Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks even worse without beard... What the hell is she thinking? I can't believe she's dating that guy
Also, that video of hers about the casual entrance... she really thinks she's a model/starlet and funny when she's clearly neither

ETA the aforementioned video

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I might have to go to Bali to find my center, after seeing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ngl Niomi doing that love actually scene was the most personality I’ve ever seen from her it made me chuckle
I was going to say, not bad from Niomi! I got the bit she was doing, she chose a male character to emulate instead of Keira…not bad! Not very on brand for her, but not bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know that bit in Pinocchio where the kids turn into donkeys?

Suddenly reminded of it for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmmm maybe yes! I can see a hint of Joe in him..
View attachment 1799611
Yes a hint, just a hint!
Hmmm... In that they're both male, white, and brown haired, and have two eyes, yes. 🤣 I kid. There's a tiny whiff, sure. But even with the kindly placed circle, there's just something in Lordon's eyes. Joooey had deer in headlights eyes but Lordon's are somehow more lost? I don't know.

Let's not even talk about the pain micro expression in Niomi's face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Niomi became smug again. Her walking into that store with the look at me, give me attention attitude is so cringe. When will she ever grow up

Reactions: 13
As a huge lover of Christmas, I find her stories about the tree so typical after that video of her being all “woe is me no Christmas tree for single Niomi” and then being incredibly awkward about ordering one like it was some type of women empowerment thing to do. Now back with a boyfriend and it’s “look at me and my tree” correction, OUR tree of course.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought it was photoshopped. His head looks oddly bigger than his body.

1670782044226.jpeg

There’s never a good angle when it comes to take a picture of him (unless he’s far away, in the dark, from behind, with a balaclava), but this photo is something else 🤢

On another note, seems like she has left her flamingo pose out to replace it with this kiss pose/whatever it’s called 🥱🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

View attachment 1799643

There’s never a good angle when it comes to take a picture of him (unless he’s far away, in the dark, from behind, with a balaclava), but this photo is something else 🤢

On another note, seems like she has left her flamingo pose out to replace it with this kiss pose/whatever it’s called 🥱🙄
She has definitely filtered and facetuned this photo. She’s smoothed out both of their skin, made his teeth more blurred and whiter and made his eyes bigger/more doll like.

• Wow
  • Haha
After the flamingo pose, here comes the duck face pose.

I went there after seeing her stories. My reaction to her pictures were "lol" and the one with Toothy was "omg wtf" following by a "lol" of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now, I remember what this photo of his huge head makes me think of. I knew I saw something similar in his feed.

1670785643807.jpeg

Sorry Tattlers for posting an additional photo of him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.