Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my lord 🤣🤣🤣you are killing me !! You are awesome tattlers, I can't stop laughing. Nimbecile meme generator!! Best Christmas gift ever !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the new thread! Wish I could be on here more, but, you know, work and stuff. Niomi would totally relate. 😂😂🤡
Anyway, I try to read as much as I can and you all just crack me up with your fantastic takes!
Nimbo's latest post is sooo cringey. She totally sees herself as a romantic heroine. Niomi, you're embarrassing, girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why did she think this was a good post? Is she trying to do a Tanya with an ‘acting’ reel?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why did she think this was a good post? Is she trying to do a Tanya with an ‘acting’ reel?
View attachment 1796992
I don’t get it (you know, Niomi’s odd sense of humor..) but then again, she said a few weeks ago she was feeling like a Hollywood starlet, so that must make sense to her..

1670690283757.jpeg

This video is the perfect meme of someone running away from their problems (hi Niomi! So how’s life going?).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Locked herself out again 🤪💀
I was watching an old video of hers from two years ago or so, right after she moved into a new place and she was walking down the street saying that she locked herself out. Guess she does this constantly.

Reactions: 16
Back in her old Notting Hill flat she had left the building and left the keys in the lock. A kindly neighbour found them. Even back then she commented that it's a thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Back in her old Notting Hill flat she had left the building and left the keys in the lock. A kindly neighbour found them. Even back then she commented that it's a thing.
Such clarity from all that imported, top end matcha tea 😒😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such clarity from all that imported, top end matcha tea 😒😅
That's why I can't imagine her holding down a real job and executing things properly, she can't even close her own door correctly. Guess this is what happens when you spend your entire life cosplaying a princess.

Reactions: 21
Another day, another existential question. And for your records, a who-question doesn’t imply a yes/no answer.

1670699414955.jpeg

Mmm we don’t care.

1670699388608.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Poor Niomi has gone from her pahhhfect life with Royal connections to a guy who pahhhfectly represents those most of us take the piss out of

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.