Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be promoting that natural contraception app soon I bet.
I also think every man and his dog have had an Emma mattress dumped on their doorstep to promote this week. They must be desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ugh the ovulation education pissed me off
My period is late. Yeah my ovulation may have been delayed, it may not have happened or I maybe pregnant. But my bleeping period is still late.

Also she's flogging an Emma mattress saying how well she sleeps when 2 days ago she was talking about how crap her sleep was because of the moon? Does an Emma mattress have a moon filter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jamie has changed his insta photo and made changes to his insta bio.
Obviously has realised extra traffic coming to his page and wants to make sure he is maximising/cashing in

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’ll be promoting that natural contraception app soon I bet.
You're probably right, and I could totally see her doing that. But omfg I HOPE she doesn't.

It pisses me off so much when influencers promote "natural contraception" apps (or frankly give any medical advice at all).
It's irresponsible and inappropriate because:

1) They're influencing thousands of people they don't even know
2) There is no such thing as "natural contraception"! Fine, track your cycle and the moon and stars, whatever. But wear a damn condom and/or take your birth control (if you don't want to get pregnant)!
3) It's also so privileged and ignorant to demonize prescriptions and promote the whole "natural is better" thing when in some cases (like contraception!) it's clearly not. I'm sure millions of women would love to have access to birth control if they could (but can't because of cultural reasons, income, access issues, etc).
4) This is one of those overcorrection things where it's like....is it really necessary to get off of birth control if there's no problem? Or are you just needlessly putting yourself at risk and scaring other women?
5) Birth control is used for other things besides contraception and can actually help other medical issues
6) It's SO tone deaf. In some countries right now, like the US, women are facing losing their reproductive rights.

Sorry for the long ass rant...
TL;DR: All I'm saying is, she needs to stick to yoga and skincare.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jamie has changed his insta photo and made changes to his insta bio.
Obviously has realised extra traffic coming to his page and wants to make sure he is maximising/cashing in
I wonder if maybe he got signed to an agency. It seems more professional — which is kind of funny since he made an entire speech about how to reach the top you have to be authentically you.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She could of course be trying to get pregnant or have had unprotected sex, but she could also be getting on the "natural periods" trend that's starting in certain groups and "harnessing the power of womanhood" and other stuff like that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
More like 16 years of conning people without credentials. He can't even list or name one company, all so vague.

1669516557349.png

And when you click the "My Coaching Method" you get more crap that again doesn't say a single thing of substance. What a joke.

1669516721746.png

She could of course be trying to get pregnant or have had unprotected sex, but she could also be getting on the "natural periods" trend that's starting in certain groups and "harnessing the power of womanhood" and other stuff like that.
Yep groups where the babies are named Galaxy and Unicorn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Same. In my early 20s I refused to believe my eyesight was tit, then I gave in and got glasses… My life has changed the second I put them on, lol. Your head also gets so cloudy when you have bad eyesight and don’t do anything about it for a long time. Maybe Niomi just needs to get some glasses/contacts to see the mess she’s in
Did she not get a couple of free glasses earlier this year? She never wore them again

Edit:
Googled Niomi smart glasses ad trying to find the tattle thread and instead found this! Guess she does actually have bad eyesight
729E6551-65B3-418F-859F-9305C2A501D2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
More like 16 years of conning people without credentials. He can't even list or name one company, all so vague.
A quick Google indicates that Lordon is 29 years old. Which means he's citing "entrepreneurial experience" he gained at age 13. That's probably why he didn't list the company names-- they'll be things like "LEMONADE 25P" and "I'll totally eat dog poop if you give me £5".

Also the line "shiny objection syndrome is real" appearing on his site... why would you not proofread your business webpage!?!

(For the benefit of those Tatters who are learning English: the phrase is shiny object syndrome, and refers to the human tendency to be distracted by new things and over-value novelty. You could use it in a sentence like "Niomi has such bad shiny object syndrome that she is ignoring all of her new boyfriend's huge red flags!")

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He’s still stripping down his bio 😆 It was:📍 Currently living in London, Love & Working Away not too long ago. He’s pared it back to Currently living in London. So amazing all that he’s accomplishing in London! He has slept his way to more followers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she not get a couple of free glasses earlier this year? She never wore them again

Edit:
Googled Niomi smart glasses ad trying to find the tattle thread and instead found this! Guess she does actually have bad eyesight
View attachment 1763345
She's also done some ads for Jimmy Fairly and by ads I mean went in to pick some free pairs that you never saw again. I wouldn't be surprised if she pretended to need glasses just to make some money "modeling" them.

Reactions: 10
And he’s still editing away! I feel like I’m watching a newborn chick break its way out of its shell 🥲 how disappointing it’s just a talentless nobody another influencer in the making

Reactions: 9
A quick Google indicates that Lordon is 29 years old. Which means he's citing "entrepreneurial experience" he gained at age 13. That's probably why he didn't list the company names-- they'll be things like "LEMONADE 25P" and "I'll totally eat dog poop if you give me £5".

Also the line "shiny objection syndrome is real" appearing on his site... why would you not proofread your business webpage!?!

(For the benefit of those Tatters who are learning English: the phrase is shiny object syndrome, and refers to the human tendency to be distracted by new things and over-value novelty. You could use it in a sentence like "Niomi has such bad shiny object syndrome that she is ignoring all of her new boyfriend's huge red flags!")
I think the blurb/article that gives his age as 29 is old. Others cite him as having started at 18, with 15 years of experience.
I still think most of his "experience" was having things bankrolled by Mummy & Daddy.

I can't see Niomi going for another younger guy after Forky.

Reactions: 16
I didn't save his bio but these were his stats in June, weird how his # of posts dipped?

1669521695436.jpeg

Then September, this screen shot I saved from Tattle

1669521713685.jpeg

This is today 11/26/2022, saving this here for prosperity lol

1669521886644.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't save his bio but these were his stats in June, weird how his # of posts dipped?

View attachment 1763402

Then September, this screen shot I saved from Tattle

View attachment 1763403

This is today 11/26/2022, saving this here for prosperity lol

View attachment 1763406
Verrrry weird. I did a quick scan where I’ve never felt brave enough to go before and it’s the worst vibes! So so much business stuff — conferences, conferences, meetings, conferences, industry acquaintances, coworkers, etc.. Only a bum who has never held a real job can be this hyped over corporate life.

She's also done some ads for Jimmy Fairly and by ads I mean went in to pick some free pairs that you never saw again. I wouldn't be surprised if she pretended to need glasses just to make some money "modeling" them.
Maybe the reason she doesn’t wear glasses is because Jamie kind of looks like Joey if you squint:

3C7AE962-1847-44BD-8546-649D972F01E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Those influencers never buy/use the products until they get a sponsorship, and suddenly, everything is much needed and so necessary.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.