Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, let's have some fun then. What does Nimbobs want to tell us here?

nimbobs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well if laughter is medicine than I think I've had my fill of health for the day, lolzz.. you guys never dissapoint

I was just on Forky's thread reading some of the comments he's been posting to people and it still keeps shocking me that Niomi picks such terrible dudes to hold her camera for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well if laughter is medicine than I think I've had my fill of health for the day, lolzz.. you guys never dissapoint

I was just on Forky's thread reading some of the comments he's been posting to people and it still keeps shocking me that Niomi picks such terrible dudes to hold her camera for her.

I'm quite out the loop - who was Forky?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm quite out the loop - who was Forky?
Bradley Simmonds, he ate sushi with a fork when he was helping Niomi move into her tiny skinny house we call the shed, hence his nickname :) Then he decided to stick around to get some of her followers.

1670644098043.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the good laugh, you guys are the best 😂♥ it’s like she purposely encourages us to make these memes.

Her agency turned the comments off, WomenforwomenUK turned the comments off, she did too under some of her own posts, Smart Skin as well, but yeah, talk about reflecting and trying so hard to be good and do good. What an influencer! Nobody buys your sh*t Niomi.

1670652930525.png

Reactions: 16
Thank you for the good laugh, you guys are the best 😂♥ it’s like she purposely encourages us to make these memes.

Her agency turned the comments off, WomenforwomenUK turned the comments off, she did too under some of her own posts, Smart Skin as well, but yeah, talk about reflecting and trying so hard to be good and do good. What an influencer! Nobody buys your sh*t Niomi.
I don’t know why they delete and turn off comments. I would be thankful for any engagement if I was them. Niomi definitely needs the numbers for her future ‘work’.

Reactions: 15
I still can't get over the fact that three of the most infamous things Nimbobs has done - smoothie bowl weather, pb toast and the tea - all happened one after the other in less than a minute.

feel_new_tea.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Lol they’ve just removed comments & commenting all together on that post… seems to be happening a lot these days with brands Niomi is affiliated with. See a pattern yet Nimbobs?!
is she still with gleam? they really should be advising her better what to do to attempt to salvage her image

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.