Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would assume the reason why she can't sleep is that Lordon's in her bed, but hey ho. Let's blame it on the stars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
There isn't a shred of authenticity left in Nimbobs, if there ever was one. None. Everything is a pose now. And everything has to have a "deeper meaning", heavens forbid it's just an ordinary moment in life. This is such a fake and constricting way to be. Constantly dependent on signs and wonders and your interpretation of their meaning. Just all around exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sooo she just sat and talked to her camera in the middle of the afternoon, and complained about the moon because she feels tired ?? is this for real ?

Yeah, guess what, I'm tired too, but that's because I have an actual work with actual responsabilities, dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she considered that she might be tired because she's understimulated because she literally does nothing?

Reactions: 35
What could be possibly happening right now, im the month of November, that's causing us to not sleep? Gosh I just can't think, there's no possible explanation must be the moon

It's cause its bleeping winter and it's dark for 80% of the day, and cold and wet for the rest. And the clocks have gone back and you do duck all with your life. There's no magic Niomi. She's litcherally so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear tattlers let me introduce you to Ms and Mrs Fucktard . The Fucktards 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't worry guys, everything is fine, Niomi found the answer to her problem.

1669227543218.png

Maybe Holly send it to her? lol

1669227643841.png

1669227690497.png

1669227720186.png

Like is this legit the biggest worry in her life right now??

1669227761173.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Gosh I feel bad for her. You have to be way up your own ass to start believing this sort of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't worry guys, everything is fine, Niomi found the answer to her problem.

View attachment 1754867

Maybe Holly send it to her? lol

View attachment 1754879

View attachment 1754882

View attachment 1754885

Like is this legit the biggest worry in her life right now??

View attachment 1754887
How could you sleep well when you lead a life based on lies and constant denial? As always, she needs to draw attention with some imaginary problems.

We talked about this before, but here she is, either begging for freebies or complaining about imaginary problems, when the rest of the world is struggling with war, crisis, inflation etc. Inspiring, really.

This part though:
1669229536726.jpeg

This morning I was trying to figure out what I’ve been doing differently, but there’s nothing that particularly stands out
Indeed, nothing different. Empty life, same tit, same pattern, same level of entitlement, and well, different guy, that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You haven’t done anything differently recently, you say…
How about moving in with someone on a bleeping whim?! Don’t blame the moon, it’s your poor life choices that’s causing your current (pathetic) woes.

Reactions: 18
You haven’t done anything differently recently, you say…
How about moving in with someone on a bleeping whim?! Don’t blame the moon, it’s your poor life choices that’s causing your current (pathetic) woes.
Hey, I'd have a hard time sleeping next to a stranger too.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If he can’t keep his mouth closed then no tit I wouldn’t be able to sleep either.. especially with those chompers glowing in the night 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.