Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs to be a life coach when you only need to follow the flow, manifesting and read tea leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who needs to be a life coach when you only need to follow the flow, manifesting and read tea leaves.
Funniest part was him saying that he has interviewed a lot of coaches, I can interview 50 brain surgeons, it still wouldn't make me a doctor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I watched this video and of course, thought immediately about Niomi and her constant attempt to convince herself she’s on the right path.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Funniest part was him saying that he has interviewed a lot of coaches, I can interview 50 brain surgeons, it still wouldn't make me a doctor.
But also… why has he interviewed “hundreds” of entrepreneurs? For what reason would they have given up their time to speak to him?

I reckon Niomi is clinging to his family bc joes brother hated her.

Reactions: 21
But also… why has he interviewed “hundreds” of entrepreneurs? For what reason would they have given up their time to speak to him?

I reckon Niomi is clinging to his family bc joes brother hated her.
He repressed a smile when he said that, so it's probably bullshit and he thinks he's such a mastermind liar

Reactions: 18
Lordon is very, very confident. In his ability to fake it till you make it and bullshitting people to had over their hard earned money to him.

Add his past predatory ventures to that resume and you have a perfect picture of a parasite.

Reactions: 27
I remember I listened to a podcast months ago where he talked about being $1 million in debt & in that podcast he also mentioned reaching out to hundreeeds of coaches (bragged about it like it's some sort of achievement lol) after he got sick from dealing with the debt.
Pretty much every single person Lordon or Niomi interact with in Bali is some sort of bleeping coach, it's crazy how these people can just create a profession out of nothing. It's like if I woke up tomorrow and decided 'Okay from now on I'm a Getting over your ex coach!' Through my program I will teach you to:
1. Don't pick up the phone, he's only calling 'cause he's drunk & alone.
2. Don't let him in, you'll have to kick him out again.
3. Don't be his friend, you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.
That will be $2k per week! Credentials: Dua Lipa University!

Anyways, here's a recap of the podcast, posting a screenshot 'cause I don't know how to link a post from an old thread:

1.png

odds on him leading Niomi into bankruptcy with his genius business coaching? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thank you for the reminder how freaking delusional, annoying and such a scumbag he is 🤣🤣
Lordon the lord of nothing but his own teeth and nimebcile's one dead braincell.

It is really a relationship of dumb and dumber.

Ps: I was secretly hoping for Joeyyyy surprise engagement 😅😈 that would end the year ith such great cliffhanger for next season of getting dumber and evev mor cringe with nimebcile

Sorry for typos, I have still issues with tattle :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember I listened to a podcast months ago where he talked about being $1 million in debt & in that podcast he also mentioned reaching out to hundreeeds of coaches (bragged about it like it's some sort of achievement lol) after he got sick from dealing with the debt.
Pretty much every single person Lordon or Niomi interact with in Bali is some sort of bleeping coach, it's crazy how these people can just create a profession out of nothing. It's like if I woke up tomorrow and decided 'Okay from now on I'm a Getting over your ex coach!' Through my program I will teach you to:
1. Don't pick up the phone, he's only calling 'cause he's drunk & alone.
2. Don't let him in, you'll have to kick him out again.
3. Don't be his friend, you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.
That will be $2k per week! Credentials: Dua Lipa University!

Anyways, here's a recap of the podcast, posting a screenshot 'cause I don't know how to link a post from an old thread:

View attachment 1834376

odds on him leading Niomi into bankruptcy with his genius business coaching? lol
wow that last line is quite something..

1672179572794.png

1672179550522.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Does anyone know any info on what happened with Niomi and Charlotte? Seems pretty sad if it is true they are no longer friends. I know they aren't following each other on Insta anymore. Charlotte was meant to be chief bridesmaid so pretty big person for Niomi to not have in her life anymore.

Reactions: 9
Still radio silence from Niomi… any guesses? Breakup? Engagement? Surprise move to Bali? New hair? Officially joined a cult?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't usually do radio silence because attention is the meaning of life. As much as I'd love a break up, I've a horrible feeling a BIG announcement is about to drop.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Holly posted yesterday about being couch bound with the blues 👀 There was no mention of food poisoning

ETA: Normally I wouldn’t have highlighted her mood (because why?) but many people seemed to have been very sad the last few days. It was unusual.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right?! Also, the ironic part is most "entrepreneurs" usually end up failing. For example, startups are notorious for going bankrupt within the first year or two.

...Maybe that's how they had the time to speak with him LOL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perhaps his past caught him up and he was arrested...wishful thinking I know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.