Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's acting like she's going through some kind of manic episode. Being hApPy all the time, buying a house without telling anyone, "moving" to Bali, then moving into an apartment with a complete stranger...this is all risky behaviour. Is she manic or did Forky get her addicted to coke?
I agree, someone mentioned her manic tendencies a couple of threads back. I’m convinced Joey leaving her brought some underlying mental issues to the surface. She’s definitely mentally not well, even if she doesn’t realise it. You don’t have to be a psychologist to see that based on all of the mess she buried herself in since 2020. It really didn’t have to be that way, people go through break ups, it’s not so damn traumatic, like, come on! If she had a little less of an ego and entitlement, maybe, just maybe, she wouldn’t be so damn desperate and delusional by now.

Ummm her sense of humour again?? 🤡
View attachment 1756800
My first thought was “Oh, they’re going out of business, about time”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't get it? Doesn't she have a supply of her own products on hand for herself and to give to friends or random people as "press samples"? She acts like she has to order online and get scammed like everyone else.
Yes, that's one thing....and the other is that a normal person would realize that they're soon going to run out of something they're using on a daily basis and stock up beforehand and not to only after they run out of it.

Reactions: 11
H
Yes, that's one thing....and the other is that a normal person would realize that they're soon going to run out of something they're using on a daily basis and stock up beforehand and not to only after they run out of it.
Has to squeeze in an ad- licherally 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks very botoxy in her last story pic. I don't know what she needs to drop- the filters, the hair dye, the make up, but whatever it is, it's making her look plastic and old.

Reactions: 19
I bet that saves her used up products and just whips them out pretending she ran out, so she can post an undisclosed ad anytime she wants.

• Heart
She provides so many much needed profile pictures.
At every post, I wonder if she can have a worse face and she can !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 98% certain I saw Joe today morning at one of the Fulham’s coffee shops. He’s HANDSOME

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She provides so many much needed profile pictures.
At every post, I wonder if she can have a worse face and she can !
I love your profile picture by the way 😅 even if her skin looks so greasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get it? Doesn't she have a supply of her own products on hand for herself and to give to friends or random people as "press samples"? She acts like she has to order online and get scammed like everyone else.
And surely this needs to be declared as an Ad as she makes money from her own products? People have reported her numerous times to the ASA and nothing happens, frustrating.

Reactions: 14
Obviously a ' much needed' jumper ☹
And she ‘chose’ it too. She didn’t part with her cash and buy it like the rest of us pond life would have to, she chose it.

(Also very lacking a #ad. She’s infuriating)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And she ‘chose’ it too. She didn’t part with her cash and buy it like the rest of us pond life would have to, she chose it.

(Also very lacking a #ad. She’s infuriating)
Dannng she's so subtle sometimes while still saying that she didn't pay for it, I didn't even catch that. Nice work... also how gross.. she NEVER contributes to the society that everyone else forks their hard earned money to. It's honestly extremely irritating.

I was curious if she got any more comments under her last Flog ( Fail of a vlog) and here they be:

1669333780471.png

1669334659992.png

1669334700927.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dannng she's so subtle sometimes while still saying that she didn't pay for it, I didn't even catch that. Nice work... also how gross.. she NEVER contributes to the society that everyone else forks their hard earned money to. It's honestly extremely irritating.

I was curious if she got any more comments under her last Flog ( Fail of a vlog) and here they be:

View attachment 1758382

View attachment 1758405

View attachment 1758406
A few more (which hopefully haven’t been posted yet). Some of them have been up for a few days, so here’s hoping her PR minions will continue to look over them.
A1CC404C-404B-484E-95EA-69893FCA5DA8.jpeg

AAF666F5-FB70-4CA1-99BE-0A521D6861F3.jpeg

64127903-90A7-4401-94BE-085C6D04E403.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On a truly unhappy note, ie. things Nimbobs really cares about - maybe the only thing in fact, there's a Bulgari event on tonight but girlfriend does not appear to be invited.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.