Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Do you think that there will be a Christmas proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 130 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 57 16.1%
  • Don't forking care

Votes: 166 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the most pawfect, completely happy, non influencer, girlfriend of Lorgy, Niomi dumboss thread everyone!
Name thread by @afterthestormagain 🥰

So "WE" moved to a new house together. "WE" are having the most basic life together. "WE" are doing the same poses for photos that were done a thousand time before. "WE" go on walks together. "WE" hold hands. "WE" drink ceremonial cacao..
.. and we are dying from the cringe.

Ladies and gentlemen, Niomi moved with JW. And it's the second best JW that she could find. Mistake. Huge mistake.
Vote on the poll and happy tatteling! <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thanks for the new thread @LolitaBlah !
We need to make a Christmas bingo. Will she get engaged? Will she go to Bath as a “duck you” to Joey? Pictures with Daisy May and Señor Horse, flamingo pose in front of a Christmas tree? Vlogmas now that she’s happy and on the right path because she has a new man?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No way ! I just realised, thanks to you, that they have the same initials.

Maybe Niomi kept the old wedding cards: SM & JW. She just needs to change the date.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
No way ! I just realised, thanks to you, that they have the same initials.

Maybe Niomi kept the old wedding cards: SM & JW. She just needs to change the date.
Can't take the credit for it. It was someone else that mentioned it in the last thread and I can't remember who for the life of me.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for a new thread, boy they fly by quickly!

I swear, Holly Guacamole writes these messages to herself, they are always identical no matter what product she's shilling. Also why can't she reply to this person directly??

1668878456569.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I swear, Holly Guacamole writes these messages to herself, they are always identical no matter what product she's shilling. Also why can't she reply to this person directly??

View attachment 1743545
Holly Guacamole LOL
It’s so weird when Instagram personalities write questions to themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just realized it was Charlottes birthday yesterday… she did re-post multiple happy birthday messages to her stories but they’re now gone. And Nims was of course no where to be seen 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just realized it was Charlottes birthday yesterday… she did re-post multiple happy birthday messages to her stories but they’re now gone. And Nims was of course no where to be seen 🙃
She’s too busy enjoying the country life during a free stay. Same tit, same pattern, different man.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 1743545
She has to give the impression of being an influencer. It is all fake like her brother's "business". Do you reckon anyone signs up for her cooking classes or is she just talking into the void? !

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20221119-195341_Instagram.jpg

You did it with Forky last year, remember Niomi.
She is so creative that she brings her leeching boyfriend in the exact same place as the previous ones, doing the same activities.

Also the WE WE WE WE WE. She fusioned with Lordy and talking about herself with "she"

At least something I agree with Niomi, she is embarrassing
Screenshot_20221119-200137_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So she's wild and free and quirky and loves Bahhhli and nomade life and the minute she secured the guy... back to England, country life, posh clothes, renting a house... fake it till you make it girl! and it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second time either ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She has to give the impression of being an influencer. It is all fake like her brother's "business". Do you reckon anyone signs up for her cooking classes or is she just talking into the void? !
I don't think it's a lot of people because she would love to share screen shots of a busy online class to prove that she's got a following.

Reactions: 14
She has more personalities than Fernando Pessoa. ForkyNims, MarcusNims, JoeyNims, HorseyNims, SingleNims, ShedNims, BahhhliNims, BoatNims, BookwormNims, ChefNims, NimsMiddleton etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.