Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. It's like she doesn't know what she wants...but she does know. It's painfully obvious. She wants the country house, the husband and the kids. Joe wanting to move to India was the first spanner in the works there (no wonder he proposed; it was a misguided act of reassurance). Then Forky wasn't ready. Now the Bali Swindler only wants short-term rentals (I'll bet their current flat is only rented until 1st Jan) and of course she can't sleep; I doubt she really wants to go back to Bali. They certainly couldn't settle there longterm due to all the cultural differences.

Lordon can tell her he loves her when she's "at her worst" all he likes, but unless he can provide a picket fence in Sussex in the next twelve months, I think he'll be out on his potato-loving arse. We all know he doesn't really want that; like Forky, he wants business opportunities and good PR. I'd expect someone with his background to use his social media to show he can do better than the misogynistic nightmare of his old businesses, but there isn't a shred of that. And why would there be if he perceives that Niomi will do it for him? (He perceives wrong, but there are only so many braincells to go around).

She knows what she wants, but she doesn't really know who she is. And the moon isn't going to tell her.

ETA: I suspect she's going for more right wing/men's activist types because they often do a good job of public chivalry, and it appeals to the part of her that wants security. The whole "I'm a traditional man at heart, I want traditional man things." They do it to manipulate women, of course, but she does have some trad wife vibes so I doubt she minds.
I think she cannot sleep because her subconscious knows something is wrong. It is apparently true that people sleep well with people they feel “safe” with and bad with people they don’t. In the vlog she says she has no idea why she cant sleep as she isn’t “stressed” but she probs is just really good at suppressing emotions.

Reactions: 19
Wow. Just wow.

I’m one of the people who had no idea about Jamie’s creepy business ventures and I want to throw up. As a woman, this is terrifying. And I can’t believe Niomi—a women for women ambassador who supports women 🤪🤪🤪—would associate herself at all with someone like that. Willingly.

Some could say that behaviour isn’t “relevant” anymore because it’s been almost 10 years, but the toothy scammer is still talking about it and using his experience as a valid qualification to support his “””””business””””” so he’s clearly proud of it.

Truly and utterly disgusting. I hope Niomi learns about this if she doesn’t know already, although she seems so desperate to be in a long-term relationship I doubt things will change.

If I were her family or close friend I wouldn’t shut up about how she’s making a terrible mistake, her feelings be damned. This isn’t about his questionable looks or his creepy vibes, this is about ACTUAL EVIDENCE that he contributed to endangering women in the past, and I’m not sure he’s changed much.

(Also, the fact that the article ”suggests” to go for young women with “low self-esteem and potential daddy issues” when Nims ticks at least one of those boxes is… very worrying)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Wow. Just wow.

I’m one of the people who had no idea about Jamie’s creepy business ventures and I want to throw up. As a woman, this is terrifying. And I can’t believe Niomi—a women for women ambassador who supports women 🤪🤪🤪—would associate herself at all with someone like that. Willingly.

Some could say that behaviour isn’t “relevant” anymore because it’s been almost 10 years, but the toothy scammer is still talking about it and using his experience as a valid qualification to support his “””””business””””” so he’s clearly proud of it.

Truly and utterly disgusting. I hope Niomi learns about this if she doesn’t know already, although she seems so desperate to be in a long-term relationship I doubt things will change.

If I were her family or close friend I wouldn’t shut up about how she’s making a terrible mistake, her feelings be damned. This isn’t about his questionable looks or his creepy vibes, this is about ACTUAL EVIDENCE that he contributed to endangering women in the past, and I’m not sure he’s changed much.

(Also, the fact that the article ”suggests” to go for young women with “low self-esteem and potential daddy issues” when Nims ticks at least one of those boxes is… very worrying)
Very succinct summary and 100% agree it is just bloody disgusting, troubling and leaves me as a man feeling creeped out. I actually hope her family have tried reaching out and discussed this with her, so she is fully informed and aware of his background. I can’t speak for her current mental health or state of mind but I hope she disassociates herself quickly, I wouldn’t wish that vile creep on anybody.

Reactions: 19
Funny how, in the pictures, either she keeps her distance from him or doesn’t look at him. I feel you Niomi. If I were you, I’d be totally freaked out too.

1671457258924.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Licheralllly the only way she is prepared to feature Lordon…
She probably got an influx of messages and comments after she posted that very upclose photo of her and Lordon smiling with their teeth… so now chooses to only show him as blurred as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Niomi: Operation Turn Jamie into Joe, Mission #14…Take Jamie same carol service at Royal Albert Hall that I took Joe to
0EF01081-03B5-4347-81B8-F33E6A6EB3A0.jpeg

B265FDC4-C46D-4D3B-B9C2-B6E5E3699D20.jpeg

OR, second thought.. Lordy watched her vlogmas from years past, saw she loved it with Joe and bought her tickets to “surprise” but is actually emotionally manipulating the situation?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Since he's arrived I've never seen her feature her friends once on the insta. I don't think they care but how sad for her

Reactions: 26
Niomi: Operation Turn Jamie into Joe, Mission #14…Take Jamie same carol service at Royal Albert Hall that I took Joe to

OR, second thought.. Lordy watched her vlogmas from years past, saw she loved it with Joe and bought her tickets to “surprise” but is actually emotionally manipulating the situation?
The last time she went to a Christmas carol service she was with Forky and she was spreading her Covid

Reactions: 21
0EF01081-03B5-4347-81B8-F33E6A6EB3A0.jpeg

Did she deliberately take a blurry pic so she can pretend she's back in 2019 with Joe 🤣 she's like, if I squint, it's dreamy joeyyyy! Pahhfecttt!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so funny that she only posts blurry shots of her boyfriend, dark or face turned away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
[
ED9DB1C9-34BD-472E-923C-89148A5C88EE.jpeg
94FE12F4-2FF3-4E4F-8DA4-4B27F515AEF1.jpeg

Moment of mourning for the short brown hair. Niomi cut off that hay

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Niomi’s failed joke attempt #272849201837382.

1671469066056.jpeg

She should use a stronger filter though, she doesn’t look orange enough.

Niomi’s failed doing-her-job attempt #837289484991.

1671469306193.jpeg

1671469326922.jpeg

1671469335664.jpeg

1671469346976.jpeg

The hidden gilet couldn’t be more hidden in these pictures, actually. And she should cover her eyes with the cap a little bit more. Pahfect 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.