Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl Niomi doing that love actually scene was the most personality I’ve ever seen from her it made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Offended on behalf of purees everywhere 🤣

She's been kind of quiet this weekend. What do we think, did they go to Berghain? Seems the type of place the scamming tantric donkey would enjoy and since Nimbot is going through her "so happy, so carefree, so sexual, let's talk dildos and orgasms babe" phase, I'm sure she'd pretend to be super into it while looking like she had something up her bum, and not in a sexy way.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Niomi:

1670744992250.jpeg

Also Niomi:

1670744808802.jpeg

She’s such a f*cking hypocrite, but as she said:

1670745067122.jpeg

..so she should aknowledge that what has been happening to her for the past couple of years is just how her behavior backfires.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We do believe in karma by looking at you nimbob....she preaches about showing respect to people when she does nothing to even care for any kind of care of people's struggles. Sorry but frolicking in a coat duvet and going to events for 500£ candle IS NOT helping anyone but your narcissistic self. What you give, comes around and your giving nothing but cringe and lack of respect for any hard working people so here we are. She can be offended and preaching whatever she wants it would not change the FACTS that people are throwing at her. Chick gets on my nerve and clearly needs even more reality checks for her delusions. YOU ARE JUST A LAZY INFLUCENCER LiVING ON FREEBIES. that's it.

You have never supported women idiot. So don't expect people will not point it out straight to your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's all about her, me me me. My female whatever and what they do to me, to make me stronger to make me better. No Niomi. It's about what we can do for others not the other way around..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My female network makes me stronger.. until I find a boyfriend and they don’t serve me anymore.

Maybe I misunderstand the word network, but seems like she’s not even talking about her circles/friends, it’s about a network, so how she can take advantage of people and make money out of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Women must support women” Not if they’re lazy scammers, babe. I’m not going to support you blindly just because we’re both women when you’re lying to your followers, deleting comments (that aren't even rude, just calling you out), and doing nothing to support anyone but yourself.

The “women must support women” mantra is just an excuse to make us feel bad for calling her out (when we have good reasons too). Such bullshit.

Niomi, SHOW us how YOU are supporting women*, and maybe we’ll support you too.

*in ways that don’t involve getting freebies in return

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't decide what's worse.. how she used to showcase every single "charity" work she does to make hersef feel superior to everyone else and oh look how amazing I am!! or her present self, doing absolutely nothing that doesn't directly benefit her..

Reactions: 12
Offended on behalf of purees everywhere 🤣

She's been kind of quiet this weekend. What do we think, did they go to Berghain? Seems the type of place the scamming tantric donkey would enjoy and since Nimbot is going through her "so happy, so carefree, so sexual, let's talk dildos and orgasms babe" phase, I'm sure she'd pretend to be super into it while looking like she had something up her bum, and not in a sexy way.
Haha, I can't imagine Niomi dancing to techno and dropping pills! I'd love to see it though. I went to Berghain a few years ago, and it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Don't know if I went on a bad night, but it was full of lame people who thought they were god's gift. Could totally imagine Lordon in that crowd.

Reactions: 16
“Women must support women” Not if they’re lazy scammers, babe. I’m not going to support you blindly just because we’re both women when you’re lying to your followers, deleting comments (that aren't even rude, just calling you out), and doing nothing to support anyone but yourself.

The “women must support women” mantra is just an excuse to make us feel bad for calling her out (when we have good reasons too). Such bullshit.

Niomi, SHOW us how YOU are supporting women*, and maybe we’ll support you too.

*in ways that don’t involve getting freebies in return
exactly, men are never told to support all men are they? It is just like the "be kind" movement, a way for people like Niomi to escape valid criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha, I can't imagine Niomi dancing to techno and dropping pills! I'd love to see it though. I went to Berghain a few years ago, and it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Don't know if I went on a bad night, but it was full of lame people who thought they were god's gift. Could totally imagine Lordon in that crowd.
Oh my God, same. I found it very poser-y too when it's supposed to be the opposite. But yeah, Lordon would 100% fit in there, it seems like the same crowd he was with in Bali, just dressed differently 🤣

As for Niomi being disappointed about women not supporting her blindly... This is why she'll never change. She'll keep doing the same vapid content, getting more and more bitter and less and less relevant. At some point her new agency will drop her because her work is shoddy at best. She takes any comments that aren't sycophantic as an attack. Really, most people who followed her must have liked her at some point, at least somewhat. She should do a little self reflection, but she won't.

Reactions: 18
So, should we expect her next ‘weekly’ vlog to be about herself getting ready for the Fashion Awards, and how she felt like a princess/Hollywood Starlet/whatever? She dedicated 4 posts to that, after all.

1670767006347.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but when it comes to Niomi what is there to support anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but when it comes to Niomi what is there to support anymore?
Literally nothing!!! There's nothing left. Whatever one might have followed her for, is gone. She isn't plant based, she isn't sustainable, she isn't cute or positive, she only thinks she's glamorous, she's not funny single girl living everyday life in London, nor is she part of a cute couple, projecting this positive, loved up image.
She's completely vacuous and unrelatable in every way imaginable. And, sad part is, it was all her doing.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.