the US:

Generally we prescribe BC to non-sexually active teens to either regulate an irregular ovulation cycle, or help with severe menstrual migraines/bleeding that interferes with quality of life (there are girls with debilitating pain whose lives are changed!). If the patient has PCOS, birth control can relieve symptoms of acne and hirsutism. Sometimes it can be used used to treat PMDD.

Hormonal birth control is absolutely not something we hand out to everyone like candy! It’s a little weird that she says her doctor offered it without any specific reason…

Edit: I’m guessing her entire “they force fed me hormones!” anecdote is a lie, and that her whole “reject modern medicine” shtick is an attempt at appealing to her cult overlord Donkey boyfriend
Unfortunately, here I feel like the pill is prescribed very easilyyy and people are not looking at underlying health conditions and period health. Its actually very interesting to learn about your cycle and how everything works and then having the knowledge if something is wrong. Then, looking at underlying issues would be more helpful than simply prescribing the pill (what happens here a lot). Butt yes obviously this whole “interview” came from her bf and is just cringe. Copper can also cuz manyy issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Toothy posted a new video on his channel, chatting bullshit about seasons, making stuff up as he goes as usual. But what’s interesting is the things he says starting at 6:05 min, that wintertime is about making decisions you should’ve made a long time ago, cutting out what doesn’t serve you… sounds familiar? Guess who coached Niomi to drop Charlotte

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Did he cut out as well taking care of yourself ? Like acutally looking decent ? He should be forever banned from socials. Freaking disgusting creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.