Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julixx

Chatty Member
Omg is she seriously returning to YouTube just because she's excited to have a boyfriend? She's posted, what, 6 videos this entire year? I actually can't. Niomi it's really not that difficult to find a boyfriend, especially when these are your standards, no one is impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Callan

VIP Member
She gets so smug when she has a dude in her life, it's really hard to watch. My condolences to everyone who had to babysit these two aholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

earlgrey

VIP Member
Remember this is the girl will do two workouts, refuel with a coconut then thinks she’s tired because it’s raining

• Haha
Reactions: 62

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Welcome to the most pawfect, completely happy, non influencer, girlfriend of Lorgy, Niomi dumboss thread everyone!
Name thread by @afterthestormagain 🥰

So "WE" moved to a new house together. "WE" are having the most basic life together. "WE" are doing the same poses for photos that were done a thousand time before. "WE" go on walks together. "WE" hold hands. "WE" drink ceremonial cacao..
.. and we are dying from the cringe.

Ladies and gentlemen, Niomi moved with JW. And it's the second best JW that she could find. Mistake. Huge mistake.
Vote on the poll and happy tatteling! <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

earlgrey

VIP Member
Saw that Zoe and Tanya are hanging out with their babies, I bet Niomi is quietly seething. You could tell when she was with Joe she clearly thought she was better than them all and probably imagined she’d have had her royal wedding and be in some countryside mansion feeding chia seeds to a baby by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

earlgrey

VIP Member
It is hilariously deranged that she’s printed all these couply, engagement-looking photos, is telling us she feels so at home, they don’t even watch tv because they are so in love, they drink wine and watch their aurora lights and everything is pahfect again. like she’s creating this lovely little illusion that she’s in a long term happy relationship and they’ve been together for years and no one got dumped by their fiancé.

It’s almost horror movie like

Reactions: 58

Lionsden

VIP Member
I feel like she has completely wiped all memory of Forky. Glitch in the (former) Gleambot. Delete file.
Aw, poor Forky, he doesn't deserve this. He was always getting it done and good for a laugh. Don't worry, Forky, we'll never forget you!
TfBZJ0E.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Callan

VIP Member
You haven’t done anything differently recently, you say…
How about moving in with someone on a fucking whim?! Don’t blame the moon, it’s your poor life choices that’s causing your current (pathetic) woes.
Hey, I'd have a hard time sleeping next to a stranger too.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

earlgrey

VIP Member
Love that a few months ago she was selling us a Sky TV, now the story is neither of them watch TV, they just journal 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Eurgh she litcherally did the same story with Forky last year, bragging about how well she can shoot. She always plays the “little girl” card and it’s sickening, like when she’s driving a Defender or something 🤢
The tour guide shaking his head is like, “please don’t make me babysit influencers for publicity against, I want to die right now”

Reactions: 51

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I thought you guys were exaggerating as I haven’t been keeping up with Niomi’s vlogs recently but I just watched and am shocked. She looks awful (I thought she was so pretty in the Joe era as a brunette, what happened?!), seems depressed and generally just soulless. So sad to watch…

how is this the same person?
3941C44F-7F59-4FCC-AABD-36502AED3140.jpeg
ECF15054-7D76-4F59-A414-B1C8398D3CAC.jpeg
662E9FE9-C945-4F9E-9FD9-FA144ABB8934.jpeg
FD319941-DECF-4DD4-AD71-4AAAA79A10C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

mg95

VIP Member
I never thought I would see the day where Niomi Smart would be on her channel using luxury and clitoral stimulation in the same sentence. I'm lost for words.

Editing to add - ok I've brought myself to scroll through more of the video. Her speech about cutting out friends is giving such red flags. Lordon is about to be the only person in her life. Dangerous territory.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50