Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Niomi acts like a humanitarian only to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 15
Imagine thinking you’d be doing something good by travelling (read: flying, because it’s Niomi) the world…to tell other people…to save the planet 😂 she really is embarrassingly thick
That reminds me of this:

1665791546862.jpeg

1665791564531.jpeg

But, as they said:

1665791700214.jpeg

..there’s also Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This explains why DiCaprio sleeps with multiple women at once, he's saving so much on dinner plans and car services and all that sweet talk. Legit sustainability champ.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking you’d be doing something good by travelling (read: flying, because it’s Niomi) the world…to tell other people…to save the planet 😂 she really is embarrassingly thick
Years ago in an interview she did with Venetia, Niomi admitted that she knows how bad flying is for the environment and feels ashamed every time she sets foot inside an airport. She’s not uninformed, she simply gets her jollies by pulling one over on audiences. Her and Lordon are perfectly matched.

Life coaching certificates are not supposed to cost $5,000. On Udemy they offer life coaching courses with a couple called Joeel and Natalie Rivera. It costs $140 and you can earn legitimate CEU credits.

B2706234-4485-46E1-89D8-DA81A8264A30.jpeg

and while his wife doesn’t share his background she sounds great

This couple is the complete opposite of Lordy & Niomi. They make life coaching sound worthwhile and legitimate. L&N can’t even seem to choose which content to live on. Why anyone would listen to anything either of them have to say whether it’s a podcast or a weekly pulpit session (live weekly call was how it was put 🤮) is an actual mystery 🤨

continent*

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 10.21.26 am.png

Those hotel rooms must be a bit tit if they don't even have TV's?

If I just had surgery, the last thing I'd want to do is go sit in a hotel lobby and watch tv. I'd just want to go home. How bloody depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That’s already her life purpose.

1665826550496.jpeg

View attachment 1651903

If I just had surgery, the last thing I'd want to do is go sit in a hotel lobby and watch tv. I'd just want to go home. How bloody depressing.
Did The Other House really privatize the room for her or is it just kind of a no man’s land situation out there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
One word: RIVETING. A modern day martyr, she is.
FBE08777-7257-46D6-8BB9-C5B1C874BD46.jpeg

Did The Other House really privatize the room for her or is it just kind of a no man’s land situation out there?
Seems more like a condo situation, where they have party rooms/larger spaces that you can book. But since Nimbobs’ room looks like total tit (her shed looks like a mansion by comparison), I’m not surprised she wanted the movie space all for herself.

Humanitarian, to me, is one of those titles that people give themselves when they don’t do tit in life. Same as philanthropist. And I find that if that’s the *only* thing you’ve got going for you, then you really don’t have much going on. It just makes them sound ‘important.’

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1651903

She has a TV in her room. You can see it in the latest Vlog. She just wanted to brag about the privileges of a private cinema.

Reactions: 21
Seems more like a condo situation, where they have party rooms/larger spaces that you can book. But since Nimbobs’ room looks like total tit (her shed looks like a mansion by comparison), I’m not surprised she wanted the movie space all for herself.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually begged for it, whining about her surgery like « woe is me, I’m in pain, give me a private cinema, because it’s much needed! ».

Reactions: 7
I don't even think it makes her feel that much, she doesn't have the necessary empathy. I think what makes her feel good is doing something that she believes is the thing to do for the class she sees herself as part of.

That’s already her life purpose.

View attachment 1652015

Wow, an injury from overtraining! Did she learn nothing in her yoga teacher training course? I hope she sticks to not teaching. She can't be trusted with other people's bodies if she can't even take care of her own. We've seen her doing asanas without proper alignment so many times and now it turns out she was actually damaging herself. Yoga must be mere gymnastics to her if she doesn't notice when her body has had enough. She lacks sensitivity on all levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She said she uses yoga and training as a way to relax and recharge, and yet, injured herself from overtraining. If she spends time doing yoga, then it doesn’t seem to be that relaxing after all.

Reactions: 21
how does it come that she had general and local anaesthesias ?

Ahh my favorite threads intersect:

"Prince Harry allegedly cheated on Meghan Markle: Who is Sarah Ann Macklin?"

As they say, scum floats to the top.
Why do these health and wellness influencers always look so frail and sick?

Holly looks like warmed up death too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.