Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1669235793482.jpeg

But you’re still so happy to be happier than the happiest person in the world, right?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember this is the girl will do two workouts, refuel with a coconut then thinks she’s tired because it’s raining

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She’s probably not sleeping well because she’s realised we aren’t buying her BS anymore. She’s been getting heavy criticism left and right on her IG comments, YouTube comments and her new agency’s IG (who, in fact, had to turn them off). It’s not like she’ll do any kind of reflecting about it, though, she’ll just blame it on the universe or something and make her situation even worse.

Reactions: 29
Just catching up but…
The vlog was so boring, not a fan of that format, but it’s clear that like her insta, it’s content to just keep it ticking over. I see people with followers of 100k with hundreds if not thousands of comments on some of their posts and hers get 30odd usually. I always used to think that there must be more to her personality off screen that we just don’t see, she can’t be this boring, but…..yeah she really is.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she expected her Jamie launch to go well since she mentioned that she's happy about 57 times, but that didn't really work out, did it...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All this deep astrology, cacao insanity, beyoo-diful this, and white girl woo-woo that... Joe must deal with PTSD on the daily that he got *this* close to marrying such a complete box of frogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has she considered that she might be tired because she's understimulated because she literally does nothing?
Not to mention the fact it seems like she barely eats! Of course she’s gonna be tired

I don't think I've ever seen so many negative comments on a vlog.

People are really sick of her BS.
Looks like she’s deleted them all! Darn, I wanted to read them! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
As someone who comes from a place where astrology is literally part of the culture, no one I know actually takes it *this* seriously. I feel like it's more like the kind of thing you keep in the back of your mind, and heed when it comes to more important life decisions if you are a more spiritual person. But even people like that who I know don't blame ordinary life things on the sun and the stars. If you lost your job or your partner broke up with you, it's just part of life that everyone goes through. People who truly practice and heed astrology don't use it as a scapegoat, unlike her

• Heart
We screengrabbed a bunch of those comments and posted them here. They start on page 5 of this thread!
Amazing! Just read them, love how people are calling her out. It’s about time. It makes me wonder, if half her follower numbers must be bots, otherwise how has she not lost more? Also her engagement is basically non existent for someone with 1.3 mil followers. It seems like a bullshit number to me.

I truly do think her “career” if you could even call it that is slowly on its way out. There’s no way there is longevity in it anymore. Sustainability was her niche and now she’s lost it. I will be amazed if she’s doing anything in a few years. Do we know that Gleam definitely dropped her? What’s the latest on sludge skin now? It won’t be long before her new agency realizes she doesn’t actually do any work.

Also… any recent tea on dreamy Joe, I wonder if he’s still single?

Reactions: 8
1669268326370.png

1669268374610.png

that brownie legit has a face trying to say "heeeelp meeeee"

1669268422487.png

Still pretending to be vegan / vegetarian / whatever .. its so ridiculous with her. These "proofs" of her sacrifices to the stuff she eats. She gives food a bad rep.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She eats tomatoes in winter... miss sustainability strikes again :rolleyes:

WHY does she always feel the need to justify herself when it comes to food... it's just food. Eat it and shut up.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she is collaborating with the ice creme brand or just giving them a free shoutout. Either way, for someone who touts wellness as her USP I would like to make a point☝

BA09F355-E0E1-4BC3-BB23-549B6D934F23.jpeg

B39A0D18-E350-45B7-81C0-1DBA268B9A0D.jpeg

When it comes to sleep issues maybe it’s time she starts looking in her fridge instead of at the moon 🌚

• Sad
  • Wow
View attachment 1756110

View attachment 1756111

View attachment 1756112

Still pretending to be vegan / vegetarian / whatever .. its so ridiculous with her. These "proofs" of her sacrifices to the stuff she eats. She gives food a bad rep.
So she’s back into cooking because she moved in with a boy. Doesn’t she feel exhausted from leading such a miserable life? She reminds me of a character in a TV show (can’t remember which one) who, after her daughter died, met a girl looking like her, and as she was losing her mind, acted like this girl was her own daughter, calling her by her daughter’s name etc. Since she’s still in total denial and Jamie shares the same initials as Joe, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Last edited:
View attachment 1756110

View attachment 1756111

View attachment 1756112

Plant based ice cream but we know she eats dairy/seafood/probably meat at this point. This is like the time she went to Paris and insisted on finding a vegan bakery even though we knew, from Forky's extensive stories, that she was eating fish for dinner every night.

The ice cream is probably a hidden AD anyway since she never declares anything.

Also… any recent tea on dreamy Joe, I wonder if he’s still single?
We haven't had any updates on Joey's private life for a while now. He barely posts on IG these days 😔

Last edited:
Ok, I'm into astrology but she sounds bleeping unhinged on her stories. She needs to come back down to reality because it's not normal to blame your lack of sleep on the moon and stars. Some guy commented on her newest vid that she's starting to sound scary and he's right.

She's acting like she's going through some kind of manic episode. Being hApPy all the time, buying a house without telling anyone, "moving" to Bali, then moving into an apartment with a complete stranger...this is all risky behaviour. Is she manic or did Forky get her addicted to coke?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.