Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi’s failed joke attempt #272849201837382.

View attachment 1818513

She should use a stronger filter though, she doesn’t look orange enough.

Niomi’s failed doing-her-job attempt #837289484991.

View attachment 1818520
View attachment 1818521
View attachment 1818522
View attachment 1818523

The hidden gilet couldn’t be more hidden in these pictures, actually. And she should cover her eyes with the cap a little bit more. Pahfect 👌🏻
Oooh reverse flamingo leg now!!What does she look like- crap crap crap 🤪🤑

Reactions: 5
So sustainable. Another coat.

The hair...
Screenshot_20221219_181921_Samsung Internet.jpg

NIOMI SMART: limitless coat advertising, forget hair moisturizing ...and creep from Shinning.
Screenshot_20221219_181823_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moment of mourning for the short brown hair. Niomi cut off that hay
Damn, her hair used to look so nice! Why does she keep bleaching it? It's destroying her hair, it must cost a small fortune to keep it up and it doesn't even suit her. Make it make sense, Niomi 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg, the IG story of her running in that damn coat… that ain’t rightttt, looks like a horror movie scene where a patient escapes insane asylum and is now chasing you down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Niomi is scarily thin at this point. Her hair is the least of her problems.

Reactions: 15
1671476683746.png

Duck face n°475843543

1671476802687.png

1671476853984.png

I guess he doesn't talk to Niomi anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow. Just wow.

I’m one of the people who had no idea about Jamie’s creepy business ventures and I want to throw up. As a woman, this is terrifying. And I can’t believe Niomi—a women for women ambassador who supports women 🤪🤪🤪—would associate herself at all with someone like that. Willingly.

Some could say that behaviour isn’t “relevant” anymore because it’s been almost 10 years, but the toothy scammer is still talking about it and using his experience as a valid qualification to support his “””””business””””” so he’s clearly proud of it.

Truly and utterly disgusting. I hope Niomi learns about this if she doesn’t know already, although she seems so desperate to be in a long-term relationship I doubt things will change.

If I were her family or close friend I wouldn’t shut up about how she’s making a terrible mistake, her feelings be damned. This isn’t about his questionable looks or his creepy vibes, this is about ACTUAL EVIDENCE that he contributed to endangering women in the past, and I’m not sure he’s changed much.

(Also, the fact that the article ”suggests” to go for young women with “low self-esteem and potential daddy issues” when Nims ticks at least one of those boxes is… very worrying)
exactly my thoughts as well.10 years is a long time for someone to change for the better.. clearly not the case with him. It’s just repulsive 🤢

Reactions: 5
Ooof. Niomi's legs look toothpicky. No wonder Cadaver Holly is single white femaling her.

Reactions: 15
What is she supposed to promote exactly?

I assume that ‘creating content’ must take her 5 minutes tops, given the crappy results she shares every single time. Now, the question is: what is she doing the rest of the day?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
But how does she even make a career out of this?! How do all of them? It's all so fake, who is falling for this? Tragedy.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how much she earned from this crap. Seriously, the brand trusted her just because the collection is called Smart Active 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So is she running after people in what looks like a raincoat and ready to flash with wares for sale. Swap watches for dildos and she is the new nimboy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i'd say I want her to find someone better but I don't think as a person she can do better at this moment... I think she has a lot of self-reflection (and not self-reflecting through random spiritual healers/fortune tellers) to do.

I do hope that he doesn't get her pregnant... I know she wants the perfect family life but come on...

Reactions: 14
What is she supposed to promote exactly?

I assume that ‘creating content’ must take her 5 minutes tops, given the crappy results she shares every single time. Now, the question is: what is she doing the rest of the day?
For someone who runs as much as she does she has no running form. Kinda reminds me of Phoebe from Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.