Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she’s saying implicitly that she used Bradley for her own benefit. #rebound

View attachment 1811582

Also this last part ‘well done to you for having sailed through to such an extent that you can’t even fathom how some people go through turbulent times’. Who the f*ck is she kidding? SHE can’t even fathom what people go through, because it’s always, always all about her and her f*cking ass. Soon, she’s gonna ask what happened to women supporting women, when she can’t even support one, but apparently, everybody has to applaud whatever she does.
Ha I would never say what she said on social media. It's not her being real it's just cringe. She sounds so bitter about losing Joe and makes it very clear that she leads a sad little life, in which she deems herself worthless and at rock bottom without a man. Truly embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 15
Ha I would never say what she said on social media. It's not her being real it's just cringe. She sounds so bitter about losing Joe and makes it very clear that she leads a sad little life, in which she deems herself worthless and at rock bottom without a man. Truly embarrassing!!!
And when she wrote "Im very happy for you" it came of as the opposite, I can picture her seething as she typed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Usually, when it comes to displaying life recently, it implies what people have done recently. But according to Niomi, it consists of the most recent pictures of herself.

1671299944235.jpeg

Yeah, she does look so happy with that fake smile and those devil eyes 😈

1671299985799.jpeg

1671299999402.jpeg

1671300007370.jpeg

1671300038470.jpeg

1671300048433.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She really needs to stop with the sarky retorts that she thinks are super witty and hilarious but actually seem bitter and jaded. She can't pull it off and it seems unprofessional, rude and embarrassing!

Reactions: 30
They say you end up resembling your partner, so choose carefully… Jamie always looks like a scruff… and it’s evidently rubbed off on Niomi and her style.😐
She used to look so much better, even after the breakup with Joe. You're right, she's starting to look like Jamie, which is awful

Reactions: 11
I know she never did much but she seemed to have more of a purpose in the past, now it's just legit a whole bunch of nothing going on.

Reactions: 20
The General consensus is that her Mum dislikes the speed with which she moves with men, and this is why Lordon isnt invited to the Smart family Christmas, or allowed to spend time with DaisyMae etc However wasn't Marcus selected to be Daisy's godfather?? Her teenager daughter's boyfriend was selected for such an important role makes it apparent that the family have moved quickly with welcoming Niomi's bfs before. Maybe it's Lordon who wants to keep his distance?

New year will bring pregnancy, probably after their Bali trip, where she will hope to trap him in London permanently.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The General consensus is that her Mum dislikes the speed with which she moves with men, and this is why Lordon isnt invited to the Smart family Christmas, or allowed to spend time with DaisyMae etc However wasn't Marcus selected to be Daisy's godfather?? Her teenager daughter's boyfriend was selected for such an important role makes it apparent that the family have moved quickly with welcoming Niomi's bfs before. Maybe it's Lordon who wants to keep his distance?

New year will bring pregnancy, probably after their Bali trip, where she will hope to trap him in London permanently.
I take that as naivety on her Mum’s part. Niomi and Marcus were in their early 20s and very serious, despite their age, because they’d been together so long and seemed on the path to marriage and a joint career as daily vloggers. I can see her Mum now being hesitant with Lordon because they’ve been burned so many times before. With Marcus it was age and growing out of the relationship, with Joe it was a serious relationship and then a blindside after engagement, with Forky it was supposedly friendship as a strong foundation and then poof he’s gone and McDonkey shows up on her arm to her birthday party. I also think her Mum saw how depressed she’s been and has been placating her but she’s reached a limit. With Lordon it was too much too fast and I’m still shocked he was allowed on the boat holiday. I get the feeling Verity is now very weary of introducing a 4th man to Daisy May and also investing in a 4th man when she’s seen how the other 3 turned out. Daisy May used to spend the odd weekend with Joe and Niomi and stay at their house. Highly doubt DM will be sent for sleepovers in Lordon’s dungeon. I also think for the family it can be emotionally draining to have to get to know new people like that and welcome them into your home over the holidays, shifting the comfortable family dynamics. Christmas 2020 was depressed single Niomi, 2021 was the year of Forky, and now it’s the cult leader. Maybe her family will be glad to be rid of her so they can enjoy some peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I take that as naivety on her Mum’s part. Niomi and Marcus were in their early 20s and very serious, despite their age, because they’d been together so long and seemed on the path to marriage and a joint career as daily vloggers. I can see her Mum now being hesitant with Lordon because they’ve been burned so many times before. With Marcus it was age and growing out of the relationship, with Joe it was a serious relationship and then a blindside after engagement, with Forky it was supposedly friendship as a strong foundation and then poof he’s gone and McDonkey shows up on her arm to her birthday party. I also think her Mum saw how depressed she’s been and has been placating her but she’s reached a limit. With Lordon it was too much too fast and I’m still shocked he was allowed on the boat holiday. I get the feeling Verity is now very weary of introducing a 4th man to Daisy May and also investing in a 4th man when she’s seen how the other 3 turned out. Daisy May used to spend the odd weekend with Joe and Niomi and stay at their house. Highly doubt DM will be sent for sleepovers in Lordon’s dungeon. I also think for the family it can be emotionally draining to have to get to know new people like that and welcome them into your home over the holidays, shifting the comfortable family dynamics. Christmas 2020 was depressed single Niomi, 2021 was the year of Forky, and now it’s the cult leader. Maybe her family will be glad to be rid of her so they can enjoy some peace.
Totally agree. I would never let Forky past my front door (like a vampire lol) but if I had done that would be the final straw for me too. Crazy that someone can be so gross that they give your entire family the ick but niomi is still prepared to force herself to put up with them

Reactions: 15

No. She knew Marcus through school etc so the family knew him v well when DMay came along.

Reactions: 12
I imagine Verity is nice enough to him when she sees him but it’s very telling she hasn’t followed him on insta, neither has Terina. When both of them happily posted photos of Joe in the early days of Joe and Niomi dating. I mean Joe is an in laws (like Terrinas) dream, he handsome, well mannered and comes from a good family and money/status.

also very telling there are no photos of him on Balearics trip or in Sussex when he’s spent a fair bit of time there.

im guessing just expecting or hoping it to be something temporary but put up with it as they want to be able to see Niomi more and they come as a package

Reactions: 22
Usually, when it comes to displaying life recently, it implies what people have done recently. But according to Niomi, it consists of the most recent pictures of herself.

View attachment 1814022

Yeah, she does look so happy with that fake smile and those devil eyes 😈

View attachment 1814025
View attachment 1814026
View attachment 1814027
View attachment 1814029
View attachment 1814030
Omg guys, are you even living life and being the happiest if you are not sitting in a shopping trolley!?!??!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe that Niomi is now making a plan to show everyone how happy she is after losing Charlotte. The funny thing is it is really her loss, Charlotte seemed like a fun and nice friend. She did so much for Niomi and I really don't remember Niomi doing anything nice for her. And Charlotte has so many, probably better, friends. It is really a tit show, Niomi doesn't look like she is taking care of herself, she looks like a mess. She is trying to prove us that Jamie is a gem but he really is not. Not only physical wise but also in terms of career.

If you would tell anyone her story everyone would think: no one this is impossible that someone is so stupid. But she flew home a guy that she met a few months ago with her. She brought him with her to a family vacation on a boat (goodbye privacy), she moved in with him, she will spend christmas with his family and she dropped her best friend for him. What a tit show.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if we will get him joining her on YouTube and seeing more of their interaction?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if we will get him joining her on YouTube and seeing more of their interaction?
I had not considered this option but totally should have. He seems to really enjoy a bit of "creative direction"; that's why her videos have suddenly gone from batty to full on batshit. Couple vlogs 🫣 Save me now...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.