Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or do British influencers become obsessed with astrology after break ups? I hadn't thought about it before, and to be fair a lot of the break ups seem to coincide with the current woo trend, but it does seem to be a bit of a trend.

Reactions: 13
Is it just me, or do British influencers become obsessed with astrology after break ups? I hadn't thought about it before, and to be fair a lot of the break ups seem to coincide with the current woo trend, but it does seem to be a bit of a trend.
I became obsessed with astrology after my breakup too lol

I also went to psychics because I was so desperate to find answers. I even went to Kim Kardashian’s psychic and it was such a load of tit.

It took me a long time to realise I didn’t need astrology or psychics… I needed therapy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I developed a very dependent and unhealthy relationship with astrology when I was the most unhappy in my life. I was lost and wanted answers, so I turned to astrologers instead of therapists. Needless to say, it was a big disaster 😅 It made things worse, and going to therapy is the best decision I’ve ever made.

So I think Niomi is very unhappy, unsatisfied and lost right now. Nobody with a healthy lifestyle relies on astrology so much. I still believe in it but I don’t rely on it 24/7 like she does. To me this is the clearest sign that she’s going through a difficult time, because I’ve been there too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I developed a very dependent and unhealthy relationship with astrology when I was the most unhappy in my life. I was lost and wanted answers, so I turned to astrologers instead of therapists. Needless to say, it was a big disaster 😅 It made things worse, and going to therapy is the best decision I’ve ever made.

So I think Niomi is very unhappy, unsatisfied and lost right now. Nobody with a healthy lifestyle relies on astrology so much. I still believe in it but I don’t rely on it 24/7 like she does. To me this is the clearest sign that she’s going through a difficult time, because I’ve been there too.
Same! And in her chart, it actually says she meets someone this year. I hope she’s not with Jamie because astrology told her to.

In saying that, astrology has predicted the biggest moments of my life. My father’s death, pregnancies, relationships starting and ending etc… It’s not healthy to base your every day decisions on it though.

Now I’m in a good place and I haven’t felt the need to look at my chart because I’m content with my life. So I agree, she’s lost right now because if she was truly happy she wouldn’t be blaming her lack of sleep on retrograde planets.

If she’s as happy and in love as she says she is, she should be sleeping like a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The sister in law Holly seems to be the very same. Posts about "mercury retrograde", healing crystals, etc. Really amped up after her break up.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is it just me, or do British influencers become obsessed with astrology after break ups?
Not surprising, breakups can make people lost and vulnerable, searching for answers and hope. Astrology (and scammers) give them that. Plus, new age stuff seems very popular with Gwyneth Paltrow wannabe-Goopy influencers, so it makes sense they would turn to it.

With Niomi I wonder if part of the reason she likes astrology is because it gives her excuses. If something is written in the stars than nothing is ever her fault. She didn't 'fail' when Joe broke up, it was 'fate', so she doesn't have to reflect on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same! And in her chart, it actually says she meets someone this year. I hope she’s not with Jamie because astrology told her to.

In saying that, astrology has predicted the biggest moments of my life. My father’s death, pregnancies, relationships starting and ending etc… It’s not healthy to base your every day decisions on it though.

Now I’m in a good place and I haven’t felt the need to look at my chart because I’m content with my life. So I agree, she’s lost right now because if she was truly happy she wouldn’t be blaming her lack of sleep on retrograde planets.

If she’s as happy and in love as she says she is, she should be sleeping like a baby.
I think she definitely jumped into this relationship because a reader told her a man would be coming into her life. It’s funny how she picks and chooses what advice to listen to, though, because that same reader told her she should focus on staying single and work on herself (when at the time she was with Forky).

That’s the danger of astrology and tarot for vulnerable people. They’ll base their decisions on them because if it doesn’t work out, they can always blame the universe. I highly doubt she’s seeing a therapist right now and I hope it’s not because Lordon told her to keep relying on spirituality because “the answer is within her higher self” or some BS.

She needs to wake up!!!

Reactions: 12
A lot has already been said about that beaudiful vlog (hated it by the way Nimbobs, you are getting more unlikeable every video) but I didn’t see anyone mention this. If they don’t watch TV why is it on standby? Can’t even do the bare minimum for sustainability.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it kind of weird that she hasn’t deleted the videos with Joe in or at least privatised them. If you were truly moved on (especially with a new partner) you’d probably want to private them surely?

She never says "just bought this product" its always "I treated myself, much needed, etc" as someone above pointed out... I wonder why she needs concealer, I thought that true love cures everything.

1669387552024.png

Going to a store to CHOOSE some freebies is her busy 2022 year of work.

1669387633268.png

1669387663128.png

At first I thought that Holly cooked for her

1669387705988.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it kind of weird that she hasn’t deleted the videos with Joe in or at least privatised them. If you were truly moved on (especially with a new partner) you’d probably want to private them surely?
I sometimes think it's out of spite. Any future partner Joe has can look at the amazing relationship he had with Niomi.

Reactions: 7
I sometimes think it's out of spite. Any future partner Joe has can look at the amazing relationship he had with Niomi.
And then laugh when he explains just why he dumped her 😅😅
FOOD
Always looks like a train wreck🤑

Reactions: 3
Also greed: those videos are still racking up views.

And vanity: behold the guy I used to have. (Never mind that he dumped her).

And probably a bit of nostalgia, if it's obvious to us I can't imagine how obvious it must be for her that THAT was when she was truly happy. None of the current BS of I'M SO HAPPY.

Reactions: 19
Also greed: those videos are still racking up views.

And vanity: behold the guy I used to have. (Never mind that he dumped her).

And probably a bit of nostalgia, if it's obvious to us I can't imagine how obvious it must be for her that THAT was when she was truly happy. None of the current BS of I'M SO HAPPY.
He was always a trophy. She can't stop showing him off.

Reactions: 19
I hate how she always has some excuse to show her face/selfie. Or in this case that she has a man’s arm around her. If you’re talking about how busy the street is, surely you’d show the busy street.

All content for Niomi is her face, ass, freebies and omg giant servings of food. No wonder it’s so boring!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
When you look up Daddy Issues in the dictionary you see a photo of Niomi's smug face. Every move is motivated by the drive for male attention and validation. It's her life force. She doesn't post or 'work' if she doesn't have it because she has nothing to 'show off'. If only her Dad had given her a morsel of his time when she was a child. She might be better adjusted. Poor Paul is chopped liver to her.

Reactions: 17
I hate how she always has some excuse to show her face/selfie. Or in this case that she has a man’s arm around her. If you’re talking about how busy the street is, surely you’d show the busy street.

All content for Niomi is her face, ass, freebies and omg giant servings of food. No wonder it’s so boring!
Came here to say the exact same thing... She did the same thing back in Bali, talking about how beautiful it was and showing her face instead of whatever was on the street lmao. I find it kinda creepy the way he comes closer to her, wanting to appear on camera. I don't know, it just gave the ick.

On another note, the whole Black Friday thing just proves how much she cares about sustainability, just pure consumerism. Or maybe it's just her way to show us how little she cares about the whole thing, in an "oh, totally forgot this thing existed, and I found myself here" sort of way.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

12° and sunny in London and he's wearing heavy winter gloves 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep the only thing she cares about sustaining is her freebie greedy lifestyle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.