Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely @palmer I am so so sorry this has happened to you especially days before Christmas. If someone can do this to you that abruptly you are better off without them and thank your lucky stars that a man capable of doing this to you did not waste another year of your time. Let yourself grieve in whatever way you need to and seek therapy if you can, Niomi is fucked up because she thinks she got over this in days and didn't get the help she needed, but that doesn't have to happen to you. We are all here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@palmer- having the courage to post that account of what has happened tells us a lot about you.Your partner is a selfish coward and not worthy of you. Everything you thought you knew has shifted and you will have to deal with that, in time.
He wasn't your future.
Don't worry about ending up like Dimbobs- you're smart, empathetic and self aware.
Your future will be better because it's entirely in your hands.

Big hug from me.🤗🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello tattlers, long time no see!
I was gone for few months 'cause I was licherally sooo busy (actually busy getting my master's degree not Niomi busy lol) so I couldn't keep up with this thread but I still saw all the shitshow on instagram. Since I feel like engagement is just around the corner I wanted to return here to see all the comments 🍿🍿
And would it really be a post of mine without a badly done edit, this time inspired by her ridiculous insta story lol ⬇
This is 👩‍🍳💋
Can someone explain to me why she runs like that!!!

Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?
I am so sorry Palmer, it's one of the worst feelings. I know many people that have been in the same boat, and they've ALL gone onto better things. Nothing will make you hurt less right now, but please know that things WILL work out in the end. Sending you love ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?
I'm so sorry to hear this @palmer. My heart truly goes out to you. I don't know how anybody does this to someone they've been in a relationship with for so long. It's unfathomable to me how someone can do this out of the blue to a person they've built a whole life with. Truly, some guys are such assholes. I hope you have friends and family near that you can be with right now - people who truly love and appreciate you. Remember, we're always here to talk too. I am so sorry this happened to you.

The fact that you've shared this with us and are being honest about how you feel right now, tells me you're a million miles away from Niomi. She was already saying she had healed about a week after the Joey split. She lives in a constant state of denial and has never been honest -not to herself, not to her audience and I'd wager not to anyone she knows in real life either - about how their break-up really affected her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her new video… the hell??

N: Hey babe, I don’t know what to film for a vlog, I’m lazy…
J: Okay I got you, how about you sit down with a cup of tea and I will interview you about your contraception methods documentary style?
N: 🤩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@palmer sending you my love and a big hug. You don’t have to worry about ending like Nims. Like others have said before me in a more articulate way you’re self aware and honest about your feelings. You’re not burying your head in sand. Surround yourself with your loved ones during the Christmas break, they’ve got you. If you feel like to talking we’re here ♥

On another note I’d like to point how lovely you are, dear Tattlers! This may be considered a “tit talking” forum, but most of us came over here to vent and talk about our frustrations about Niomi. And whenever someone in this community has had a hard time you’ve shown your compassion and love, something which cannot be said about Niomi.
Much love to all of you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lordon is definitely becoming/wants to be part of her channel. She just uploaded a video titled "Contraception' where he interviews her about her history with contraception. It's so random, as if they were talking about it, but then decided to film it and he interviewed her - as you do. The rest of the video is just normal vlog style. The contraception chat kind of comes out of nowhere; it's like she didn't have enough footage for a vlog and just put it in there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

J: Okay I got you, how about you sit down with a cup of tea and I will interview you about your contraception methods documentary style?
And it's so badly done that we can't even hear the questions properly. She puts absolutely 0 effort into all this

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

also wtaf, has anyone else in the UK who went to a GP appt been told they "need" to go on contraception?
And what is with the caps all the time now?

I know this is Niomi’s thread but has anyone else noticed how much weight Venetia has lost recently? She looks so gaunt to the point that her neck even shrivels up when she talks… I’m in shock 😳
She has a (very slow moving) thread here, but I agree, she is wasting away and doesn't seem happy as she once was

Reactions: 13
@palmer so sorry to hear that. Please just keep yourself busy. And like everyone’s said, just remember that he wasn’t meant to be. One thing niomi did say that made sense was ‘if he’s your person he wouldn’t be doing this’. I know you’ll be hurting like hell, but it will get better ♥
The amount of guys I know who does this is just insane, and to not want to work on anything is just a cowards way out. Sending love xxx
AWFUL. Very sad and upsetting....but youre in shock!! Shock will fade. Have a think,were there any red flags you just turned a blind eye to? Were there any signs you chose to ignore? This way you wont make the mistake of being with such a person again and things will end before they get too far. Im not saying in any way this is your fault btw. And NO you will not end up like Niaomi!! Give yourself time..its gonna be rough for a while. Therapy will help etc. You will come out the other side i promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is Niomi’s thread but has anyone else noticed how much weight Venetia has lost recently? She looks so gaunt to the point that her neck even shrivels up when she talks… I’m in shock 😳
Venetia’s weight loss is very concerning. I've also been quite shocked by some pictures I've seen of her these past few months.

She has a thread where this has been discussed a bit: https://tattle.life/threads/venetia-falconer.393/

also wtaf, has anyone else in the UK who went to a GP appt been told they "need" to go on contraception?
Something tells me she wasn't telling the full truth here. Was she in a relationship with Marcus at this point? If so, she probably didn't want to mention it and made up that story about going to her GP about a 'cold or something' and was put on the pill immediately because she was sixteen.

She has erased Marcus just like she erased Forky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Their "interview" segment was so bizarre... they were talking as if they were strangers.

Reactions: 23
Ong… does anyone else hear what I hear at 14:02 of her newest video? It sounds like she says “Joe” has surprised us with carols at the Royal Albert. Joe instead of Jamie … Freudian slip!?

Also, the sit down chat is so weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it a bit creepy how Lordon is steering her to talk about sex stuff all the time. If you want to, more power to you, but it's so evidently his thing and not hers.

Trucker Nims in her cap and little hoop earrings 😭

Reactions: 41
It’s Christmas in five days and she’s talking about her contraceptive history. She used to love getting in the Christmas spirit 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry slight OT -

So sorry to hear this. Like many others, I've been there. In time you will look back and feel very differently about him. Something very similar happened to me and I was told I would see red flags and things I had overlooked- I was adamant he was perfect. It didn't take long to see things differently with the benefit of hindsight. Please take lots of time to yourself and lean on your friends and family all you need. There is no rush to get over this and the longer you take to heal the better you will feel in the long run.

I was told lots of times that people who go through this always come out stronger and go on to better things, and although I completely couldn't see that ever happening at the time, I absolutely did.

Also not that it matters- when guys break off a good relationship for someone else it VERY rarely works out. He will kick himself, because you clearly deserve better and he is an absolute idiot for letting you go. You're going to be so happy this happened in time- just let yourself feel everything and focus on taking care of yourself. Big hugs to you, we are all here if you need us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This "interview" is not random, this is her (their) "subtle" way to preview her (their) podcast & receive comments like " I love it Niomi, can you talk about something else, it is so interesting & you are so smart". Surely her (their) podcast will be about sex ( we all know how she jump into her current man's lifestyle!)

• Sick
Reactions: 47
She should turn the camera around and ask him how he feels about his past “businesses” endangering young women. Now THAT’S a conversation I’d like to hear 😇

Reactions: 51
She called the pill a “synthetic man made drug” that took over her body and hormones.
And copper coils grow on trees? Copper coils may be non hormonal, and it may be great for her, but they have plenty of side effects of their own. I had a completely horrible experience with it, it made my periods unbearable, heavy to the point I got anaemia, and gave me pain all month round.

The synthetic horrible pill made my periods lighter and more regular. I got scared off it by stupid tiktoks and influencers, but it can do good things. She tried one type of hormonal contraception for two months in her whole life and thinks she can give advice that it’s evil. Niomi should not be talking about medical things she is an influencer who starved away her last brain cell years ago, this is irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.