Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi's dead eyes might just be bad eyesight and she's too vain to wear her glasses :unsure:
Before I started wearing my glasses everywhere (not just at home) I would very often get tired in eyes from literally nothing. So I would “get hypnotised” with my eyes several times per day 😂 looking like nimbobs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Before I started wearing my glasses everywhere (not just at home) I would very often get tired in eyes from literally nothing. So I would “get hypnotised” with my eyes several times per day 😂 looking like nimbobs
Same. In my early 20s I refused to believe my eyesight was tit, then I gave in and got glasses… My life has changed the second I put them on, lol. Your head also gets so cloudy when you have bad eyesight and don’t do anything about it for a long time. Maybe Niomi just needs to get some glasses/contacts to see the mess she’s in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same. In my early 20s I refused to believe my eyesight was tit, then I gave in and got glasses… My life has changed the second I put them on, lol. Your head also gets so cloudy when you have bad eyesight and don’t do anything about it for a long time. Maybe Niomi just needs to get some glasses/contacts to see the mess she’s in
Imagine finally getting a new prescription, taking one look at your scammer dentine-laden boyfriend and just... seeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s been so long since I am on tattle. Is Niomi trying to have a baby? 😅 Scary woman in her 30 didn’t know period and ovulation. I learn this when I was in school

If she’s learning more about ovulation she might be trying to get pregnant. Because if you aren’t trying to get pregnant the only time you would be interested in your cycle is if you have sex without protection..

Reactions: 24
If she’s learning more about ovulation she might be trying to get pregnant. Because if you aren’t trying to get pregnant the only time you would be interested in your cycle is if you have sex without protection..
In her case, delivered by a flamingo!!🦩

• Haha
Man, if she has a baby with Lordon his claws will be in her forever. A terrifying thought.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm so happy Niomi is learning about her cycle! She inspires me to learn about mine, too and that's awesome! Yass, Queen, slay! Have an extra pancake!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This is terrifying. She’s so keen on accomplishing these imaginary goals by 30 that she’s willing to ruin her life forever. Oh my.

Marriage isn’t permanent but children sure are. I hope she thinks this through (surely her family can’t be ok with this nonsense??? who knows at this point, maybe they’re just as toxic and blind)

Reactions: 20
Whatever her family's true feelings about Jamie, I doubt they'd tell her or that she'd listen. She's a grown woman after all. Supposedly. No, she has to see this one through, no matter the outcome. I'm honest when I say I hope it all turns out OK, whatever OK means. Forky was douchey, but Jamie is a fraud.

Reactions: 17
The way things are going Nims will be six months pregnant and engaged by the time they celebrate their one year anniversary.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Maybe they are using natural birth control because Lordon doesn't like to use rubbers. They probably think they inhibit the energy flow from the man to the receptacle (woman).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wouldn't put anything past Donkey. He's probably guiding her through meditation ovulation as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Niomi’s vlog from 2016 popped up in my recommended videos on YouTube and I watched it… I literally can not believe this is the same woman we are talking about right now.

Reactions: 18
She was a real person back in the day, if a ditzy one. Now she's a caricature.

Reactions: 7
Alright, this is mean, but when I saw this, I couldn’t help but think of Niomi 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.