Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a minor interest in astrology and, during lockdown I took an interest in learning about crystals. I dipped a toe in the water, enjoyed learning and take an interest in the practises. I’d only ever respect someone’s curiosity or those who involve it heavily into their lifestyle. But there’s something about the way Nims harps on and on. It’s beyond cringy. I can’t put my finger on it or articulate it, but whenever she talks about the subjects, coming from her, it just seems so WRONG!

Also: is there currently a facial aesthetic promo going?! Everyone is taking about Nims face, but I just saw Fleur De Force on stories for the first time in ages and I was astounded! He face has changed drastically!!

Reactions: 7
i don't see the "mountain of pasta". all I see is a normal portion of pasta for two
I can eat all of that myself :LOL: they must both be hungry af

Came here to say the exact same thing... She did the same thing back in Bali, talking about how beautiful it was and showing her face instead of whatever was on the street lmao. I find it kinda creepy the way he comes closer to her, wanting to appear on camera. I don't know, it just gave the ick.

On another note, the whole Black Friday thing just proves how much she cares about sustainability, just pure consumerism. Or maybe it's just her way to show us how little she cares about the whole thing, in an "oh, totally forgot this thing existed, and I found myself here" sort of way.
View attachment 1759951
Jeez she just can't relax can she? Always posing carefully. Dims, it's 2022!!!! Beyond cheugy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Nims is trying to be charming cause that's her shtick and that charm is supposed to look effortless, explains why she's always so mentally constipated and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely keep the old Joey videos up for money. I have a friend who does youtube on the side, and one of her videos got close to 100k views a few years ago. she said she still gets around $100 a month from youtube literally from that video only. I can only imagine how much passive income Niomi is getting from all her old videos put together.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She definitely keep the old Joey videos up for money. I have a friend who does youtube on the side, and one of her videos got close to 100k views a few years ago. she said she still gets around $100 a month from youtube literally from that video only. I can only imagine how much passive income Niomi is getting from all her old videos put together.
Yeah I agree! Definitely just keeping him on there for the payday. How embarrassing! Joe probably cringes at the thought of them still being there.

Reactions: 10
I hate how she always has some excuse to show her face/selfie. Or in this case that she has a man’s arm around her. If you’re talking about how busy the street is, surely you’d show the busy street.

All content for Niomi is her face, ass, freebies and omg giant servings of food. No wonder it’s so boring!
Could her content be more pointless? So, she’s going for a walk with her boyfriend, and somehow, she found it interesting to bring her phone out to record herself turning her head.

1669438697743.gif

I was curious if she got any more comments under her last Flog ( Fail of a vlog) and here they be:
She should do a YouTube series called How I Fail In a Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could her content be more pointless? So, she’s going for a walk with her boyfriend, and somehow, she found it interesting to bring her phone out to record herself turning her head.

View attachment 1761067

She should do a YouTube series called How I Fail In a Day.
Still can't get over her acting as if she didn't know how to film a weekly vlog, nobody expects her to film a whole day am to pm, like dude... she's just doing a bare minimum to keep up her contracts and gifts coming. Wish she would just give up and slip back into obscurity doing nothing where she belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still can't get over her acting as if she didn't know how to film a weekly vlog, nobody expects her to film a whole day am to pm, like dude... she's just doing a bare minimum to keep up her contracts and gifts coming. Wish she would just give up and slip back into obscurity doing nothing where she belongs.
Love the idea 😅 should we manifest it? Well, she wouldn’t be in total obscurity since Jamie’s teeth would serve the same function as a flashlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the idea 😅 should we manifest it? Well, she wouldn’t be in total obscurity since Jamie’s teeth would serve the same function as a flashlight.
How I Fail in a Day would be awesome and yes, let's all manifest. I'm going to go wander around the cafes of my town and if I see a Frida, it's on! (like a prawn who yawns at dawn) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have lost track of Niomi since she broke up with Joe. I’m trying to catch up now, can’t believe how downhill she has gone. Amazed she is no longer plant-based, I thought that was a cash-cow for her.

Reactions: 15
Her eyes look emptier than usual. What a bad idea to go for this photo.

1669458813973.jpeg

1669458857909.jpeg

Talk about cleansing when her skin doesn’t look that fresh.

I also noticed that this is very misleading. She pretends to create products based on her followers’ needs and expectations, when we all know she doesn’t care at all about their feedbacks.

1669459251946.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Are you serious Nims?! You were just saying how badly you’ve been sleeping and blaming it on the planets or moon…
Now you’re sleeping well because you’re shilling a #gifted mattress…
EB0EE66F-E539-4786-92A3-7C0C9704B268.jpeg

Didn't she just say a few days ago how she can't sleep at the moment cause of the moon and now she states the complete opposite in this ad??
Snap! What a complete and utter joke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Didn't she just say a few days ago how she can't sleep at the moment cause of the moon and now she states the complete opposite in this ad??
Are you serious Nims?! You were just saying how badly you’ve been sleeping and blaming it on the planets or moon…
Now you’re sleeping well because you’re shilling a #gifted mattress…
She blames the Moon and the Universe when things don’t go her way, but whenever money is involved, everything is so beautiful and amazing 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In the latest instalment of ‘Nimbobs So Boring’:
CB2901C7-C4F7-4017-8B2D-1C809ED06D0D.jpeg

Bish, they’re just pancakes. They’re not even particularly appetizing-looking ones. But I guess it’s exciting for the caloric intake?

She blames the Moon and the Universe when things don’t go her way, but whenever money is involved, everything is so beautiful and amazing 🤮🤮
Yeah, lol. Money does have a way of doing that. She’s ridiculous.

Niomi's dead eyes might just be bad eyesight and she's too vain to wear her glasses :unsure:
Unless she’s being sponsored by someone.

Right? I wish YouTube would put a moratorium on being able to monetise old videos. But I also think that if you haven’t been paying attention too closely to what she’s been up to (which is easy to do, given how lacklustre her content is), you might think that things in her romantic (or general) life are going swimmingly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In the latest instalment of ‘Nimbobs So Boring’:
View attachment 1761699
Bish, they’re just pancakes. They’re not even particularly appetizing-looking ones. But I guess it’s exciting for the caloric intake?
I wish I had her incredible life. This is.. riveting, really 🥱

1669469431314.jpeg

1669469619217.jpeg

What does ‘a mountain of pasta is so necessary’ even mean? 🙄

1669469626571.jpeg

1669469634072.jpeg

1669469730695.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.