Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, in previous years she’s had full on handbags…. This is definitely either a crappy PR gift in comparison, or like bisous says, she’s spends ALOT more than we realise.

Reactions: 6
She’s 100% posting any tagging the brands to try and drum up some more sponsorships in the new year.

I imagine having the Gleam label drove a lot of big sponsorships for her back in the day just because of the big names she was in a group with.

I also feel like the gifts she used to get a few years back were much higher value items?

I think she’s feeling lack of big £ sponsorships which is why she is posting. or maybe encouraged to by her new management to try and keep brands happy and keep her on their radar. Either way she’s let her influence plummet by barely posting in the last year and not putting much effort in and seems like trying to revive her engagement lately.

Reactions: 11
Sorry, I was not following her for a while, does Joe have a serious girlfriend now? I saw on the poll it says Joe will get engaged, not sure if it is a joke. I could not find any couply photos on Joe's Instagram though
Just a joke, I think, unless @LolitaBlah knows something the rest of us don't know!

Reactions: 1
Wow, I begged for it, but completely unexpected! I‘m feeling so grateful and considered 🥺 and yet, I’m not an influencer, guys, just an advocate for sustainability.

View attachment 1824421

So the gift is a.. pouch? I’m so jealous 🙄
I used to work in journalism. This is just the usual conveyor belt crap the PRs send to everyone. And yup useless.

Reactions: 9
No matter what the topic, I’m pretty sure Niomi doesn’t need a podcast to learn how to fail.

1671707189854.jpeg

Hopefully, she’s not tagging them to get invited to the podcast and ramble on her break up for the umpteenth time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How can things be okay?! This year she’s had another breakup, lost her grandfather, cut ties with her close friend & Dior sent her a non-luxury item 💔 🤕 Her inner narc is showing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does Niomi have to ruin one of my favourites?

Side note I have turned to this quote in some DARK times so I think we can all agree all is not well at Dungeon HQ.
I'm gatekeeping Rilke from Dimbombs, he'd roll in his grave if he knew that some dumb influencer used one of his quotes for a description of a vapid, duck-lipped selfie.

Reactions: 14
In the face of hardship she still found the inner resource to promote a brand. We salute you.🫡

41374688-0306-4C23-BB59-F7A06456CD0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
as a synonym os disappointing, why do they even bother gifting her this tit? I doubt most of her fans are buying dior bags anywya
From my understanding big brands don’t need to pump up sales, they do these things to boost image. They need certain people to have their items and others to not be able to attain them, increases their status. I think they need to update their pr list since Niomi has changed so much after Joe.

Had a friend work for a mid/upper class clothing store and was told they will burn clothes that don’t sell as if it was donated, people of a lower class could be seen with the item and ruin “the brand”…… unreal

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can we add a new rule that any pictures of Lordon need a spoiler warning? I want to vomit every time I see him, so I’d like to be able to prepare myself.

(I’m sort of kidding. But also, he’s truly vile!)
You have my gay vote on this - just creeps me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From my understanding big brands don’t need to pump up sales, they do these things to boost image. They need certain people to have their items and others to not be able to attain them, increases their status. I think they need to update their pr list since Niomi has changed so much after Joe.

Had a friend work for a mid/upper class clothing store and was told they will burn clothes that don’t sell as if it was donated, people of a lower class could be seen with the item and ruin “the brand”…… unreal
I wonder if part of this distancing is owing to Jamie who perpetually dresses like a slob

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes, in previous years she’s had full on handbags…. This is definitely either a crappy PR gift in comparison, or like bisous says, she’s spends ALOT more than we realise.
Back in her 2016 vlogmas Dior even took her to a 5 star hotel in Paris. Can't see them doing that now (thank god).

Reactions: 12

this is just disgusting, not a surprise though I guess. But does anyone really see Niomi as aspirational?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.